What do you do when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when

Someone sets the bar so high and that being in love with them doesnt allow to even consider dating a person you just like after the fact you are not any longer with them?

what the fuck does that say
    www.ifmixtapes.com

Comment

I could be wrong... but I think it says, What do you do when you love someone so much, but are no longer with that person and can't bring yourself to date any one else because of that strong love. I think.

I had to read it a few times myself, but that's what I got out of it.
      "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
      "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

I mean when that relationship is long over and forgoten...what you had with that person was so great, that person was so perfect, both so in love that no one can ever give you that again so you feel like you can never get that again and person you just like isnt worth it....

Anyone see?

Comment

Yes.. I feel you and its one of the worst experiences to get through. Its hard not to compare people even when you really dont want to. I've been in the situation you describe and the only advice is to try and keep an open mind. When you find yourself comparing the new person, try to stop yourself and think of the good qualities this person has. Perhaps things you would have overlooked while comparing. Its so much easier said than done. I know even with someone new I still do the comparing on occassion. I feel sad and miss the ex alot, but theres nothing I can do about it and I deserve to be happy. Just put yourself first right now and do not allow yourself to be with someone who isnt worth it. However, before you push that person away try to think outside the box. If you had no one to compare this new person to, would he still not be worth it? Hope everything works out for you.
          "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Many times when you are no longer in a relationship your memories tend to get softened or romanticized. We rarely remember things exactly as they were but rather our mind will filter things and looking back things always look better than they actually may have been. It is not fair to other people to try to hold them to a standard that probably doesn't even exist. If you are really still hung up on some past issues then you need to deal with those before you are ready to move on to a new relationship. Get some closure and move on. Besides dating is supposed to be just for fun, hanging out, you do not have to be in a serious relationship with someone to go on a date with them and have fun.

T
            "I will go down with this ship
            And I won't put my hands up and surrender
            There will be no white flag above my door
            I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

well why arent you still together?

Comment

it always depends on the circumstances. how did you break up and do you still talk? but if you're really missing that person deeply, its a hard thing to get through. as the old saying goes.. it takes time to heal all wounds. it may take you a few days, it may take weeks or even months and in some cases even longer. i know this sounds awful right about now, but IF you ever find another person, then that will answer all your questions and heal all suffering after that certain break up (if that makes sense). hang in there :D
                Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Originally posted by norvillerogers
                  well why arent you still together?
                  Yea I wonder that too..how can it be that everything was so perfect and great and you were both so in love but the relationship ended?
                  AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

^Shit happens. I was with my girlfriend for about a year and 10 months when she broke up with me on Christmas Eve. Needless to say that was my worst Christmas ever. She always told me she wanted to be with me always and shit like that. I felt the same way, I didn't want anyone else, I didn't look at anyone else, I was just so happy and then she dumped that bullshit on me Christmas Eve. I was depressed for the next month. She called it a "break." So basically what she meant was while she was at school an hour and a half away, she was free to do what she wanted but I was not. Anyway, I told her I'd wait for her. I'd see her like every other weekend or so. We'd talk on the phone. Then everytime I would call her, she was busy, she couldn't talk to me, she had company over (meaning guys cause I could hear them in the background) and shit like that. Meanwhile it was killing me but then around May I met someone else and started to like her alot. Then I broke the news to her and I was the bad guy and she was accusing me of shit. And to top it off she tried to tell me that she was going to ask me to get back together on the weekend when she came home. She stalked me for a while and shit but it's all good now. Anyway before I went off and wrote a book, the point I was trying to get across but didn't seem to was that it takes time. A long time sometimes. A clincher is when you meet someone, and even though there are no intentions on there being anything more than maybe friend, things just grow. But it just takes time. It'll happen though.
                    "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
                    "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

reply!!! i wanna know why they arent together
                      Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by basketballeven, Today, 04:02 PM
                      0 responses