Senior Prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Prank

lol. today i'm @ school. look out the window into the parking lot. see lines of cars cover in some white shit. and police cars all over the place. 5 or so boys in handcuffs too...

turns out the seniors got some shaving creme, vasceline, and syrup and JACKED UP the teacher/principles' cars. hilarious. they switched the license plates [which idk is a federal offense] on some cars too. but someone snitched that was in on it. landing them in jail. some teachers were pissed, some glad to get a free car wash to get rid of the junk, some even pressed charges.

one of the guys in on it was a star athlete and some of them had scholarships which i do or do not see taken away just for a prank.

things they did wrong:

#1// they did it on the wrong day- Tuesday morning while school is in session? dumbass! the best time would have been this Friday, school would be out for Spring Break and all the teachers would be in the school for all-day meetings.

#2// too many people were involved- little peeps would have meant a lesser chance of getting the plan/prank/operation out - or getting caught- but half the seniors [who weren't 'spose to know] knew the day before. the snitch is rumored to be a girl in on it and i firmly believe she's in deep shit by the other seniors.

#3// they were SO unprepared. now, it was rumored that they can't got the senior activities while the lower classmen test or prom. some say they can't even walk across the stage of graduation [i doubt that]. and a minor/criminal record.

#4// they got caught.

...another senior prank gone wrong. but i'm sure they'll tell their kids about the day they put vasceline on the teacher car that gave them an F on their finals Freshman year.
    Last edited by _shadows_; 03-23-2004, 06:23 PM.
    oldskoolavatar

I remember when they stole a frisches big boy statue from a local restaurant and dressed it up like the principal and put it in the commons (which is outside of the school on a platform on the roof but accessable from the ground) the principal thought it was hilarious

Comment

lol!! oh shit what a good idea! it would have been so funny to witness.
      i once kicked a dent in one of my teachers new car, served her right for being a bitch! got away with it too :D
      Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Originally posted by XDavidX
        I remember when they stole a frisches big boy statue from a local restaurant and dressed it up like the principal and put it in the commons (which is outside of the school on a platform on the roof but accessable from the ground) the principal thought it was hilarious
        that was very clever. and funny. ::
        oldskoolavatar

Comment

lol hell yeah... theres some creative ppl at my school let me tell you... other than scratching up the schools staff's cars the only other thing ppl seem to come up with is putting weed in the vents, to get everyone high but why waste all that money when u can use it all for yourself?

Comment

from seeing the police cars outside i thought they were doing a drug bust. peeps sell/smoke/pass drugs like weed outside school all the time. i was sorta pissed i didn't see a drug bust when i saw the fucked up cars too tho. like *getting high while doing the senior prank* or some shit. lol.

weed in vents? lmao.
            oldskoolavatar

Comment

our senior prank.........

me and a few friends got a few pigs. 3 to be exact and we got black paint. we painted the numbers 1,2, and 4 on their backs, got them greasy and let them loose during the school day. the entire day, they were searching the school for a 3rd pig that did not exist... good times
              ------------------------------------
              "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

^OMG. that's so genius.
                oldskoolavatar

Comment

I dont know if frischs is a large chain or a regional chain so in case u dont know what Im talkin about, imagine this pic, a 3-d life sized version holding a hamburger, dressed up like the principal... they have big statues of these in front of the restaurants.....thats some funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by YEROC

the entire day, they were searching the school for a 3rd pig that did not exist... good times

lmao

Comment

me and a few friends got a few pigs. 3 to be exact and we got black paint. we painted the numbers 1,2, and 4 on their backs, got them greasy and let them loose during the school day. the entire day, they were searching the school for a 3rd pig that did not exist... good times
                      thats fucking ridiculous dude, i did the same exact thing
                      Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny
                        thats fucking ridiculous dude, i did the same exact thing
                        hahahahahahahaha nice!!!

and frisches dave.. its an ohio thing, and i'm damn proud!

Comment

senior year me and my friends let chickens or in our school and the ran around the hall all day they had to call animal servises or some shit to catch them Some other ppl glued pennies over all of the locks so no one could get into school but they ended up missing a few doors so we still had school but they ended up getting cought and charged with fellonies b/c they also broke into the school and did some other shit to the inside there was like over 10g's in damage in all haha
                          I sold my soul to the Devil cuz the price was cheap...

Comment

LMAO... damn that is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!! Genius!
                            Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by gEnEsIs
                              LMAO... damn that is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!! Genius!
                              for the record, it wasnt my idea, my buddy joe brought it up.. we were all going to streak nekkid thru the halls with halloween masks on.. til we realized we all had tattoos that were visible and people could know who we were. then the pig idear came about.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by natures, 11-25-2020, 04:35 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post OlmanGrand  
                              Started by LouiseAlvarez, 02-10-2021, 01:04 AM