HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Examples of profitable Decentralized applications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples of profitable Decentralized applications?

Like a lot of other people, I was lured into blockchain development by bitcoin and Ethereum's "attractive" concepts. While cypher punk and decentralization is indeed interesting, I feel like it's hard to come across blockchain applications with positive use cases.

So what are some applications where 1. the service actually benefited from decentralization 2. profits from it or have a valid business model?

(With my limited knowledge, one straightforward use case I read was that Microsoft is starting to use blockchain to deal with gaming royalty transactions. The benefit of real time payment seems to be an example of a concrete benefit imo.)

If there are other communities I should be more involved in to figure this out, I'd appreciate suggestions as well.

Good to know about these things. I was not able to know about these things and Salon Business Loan I was able to get many of things from here. Thanks a lot for sharing this with me. Keep sharing about it.

Comment

For any development, you need good team, and more you can find here https://devqode.com/wallets-and-apps because world changes have made it big in the market for the last few years. There is an arising necessitate for mobile apps in the market, and therefore, more and more businesses are leveraging the platform's advantage. Mobile app development extends the right kind of experience to the consumers.

Comment

This website has turned my opinion about convenience, I have never bought crypto so quickly and easily, a huge variety of coins, there are even altcoins! Immediately on the correction of the market I bought a couple hundred altcoins, and now almost all rose in price and I'm already quite a big profit! All is still ahead, do not be afraid if you even do not understand for a start, buy a bit of bitcoin or ether for example, and then everything will be clear!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by AleksShamles, Today, 03:24 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post Mark Ultra  
        Started by KenuChretien, Today, 01:58 AM
        0 responses