what is a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a friend

well,imma put this out in the open,but i won't say no names,but recently i've been going thru alotta drama,i got 2 brothers in jail at the moment,1 is for accessory to murder and the other is for attempted murder,now i feel really bad cuz i guess i wasn't the greatest role model growing up and everybody in my family thought i would be the one locked up or dead,but somehow i've been lucky.
    Both of my brothers just got outta jail within the last yr after serving time for felonies and it really got me shook up,so i needed to talk to somebody the other night and they kinda blew me off(no it wasn't proof,i'd kill him if he did that)which i thought we was cool and all but that person don't ever have to worry about me calling back ever again,won't send no pm's or respond to any of this persons pm's or msg's on aim.
    I try to help u guys out whenever i can but i see how some people truly are and it saddens me cuz after all the shit i helped my former friend out with,this is what it came down to,so don't take it the wrong way,it was u and not me that did this and i guess we was never friends in the 1st place,so imma leave it at that,i'm sure u guys know somebody like this,that u thought was cool but i guess airthing they ever told me was a lie,shit i don't know,i try to respond to u guys msg's on aim,but i be out working damn near 18 per day and its hard to type and drive and half the time i don't even have a phone signal and some of u get mad cuz i don't reply,sorry,its just crazy,well,enuff 4 one night,i'm out (U)

oh yeah,b4 i forget,don't pm me and ask me who this person is or if its u,cuz i'm not gonna say and have u guys hating on this person for no reason,its not beef,its a matter of not being there 4 a former friend
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Who knows what a true friend is or even if there is such a thing. It really sucks when you have a group of friends who you think you know and who you think you can trust then for apparently no reason they go and turn their backs on you. I feel like the only person who you can truly trust is you because you'll never know how another person will react to something no matter how well you know them :-/

Sorry to hear about all your drama
    What I'm Listening To

Comment

A friend to me is simple, just be there for me. Not many things hurt worse than being blown off by a good friend. I don't even ask for them to go to the lengths I would go to for them because I'd go to extreme lengths for my friends but just simply be there when I need you. I don't think its much to ask. It feels like someone just kicked you in the gut. You go to that person to talk and they blow you off which makes things worse, but now who do you go to after that? Who do you go to talk to about the one person that has always been that person?

There's nothing that anyone can really say to make you feel better either because the one person you want to hear it, blew you off. I don't know the details but going off what you are saying all I can say is keep your head up. It's their loss. You're a good person (from what I can tell.) Take it easy man.
      "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
      "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

i always say that blood is thicker than water..
        you can have more trust in your family than your good friends and it hurts when your friends backstab or turn their backs on you for no reason, but it'd hurt more if it were family. it is hard to find a good friend, and when you find one you've just gotta hold on to them
        Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

Originally posted by EatShytFukker
          A friend to me is simple, just be there for me. Not many things hurt worse than being blown off by a good friend. I don't even ask for them to go to the lengths I would go to for them because I'd go to extreme lengths for my friends but just simply be there when I need you. I don't think its much to ask. It feels like someone just kicked you in the gut. You go to that person to talk and they blow you off which makes things worse, but now who do you go to after that? Who do you go to talk to about the one person that has always been that person?

There's nothing that anyone can really say to make you feel better either because the one person you want to hear it, blew you off. I don't know the details but going off what you are saying all I can say is keep your head up. It's their loss. You're a good person (from what I can tell.) Take it easy man.
          word to that... amen
          ......#####......#######......##..
          ##......................##..........###..
          ##....####........##............##..
          ##........##........##............##..
          ######........##............##..

Comment

Originally posted by *trina*
            Who knows what a true friend is or even if there is such a thing. It really sucks when you have a group of friends who you think you know and who you think you can trust then for apparently no reason they go and turn their backs on you. I feel like the only person who you can truly trust is you because you'll never know how another person will react to something no matter how well you know them :-/

bunnies r soooooooooooooooooooooooo evil they want 2 take over the world and leave bugz bunnie out lmao
            eat shit and die

Comment

I have never met you or talked to you on msn or shit like that but always thought that you are just a really cool down to earth person, so I am really sorry to hear about the shit going on in your life. But just seeing your post on this board I have no doubt that you have other really true friends and unfortunately there are always those that truly disappoint us. I am also really sorry to hear about your brothers and dont feel bad because you made something of your life, I am sure it wasnt any more easier for you than it would have been for them, all you can do is support them and be there for them in their time of need as best you can.

Anyway, take care and have a great weekend.

Comment

sorry to hear about your drama man, but beleive me, everyone out there has there own version of drama (like me... but i wont get into that) all i can say is that i know how you feel as far as feeling like you got backstabed by one of your buddies but not to stress it too much. and just remember 1 thing, no matter how bad you feel, TIME heels everything.
                Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Comment

If you have to ask this question then you don't have any friends.
                  Originally posted by Tha GAME
                  It just makes you look that much more desperate considering I've already posted voicemail of my girlfriend proving she's real.
                  Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
                    well,imma put this out in the open,but i won't say no names,but recently i've been going thru alotta drama,i got 2 brothers in jail at the moment,1 is for accessory to murder and the other is for attempted murder,now i feel really bad cuz i guess i wasn't the greatest role model growing up and everybody in my family thought i would be the one locked up or dead,but somehow i've been lucky.
                    Both of my brothers just got outta jail within the last yr after serving time for felonies and it really got me shook up,so i needed to talk to somebody the other night and they kinda blew me off(no it wasn't proof,i'd kill him if he did that)which i thought we was cool and all but that person don't ever have to worry about me calling back ever again,won't send no pm's or respond to any of this persons pm's or msg's on aim.
                    I try to help u guys out whenever i can but i see how some people truly are and it saddens me cuz after all the shit i helped my former friend out with,this is what it came down to,so don't take it the wrong way,it was u and not me that did this and i guess we was never friends in the 1st place,so imma leave it at that,i'm sure u guys know somebody like this,that u thought was cool but i guess airthing they ever told me was a lie,shit i don't know,i try to respond to u guys msg's on aim,but i be out working damn near 18 per day and its hard to type and drive and half the time i don't even have a phone signal and some of u get mad cuz i don't reply,sorry,its just crazy,well,enuff 4 one night,i'm out

oh yeah,b4 i forget,don't pm me and ask me who this person is or if its u,cuz i'm not gonna say and have u guys hating on this person for no reason,its not beef,its a matter of not being there 4 a former friend
                    Sorry to hear about this, cause like you say, you are always there for someone, to listen or to speak with.

Friends, for me, is an illusion. That sounds hard or sad but it's the truth. If you have 1 close friend you're lucky!!
                    In diffecult times so called 'friends' let their real faces see, and then you know what they are made of

I hope you still have someone to talk to, and take care
                    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                    Come what may.....!

Comment

Well, i can definitely understand how youre feeling right now. i'm kinda having that same problem with one of my friends too. it really bugged me, and it still does sometimes. But u gotta realize that if they're not gonna be there for you when you need them, then they're really not a true friend at all. It's really hard to find true friends. but you just gotta move on, and don't spend your time worrying about the situation. You can find someone else better, and when u do, dont let go of them. Im getting through my problem, and i know u can too. Take care

Comment

a friend is a person you think is your friend
                        but theyre really your enemies
                        with secret identities
                        THE CAKE IS A LIE
                        THE CAKE IS A LIE
                        THE CAKE IS A LIE
                        THE CAKE IS A LIE

XBox Live-De4dly R4pture
                        Ill SHIT on you!!!!

Comment

sorry to hear about your probs Rev.
                          some people are just like that it seems
                          they want, but don't give back half the time
                          I been through this before also...still go through in a way because I can't confront the person and tell them what they're doing and it does hurt knowing that you're helping and advising this person and when you have a problem they don't seem to care.

get people like that outta your head, and i'ma try take my own advice also since i got a friend like that.
                          don't let it spoil your weekend
                          things can only get better
                          ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

Comment

I always get used by so called friends they think because I have got money i'm there bank hence i gave a lot away to my siblings in trust accounts. 1 Friend borrowed the money to buy his house and was gunna pay me back monthly i got 2G then he left the country. Anyway I very rarely trust and I have 1 true best friend who i confide in the rest i dont let in to close

Comment

Originally posted by *trina*

no one could ever be a true friend. i have friends that always turn there backs on me.. even when they knew i just lost 2 of my friends from oding on cocaine. i turned my back on them for the shit they put me through.

-----------------------
                              sorry to hear about everything thats happening.
                              Rest In Peace, Big Proof
                              1973-2006

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Franok, Today, 04:49 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes