M.0.p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.0.p

I was listenin 2 Cold as Ice 2day and i was wonderin if M0P are big in America cos they play so much of thayre shit on the UK advertisement.
    Oh yea somink dats been buggin me 4 a while WTF does Ante up mean?
    "Only GoD can Judge Me" - 2Pac

shouldnt this have been posted in general or sommit? but yeah m.o.p are cool, arnt they the ones that are scared of flights though?
    xxhayleyxx
    http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
    MSN-[email protected]
    AIM-shadyass12
    http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
    STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by hayley_shady
      shouldnt this have been posted in general or sommit? but yeah m.o.p are cool, arnt they the ones that are scared of flights though?
      my mistake i thought i was in the d12 forum
      xxhayleyxx
      http://www.dollzofflavor.com/fangirlblonde.gif
      MSN-[email protected]
      AIM-shadyass12
      http://liquid2k.com/woggy/best%20friends.jpg
      STEPH CLARKE-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Comment

Iight,M.O.P is not that big here,but they are selllin records.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

They should be sellin more here, but they're not.

Damn americans.
          The must dangerous drugs aren't on our streets, they're under our sinks.

Comment

m.o.p. should be selling more than what they are selling, but there are big in certain places like here in nyc...you will always here somebody playing some m.o.p. shit old or new...

Comment

well

ive neevr hurd o f em since funk flex vol 4 the song ante up was pretty fuckin hot
              If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

last time i heard any news on M.O.P is that Damon Dash was trying to sign them to Roc-A-Fella records does anyone know if thats true?

Comment

It's been confirmed M.O.P are the latest artists signed to Roc-A-Fella records

Comment

i luv mop
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post touhidfiverr  
                    Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM