How Much Sleep Do You Normally Get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Sleep Do You Normally Get?

Hey Guys, Clerks Here. I Didnt Know If I Should Put This In The 'Misc.' Section, Or If 'General' Was Fine, So Hopefully I Was Right With My Choice.

Well, Its 12:30PM Right Now, And Ill Probably Be Up For Another 1-2 Hours Just Writing This Essay For An Old English Class [Which I Have To Email To My Teacher Before 5AM], And I Have To Type Up Another Already-Written Essay That Was Due Yesterday For My New English Class. I Gotta Get Up At 5:30AM To Go To School At 6:00 So I Can Get Extra Work Done For An Hour. To End This Short Paragraph, And To Explain The Reason For This Thread, Is Ill Probably Get 1 Hour Of Sleep, Max.

- Since I Am On D12World Right Now [Just Procrastinating], I Was Wondering, With All These People Up..

How Much Sleep Do You Get On...

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday?
    And..
    2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday?
    -3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get?
    -4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You?
    -5) Have You Ever Done An All-Nighter Because Of School; Party; Etc?

My Answers..

1) [Edit: Because Of The Last Few Weeks] 3-4 Hours Tops On Average.
    2) 8 Hours. I Sleep At My Buddies House On The Weekends On The Couch And His Little Brothers Are Up By 9 Screaming.
    3) Ive Never Really Slept, I Go MANY MANY Nights Without Any Sleep. Im Usually Completely Able To Function Unless Its A Really Slow Day At School. I've Never Had A Problem With Being Groggy Or 'Tired' During The Day.
    5) Already Since The School Year Started [August 26] I've Gone Through Probably 4 Nights With No Sleep, And Many Nights With A Few Hours.

So? What About You?
    Last edited by Clerks; 10-13-2004, 12:58 AM.
    I'm making a D12World comeback

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday? Depends, usually like 3-4 hours
    And..
    2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday? Like 8-12 hours
    -3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get? Fine with amount of sleep i get
    -4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You?
    -5) Have You Ever Done An All-Nighter Because Of School; Party; Etc? an all nighter times 2, like 50+ hours w/o sleep :D

Comment

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday? - 5/6 hours maybe, i usually try to goto sleep at 1/2 am but end up falling asleep at 6am when my alarm goes off at 620am every morning i end up only being able to go back to sleep for a few hours after that
      2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday? - less, sometimes more but usually less then the week
      -3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get? - it catches up with me sometimes, but im used to it now really. but yes i feel tired a lot, and get headaches
      -4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You? - dont usually get that much but yes if i do
      -5) Have You Ever Done An All-Nighter Because Of School; Party; Etc? ive dont a million of them just b/c i couldn't sleep or i was working, not counting school/party type shit, even on tour ive done it of course.
      Derty JaSoN
      RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday?- between 5-7 hours

And..
        2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday? - sometimes less than durin the week, but usually I sleep most of the sunday and just rest to get fit for the rest of the week ...

-3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get? - Im mostly tired, but only in the morning. After a few cups of coffee my day is mostly fine ...

-4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You? It depends, but mostly Im feelin much better than after only 5 hours sleep ...

-5) Have You Ever Done An All-Nighter Because Of School; Party; Etc? yeah sure, did it yesterday night cause I was in the states and had a bad jet lag ...
        FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
        Janis Joplin

Comment

welcome back sarah honey ^^ missed you
          ----------------------------------------------------------------

=Not much, I sleep real bad at night, like 3/4 hours.
          but there is one day in the week I sleep all day like 20 hours. or sometimes I just sleep during the day, to catch up my sleep

= The same, and If I go out, and I lay in my bed at 6am, I just wake up at 10am!!!!!

-3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get?
          = I'm almost always tired, which is very disturbing
          I'm a happy woman if I have one day I feel complete awake

= That would not be enough for me, but thats just cause I need more sleep/rest for my disease.
          So when I have a hard day with allot of pain I need like 10 hours sleep!!!

= Yeah too damn much. I'm old now, LOL, nah, but now I can't do it, maybe it will happen some time again, I hope so

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Q's, props!!
          ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
          Come what may.....!

Comment

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday? 7
            And..
            2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday? 7-8 hours
            3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get?
            I am fine with it but I will get exhausted on the next day if i dont have more than 7 hours sleeping
            8 hours is enough, if i over 9 hours, I will soon feel sleepy

a couple of times, because of party, playing a game

Comment

not enough
              Palabra a tu madre

Comment

around 8 hours
                Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

Comment

1: always 6 hours
                  2: 8-10 hours
                  3: nah, i hate getting up, but I can pull it
                  4: thats cool too..
                  5: nope, i wouldent be able to do that.
                  "Nobody likes me, but that's ok... coz I don't like y'all anyway..." - 50 cent.

Comment

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday? since school started up again probably about 7-8 hours
                    And..
                    2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday? sepending what i'm doing but if i have time to sleep in, ill have about 5 hours sleep. there have been those horrible times when i've only been able to have an hour sleep which is worthless
                    -3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get? I feel very exhausted all day and usually go to bed nice and early the next night
                    -4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You? i love having over 7 hours, when you wake up you feel great and not tired
                    -5) Have You Ever Done An All-Nighter Because Of School; Party; Etc? oh yes hasn't everyone!!! not because of school cause i can't say i really put much effort in my work, put partying yes lol
                    Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

i try and get 6 hours, bu usually only 2-4 hours.
                      then once a month ill sleep for about 13 hours in one night.
                      Thinkin sinners are winners and I'ma finish last
                      My pen and pad record my life as each minute pass
                      Passin minutes, I shook sin and shook drugs
                      I did right by you but still you took Bugz

This Dick>

Comment

not enough for sure..

on sunday i sleep more when i dont have to study, like 10 hour on gooddays. on weekdays i sleep 3-6 hours depending how busy i am
                        2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday?10 hours on blessed days, less when i hv to work or study
                        -3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get?i do feel sleepy a lot, my head hurts nd my vision could be so much better. in the end of an exhausted day my pillow is heaven...
                        -4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You?not reaaly, sometimes i weak up tired, thats weird, i dont know y...
                        -5) Have You Ever Done An All-Nighter Because Of School; Party; Etc?yep, sometimes 2 study n on vacances to hv fun... 24 hours sometimes is not enough

Comment

1) Weekdays: From Sunday - Thursday? 6-7 hours, sometimes 8-9
                          2) Weekends: Friday - Saturday? 12 hours, i go to sleep at 6 or 7 am n wake up around 6pm
                          -3) If You Get Under 6 Hours Of Sleep A Night, Do You Feel Exhausted, Tired And Unable To Get The Day Over With? Or Are You Fine With The Amount Of Sleep You Get? after i get up im fine..i play some good music and/or smoke a blunt n ill forget im tired...
                          -4) If Over 7 Hours, Do You Feel Fresh And Wide Awake Each Day? Is That Even Enough For You? i rather sleep more so gettin up is easier but im good wit that..
                          yea, if i kno i cant sleep more then 5 hours i dont even go to sleep cus wakin up after 4 hours or less is fucked up...stayin awake is easier..
                          [While filling out job application]
                          Loc Dog: Name: Loc Dog, baby.
                          Height: Six-deuce!
                          Father's name: mmm... I dunno.
                          Sex: hell yeah, ni99a!
                          Salary desired: 3 million dollars! Cash!

Comment

More sleep i get the more tired i feel.

Comment

About 6 hours.

8 hours.. not less.

I'll get all cranky and get mad at the simplest thing. :-/ That's just me BUT if the day goes perfect without alot of things go wrong I ain't gonna complain.

Nope .. if I sleep for a big amount of time I'd wanna sleep more, that's the problem I end up with on some weekdays.. I come home eat, watch tv, sit on the net etc. and at evening I sleep.. I wake up at 10pm to do my homework and then I feel so lazy so I just sleep again. And it's enough for me only on weekends.

Trillions of times in summer ... at summer I had sleeping problems and I'd only sleep in the morning and not night, my other friend also had the same problem so we used to send msgs by our mobiles to each other, heh.. he was worth all the money I spent on the msgs. :D

Another great thread Clerks, keep it up! :-)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mdqwgbokmhug, Today, 02:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mdqwgbokmhug  
                              Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM