D12 on Eazy-E.com? THAT'S WRONG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D12 on Eazy-E.com? THAT'S WRONG!

Why is Eazy-E a D12 website! Don't these suckas realize that D12 will never even come close to Eazy. D12 is Eminems charity fund that gives no talent hacks like Proof and Bizzarre jobs.
    Eazy-E is real. He made the first owned black record label Ruthless Records witch he bought useing money he made drug dealing. He is the man. He founded Dr. Dre, N.W.A., Ice Cube, and many others who Dre took credit for finding but lied. Dre is a sell out as well.
    Bring this site to a better artist. The great Eazy-E himself.

I cant believe that ppl actully take the time to register here to post 1 simple minded thread. It is kinda amusing however I must say.
    -Jodi
    U make me cum-
    U make me cumplete-
    U make me cumpletely miserable.
    When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
    What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
    And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
    There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
    So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
    And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
    And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
    And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
    It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

deez muthafuckas disrespectin e

Shit! I neva go on deez wack ass sites like D12 but i heard deez muthafuckas r on eazy-e.com and all i gotta say iz dis iz a joke. U little young azz teeny boppers r a joke. U bitches think u can compare bitch azz D12 and faggot eminem to tha godfatha of gangsta rap. eazy wuz a real gangsta who kept it real. neva sold out to mtv and tha bitchazz mainstream. eazy wuz a kelly park crip along wit tha great mc ren and rens older brotha. they wuz real gangstas. ask snoop bitch ass dogg who said tha only time he wuz eva scared in hiz life wuz when he had tha beef with ruthless and eazy. cuz eazy wuz a real gangsta and its proven by fact. u go down to compton and hear the stories if ya don't believe me. ask about dre and snoop and u get yo azz shot cuz they bitches who fake. but we ruthless4 life and we get tha last laugh cuz suge iz gonna take care of shit just like he took care of pac. why u think there so much security on that flick wit dre and snoop and eminem cuz they scared of suge cuz he a blood. itz on faggot azz D12 187um killa. D12 really fuckin wit my nervz ***** like therz one left fuck wit me iz like ya fuckin wit death

PS fuck that fool who wuz disrespectin compton by wearin that jersey in that wack azz D12 video. u ain't from compton u wuz from a planet called punk.

Comment

I like Eazy-e alot but u cant say hes real cuz he died like 6 years ago. Plus he didnt even write his own rhymes. No disrepect to eazy but dont come here and dis respect D12

Comment

Im not sayin Eazy is bad but he aint even near as good as people say he is. Listen to his shit a coupal of dayz ago I have came to the conclussion that yes Eazy is indeed a rap pioneer but he aint half as good as people say he is just like biggie they are way fuckin over rated.

Comment

And D12s great?

The worst is bizzare I heard the song amityville. It's ok but Bizzarre ruined it with his "Fucked my cousin in his asshole, slit my mothers throat"
            WHATS THE POINT OF SAYING THAT? Oh yeah shock value. Thats all he does is spurt mindless nonscence just to make teeny boppers think that they are buying something hard, but all it is is dirty pop. Take the backstreet boys make em say naughty words and there you have D12.

You know tha color tha villains in black

Comment

hah

First off I don't know if Xzibit is from Compton or not but I know he's from Cali, so don't disrespect an mc who's a hell of a lot better than a lot of rappers. Eazy-E was aight but he wasn't as good a lyricist as Eminem and Proof, but his songs were tight cuz he knew how to tell a story. Why go on here and bitch about a site that D12 has no control over? If th webmaster of that site made it a D12 site then maybe he thinks D12 is better? Why don't u go bitch at him instead of on a D12 board which won't fix anything...oh yea and Suge took care of Pac? Yea he took real good care of him, that's why he got shot...TWICE...now take your dumbass posts elsewhere cuz nobody wants to read them
              "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
              I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

Skorpion-
                Xzibit I think was origianly from Detroit, but moved to Cali.
                -Jodi
                U make me cum-
                U make me cumplete-
                And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
                It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

Re: deez muthafuckas disrespectin e

Originally posted by madscientist
                  Shit! I neva go on deez wack ass sites like D12 but i heard deez muthafuckas r on eazy-e.com and all i gotta say iz dis iz a joke. U little young azz teeny boppers r a joke. U bitches think u can compare bitch azz D12 and faggot eminem to tha godfatha of gangsta rap. eazy wuz a real gangsta who kept it real. neva sold out to mtv and tha bitchazz mainstream. eazy wuz a kelly park crip along wit tha great mc ren and rens older brotha. they wuz real gangstas. ask snoop bitch ass dogg who said tha only time he wuz eva scared in hiz life wuz when he had tha beef with ruthless and eazy. cuz eazy wuz a real gangsta and its proven by fact. u go down to compton and hear the stories if ya don't believe me. ask about dre and snoop and u get yo azz shot cuz they bitches who fake. but we ruthless4 life and we get tha last laugh cuz suge iz gonna take care of shit just like he took care of pac. why u think there so much security on that flick wit dre and snoop and eminem cuz they scared of suge cuz he a blood. itz on faggot azz D12 187um killa. D12 really fuckin wit my nervz ***** like therz one left fuck wit me iz like ya fuckin wit death

PS fuck that fool who wuz disrespectin compton by wearin that jersey in that wack azz D12 video. u ain't from compton u wuz from a planet called punk.

