Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaGhettoTymz diss Eminem

http://www.daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/ar...s/ytneeds.html

I want to start off by saying I hate when YT continues to perform Blackface, without the Blackface, and demands respects from African descendants. The claim to fame for people like Pink and John B. (and every Black wanna-B Boy Band) is that music is Universal. What they tend to forget — as well as we African descendants that are looking to be accepted by YT, and looking at their act of copying our ways and culture as being accepted by them — is that the Universe is a BLACK BODY with small stars floating inside its WHOLE BLACKNESS. So when you see these copycat artists, it's the degradation of our culture all over again. And when they say that music is Universal, remember, they are trying to be UNIVERSALLY BLACK.

Second, before I dig into this candy-coated rapper named Eminem, let me talk about his Master-Mad Scientist Creator: Doctor Dre. He, and many other African producers that are turning to the trend of producing White acts, need to be branded as MUSA. In the great legends and allegories of Ourstory, after the Whiteman had been grafted, disrupted civilization, and then was banished into the Caucus Mountains, it was "Musa (or Moses) [who] left KMT and [went to Europe] to 'civilize' these devils. He taught them how to live respectful lives, how to build a home, and some forgotten trick-knowledge their father, Jacob (Yakub), gave them. The forgotten trick-knowledge consisted of 1)Devilishment; 2)Telling lies; 3)STEALING and; 4)How to master the original man. It was [Musa] who taught the devil to wage war against us!" (Da Ghetto Tymz, Online Article).

So, in continuing that line of foolishness, anyone who attempts to teach our ways and culture (beats, rhyme, and rhythm to make money against us) should be branded as a MUSA. And Doctor Dre has found no cure for this foolishness, only continued the dis-ease of preaching 33 1/3rd degrees of knowledge. I have to say, even I,m guilty. We all go through trying to rehabilitate the Beast. But I figured out in order to be rehabilitated, you have to have been good to begin with. Being unnatural is the nature of the Beast. So, here I confess, bend my knees to the Creators, and wash myself of sin.

But, Doctor Dre's Frankenstein Monster has turned against his creator (as the story will continue to go until we learn from our foolish ways). Eminem disrespects Blackwomen in his videos, portraying them as sex-crazed Lesbians (see the video Role Model); he continues to preach hate against women and gays collectively; and also disrespects other Black artists; and peck at Lauryn Hill for her frustration with white-people as a whole. He's just a thought away from talkin, about *****z,. He has already admitted he would never use the word, but that only reveals that he has come across the opposition of doing so. And this is only because he has thought wisely about his career, not because he has a kind heart.

The culmination of all this came...subtly. Which is how the racist white mind works in today's society. Subtle. His disrespect of Will Smith was frustrating. Now, I have my own problems with Will since The Legend of (Slaveboy) Bagger Vance. But I will take the side of the Brutha over YT any day. Y?, see it breaks down like this. Eminem had made the comment that he hated Will Smith for saying that he (Will Smith) doesn't resort to cursing, or disrespecting women, in his songs. What Eminem fails to realize is that it is not his collective of people who are actually buying into this gangsta-garbage and bling-bling, and also dying over its false messages; in truth, it's Eminem's collective people who are profiting from it. If Will Smith chooses to remove himself from contributing to his African people's demise (through music anyway), then score one for the Brutha. Second, Eminem questioned the credibility of Will Smith's Grammy.

This. Is. Where. I. Get. Angry.

First, Eminem said in a song he doesn't care about a Grammy. However, he hopped up pretty damn quick when he was given four grammy's for his rap album.

Second, Will Smith doesn't have pride in his earned Grammy because he feels he had the best album, but what it symbolizes to Hip-hop overall. When rap, first started, it was a rough climb as it was played off as a fad and a musical travesty. It's addition to the Grammy awards was a symbol that it was here to stay. Will Smith's acknowledgement with a Grammy was an acknowledgement and recognition to Hip-hop overall. The slap in the face is that the Grammy Award show decided not to air the ****** award. Will, and many other Hip-hoppers at the time, protested this. Unfortunately, this was part of a corporate plan. When YTees realized they couldn't push Hip-hop away, even though Hip-hop was on the verge of being removed, YTees saw that they could come in, give ******* the acceptance by white people, and take over. As much as it expanded the artform's lifespan, it has become cancerous. But Eminem must admit that if it wasn't for Will Smith and his Grammy, neither he, or his MUSA producer, would have a fucking job.

(God! and Goddess! I need to change my name to Contact Lenses. Cuz I make people see shit so fucking clear).

Now, Hip-hop has a white king. Like Rock before it, Hip-hop has been shuffled to white-boys who believe they are down. And Eminem's comments are reminiscent to his King Of Rock predecessor (Elvis). "All ******* can do is shine my shoes and buy my records." Apparently Elvis forgot to say, "And write my songs, and teach me to dance..." He also made comments about how the only place for a Blackwoman is in the kitchen. Despite it all, he was supported by Black People who felt he was part of a new trend of White People that would accept our style and rhythm. Eminem is just as seductive with his rash-brash style of tearing people apart, in a society that is ruled by the mentality of people who are savage to their hearts (YT). And as much as Hip-hop may be competitive, we need to learn from the mistakes of our Ancestors. They were great builders, but a little too friendly. We need to put outer-collective people in check when they want to enter our Brother/ Sisterhood. Accepting YT? Maybe. Having them disrespect any of us once they're in? NEVER.

But, history is once again coming full circle. Civilization. Technology. Religion. Mathematics. Rhythm. Art. And everything else for that matter. And each time, before another YT is crowned King or Queen, we believe that it's all for the better when they shuffle in looking for us to enlighten them. Once they are in, they have no trouble turning on their teachers and completely disrespecting them; and falsely crowning themselves as rulers. I guess my real frustration comes from us as a People who keep falling for the trick; and those of us who support it. Can I blame YT for continuing with its unnatural and uncultured way of destruction? No. That's who and what they are. But when are we gonna let the God and Goddess in us blossom, and fall in love with our own light, instead of wasting our time trying to get someone without a soul to glow?

Oh, well. I pray for us, that we watch out for the Hunters who prey for us. PEACE. KEMETIC PLUS: Kemetic Plus iz my way of saying P.S. Y?, see, I say Kemetic Plus because our Ancestors were always building and adding on. And so am I. No different. I would like to address those people who may say that Eminem has learned his disrespect of Blackwomen, women as a whole, and others, from Black Gangsta Rap artists, and their harsh take on reality. However, most Gangsta Rappers are trying to define themselves as men by using the definition of a people who, no matter how many custom tailored suits they wear, are savage to their hearts (YT). Oddly enough, Doctor MUSA Dre confided in Suge Knight that he wanted to be White (as said by Suge Knight...so we can only speculate the statement's truth). However, Dre's push to continuously put down the Blackwoman as a bitch, or ho, disgustingly coincides with the fact that he refuses to use those words on his wife. He married a white woman.

Our Bruthaz and Sistaz who are falling for this trick (and becoming Pimps and Tricks themselves) are not realizing their Ancestry and the God and Goddess within them. The knowledge of who they truly are, is being suppressed by corporate Beasts. So, I say again, I pray for them. As should we all. They are, afterall, our Bruthaz and Sistaz. PEACE. KEEP 'EM IN CHECK!
    Originally posted by meanj
    I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
    Originally posted by Swizz2007
    2-Meo's racist.

where in that bullshit is my free burger? 2#:-(

¿

Comment

Your rants are childish and boring, why don't you marry eminem or stop being racist, fucking faggot, i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we're tired of hearing the same shit over and over, hip/hop/rap isn't just for blacks you ignorant racist fuck, grow the hell up and realize the world is changing, if it weren't for the beastie boys run dmc would of never made it, you want to hate artists like eminem because their white, then hate them, we don't care, but stop wasting our time with these bullshit black power posts, im also questioning whether or not your even black, or just some faggot ass white kid who's upset that eminem didn't sign your autograph.

Comment

who gives a fuck?

Comment

that was gay. when eminem recieved those grammies what was he supposed to do? was he supposed to say "fuck it i dont want them give them to brittany spears" this whole article was gay. why is it okay for the beastie boys and necro to use the n word but if eminem said it all hell would break loose and world war 3 would begin?
          Originally Posted by FaB514
          You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
          Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

damn I need my time back after reading that, DIIIIE-DIIIIE :D
            Everybody was born to hustle
            It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
            - Xzibit

Comment

* Yawn *
              I don't need the hype, the words are right they'll sell themselves

Comment

*Takes a dump in the middle of the room*
                Yeah I talk shit, I'm cocky with it
                It's hard for you to admit it but I'm one of the best in it

Comment

Originally posted by 2-ME0

Oddly enough, Doctor MUSA Dre confided in Suge Knight that he wanted to be White (as said by Suge Knight...so we can only speculate the statement's truth). However, Dre's push to continuously put down the Blackwoman as a bitch, or ho, disgustingly coincides with the fact that he refuses to use those words on his wife. He married a white woman.
                  Dr Dre is a faggot Uncle Tom House Nigga.
                  2-Meo's racist.

Comment

what does will smith getting a grammy have to do with eminem getting a job?
                    I think it should be done to you
                    Kill furriers, rip off their heads
                    Grate their skin, eat their flesh
                    Break into a scientists lab
                    Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

Originally posted by 2-ME0
                      Dr Dre is a faggot Uncle Tom House Nigga.
                      and ur a spearchucking porch monkey. so who really gives a fuck?

Dr Dre is a uncle tom cuz he does business with a white man and has white friends? u cant get anymore ignorant than u already are.

Comment

Originally posted by pale pimp
                        and ur a spearchucking porch monkey. so who really gives a fuck?

Dr Dre is a uncle tom cuz he does business with a white man and has white friends? u cant get anymore ignorant than u already are.
                        Who mentioned white friends? If you actually read my quote you would of come out of this looking a lot less racist and dumb.
                        2-Meo's racist.

Comment

That article was racist

Comment

lol em is the best idiotz tis a fact....
                            Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

I wouldn't expect half these stupid red necks to be able to read.

Funny how people try to say niggers are dumb when 90% of the white people on this board couldn't out-debate a turnip.
                              2-Meo's racist.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Heridan, 08-26-2020, 09:00 PM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Monret