Yo yo yo
                  I think im hard cuz i talk shit though a board
                  it aint even live chat
                  truth is all i do is fuck my cat
                  i like to pretend im stright thug
                  but im really scared to try any sort of drug
                  all i want is for people to think im cool
                  nobody likes me not even the counceller at school
                  it makes feel good when i sit at home and talk shit
                  and when people kick my ass i go home and thow a fit
                  i like to beat on my cat
                  so what cha think of that
                  hes scared of me cuz i like to say hes fat
                  mother fuckin real world is to harsh for me
                  all i do all day is sit in the corner and let loose with my pee
                  8th graders are real fuckin g's
                  but if you come at me in the real all you get is my pleas
                  as in please dont hurt me dude
                  i promise i wont say nuthin else
                  then i run home and yell at my mom cuz im in a bad mood

Sorry, I normally wouldnt respond to such a dumb ass post, but the amount of little kids out there who think they know shit about shit is starting to annoy me. Little fucks take fake shit too seriously and think that listening to rap makes em hard. Whatever faggot, keep hating cuz it will get you nowhere in life.
                  "Our fathers were our models for god, If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about god?" -Tyler Durden

"Boys Fight, Men Kill" -Styles

"So Unless you and me come to an understandin, you go be under and ima be standin" -Sticky Fingaz

"See Ima know G, I know when ya bein' phoney" -Swifty

"Bitch, I could give a fuck if you like me" - Ice Cube

"The reason why you hate me so bad is cuz you love me too much, and dont like ya self enough" -Ras Kass

Comment

lmfao

Madface-
                    That has to be one of the funniest replys to a thread like this in a very long time.lol:D
                    U make me cum-
                    U make me cumplete-
                    ************************************************** **********

Comment

i took eazy-e.com while i fix it up a bit dont worry it be back up in a few days :-P
                      Dirty Head Dave - Dizerty Dave - Dave Dirty
                      Rap Basement
                      The One and Only

Comment

Originally posted by nico313
                        Skorpion-
                        Xzibit I think was origianly from Detroit, but moved to Cali.
                        -Jodi
                        Jodi you are absolutely right. Xzibit was born in Detroit and lived here till he was nine, then headed out to the "Land of Sun and Titties"...haha
                        My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

tha truth

ya punk azz bitchez think ya tha shit cuz ya down wit D12. fuck thos *****z they aint shit. we see where they at in a couple of years. they be like vanilla ice. nothin but shit. ya think they can compare to tha great mc ren...tha bitch made ***** killa. im almost 24 and ive been down wit ren and eazy for 14 years bitchez when they wuz on nwa and tha posse. ya marks neva even heard of that album. ya bitchez were in pampers suckin ya moms titties. ya think ya gonna be down wit D12 and bitch azz eminem when yo wack azz 24. nah cuz they gonna be a joke just like there predecessa vanilla ice...nah actually they gonna be 6 feet deep cuz suge is gonna smoke they azz afta he fucks them wit broomsticks. ya think this all a joke but we laugh last at ruthless. suge is a fuckin crazy *****. go read tha rise and fall of death row and see fo yo self. he wants to make money off eminems azz. he already threaten him on a plane and eminem tha bitch wuz scared shitless. suge make people drink hiz piss cuz he crazy. only eazy stood up to suge cuz eazy crazy and he kelly park crips and he hang out wit bg knoccout and gangsta dresta who r nutty blocc crips. dresta did 6 years in that joint and bgko is in tha pen right now for attempted murda. ya think they scare of D12 and eminem. why did dpg not dis drsta and bgko after they made mad azz diss songs like dpg/k...cuz they scare of real gs...not studio gangstas like dre, snoop, eminem. dre, snoop wuz scare of eazy after they made dre day and they hide behind suge...why u think they don't dizz eazy afta he made its on album...cuz they scare when he challenge suge, dre and snoop to a fight on tha streets of compton. this a fact bitches.

10 years these bomb azz raps...mc ren ruthless 4 life

ps skorpion ya bitch when i said suge took care of pac i meant he had him murderd...not he try to protect him cuz pac wuz a studio gangsta and he wuz wearing tights when he wuz attending tha NY school of performing arts. pac wuz a bitch who only dissed biggie cuz he hide behind suge. pac wuz dillusional and started thinkin he wuz the same character Bishop he play in Juice...then he all of a sudden a bad azz and white folks like yall think he a ruffneck cuz he rape sum girl and he make fun of biggie and he drink alazay. suge murda pac cuz pac wanna leave death row cuz he scare of suge. dre, snoop , dpg scare of suge only eazy, ren, dresta and bgko stood up to suge. ren diss death row in ruthless 4 life...*****z weed crazy, Dre and Snoop turned you out
                          Now y'all cristal sippin', y'all *****z be trippin'
                          Make the West look like ass, all full of shit
                          Invest in drug money, shit, still gettin' in
                          What it take for y'all quit

ren and e r the real shit bitchz and thats tha muthafuckin truth and i put that on god.

Comment

what in the hell are you talkin bout??? now im not gonna diss e cuz he founded gangsta rap. if it wasnt for e there would never be an nwa but dont come on here and hate other rappers and shit. and yo for your info easy never stood up to suge if he did dre never would have left ruthless. who do u think got easy to let dre out of his contract b? it was suge. so dont say easy was the only 1 to stand up to him cuz he wasnt. but then again look at suge would u fuck with him??

holla
                            d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

pac wuz dillusional - I think that you are the one that is dillusional. Are you having an identity crisis? It certainly seems like it. there is a website that you can go to - www.IamObsessedw/Suge.com . You will find others like yourself.

-Jodi
                              U make me cum-
                              U make me cumplete-
                              ************************************************** **********

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses