americans with drivers license,plz read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• americans with drivers license,plz read

ok,guys,if u ever get a ticket,just pay the damn fine,get it over with "UNLESS" u was caught doing 15 mph over the speed limit,then u get u a lawyer,u don't want this to come back and bite u in the ass like it did me.
    tickets i got in my car from 1994-1995 showed up and i was puff daddy back then cuz i was a badboy,7 fuckin tickets and right now my license is suspended until about next wedsnesday when all these tickets will be paid off and i get off the national driver directory,thanks to bin laden all 50 states cpu's are connected and u can't move to another state a get a new drivers license anymore,i gotta pay damn near 2,000 to get my license back cuz i was suspensed in 3 states,but when i tried to renew on my birthday all that shit showed up,so take care of your tickets guys before u have to renew cuz these fuckers ain't playing no more,if u need a lawyer,holla at me and i'll try to help u out with gettin u the right info to get ur license restored if u lost them,so i'm taking donations cuz i gotta spend my beer money to pay all these tickets!!!!
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

actually not all states have recipricol agreements with each other, therefore if you get a ticket in another state that does not have one with yours then you don't have to pay as long as you don't plan on going back or if you do there will be no transfer of points or anything to your state.....

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
      ok,guys,if u ever get a ticket,just pay the damn fine,get it over with "UNLESS" u was caught doing 15 mph over the speed limit,then u get u a lawyer,u don't want this to come back and bite u in the ass like it did me.
      tickets i got in my car from 1994-1995 showed up and i was puff daddy back then cuz i was a badboy,7 fuckin tickets and right now my license is suspended until about next wedsnesday when all these tickets will be paid off and i get off the national driver directory,thanks to bin laden all 50 states cpu's are connected and u can't move to another state a get a new drivers license anymore,i gotta pay damn near 2,000 to get my license back cuz i was suspensed in 3 states,but when i tried to renew on my birthday all that shit showed up,so take care of your tickets guys before u have to renew cuz these fuckers ain't playing no more,if u need a lawyer,holla at me and i'll try to help u out with gettin u the right info to get ur license restored if u lost them,so i'm taking donations cuz i gotta spend my beer money to pay all these tickets!!!!

^ Let me get this right...

You have 7 Tickets
      Your license was suspended in 3 states.
      You have $2000 in fines.
      You're an Alcoholic.

Have you ever thought that maybe you shouldn't be driving?

Don't blame Osama.... Some people just do not have enough "common sense" to handle the task of driving on public roads.

Comment

how is this news

Comment

well,one cuz i said it was news related,2 it was tickets from 94-95 10 yrs ago,in a car,none of them was serious,just parking and a few speeding tickets that i truly 4got about and interest is what has made it so high,the higest any ticket was,was 125 before interest kicked in,and after 10 years,that shit has added up and sticky,ur wrong,all the states are connected,i know this 4 a fact becuz they all had a deadline to be online with the ndr or they wouldn't get federal funding anymore,but all lower 48 are connected together

and g-unit,how do u figure this isn't news for those who didn't know,not all news has to be d12 related,i told u guys that shit before,news is news in any form,just as long as u get the facts str8,don't turn this into an arguement cuz u won't win,just letting people know about this info,when i find out stff,i pass it along
          is wrestling fake?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastic Sid
            ^ Let me get this right...

You have 7 Tickets
            Your license was suspended in 3 states.
            You have $2000 in fines.
            You're an Alcoholic.

Have you ever thought that maybe you shouldn't be driving?

Don't blame Osama.... Some people just do not have enough "common sense" to handle the task of driving on public roads.
            look,don't be sarcastic with me,just passing along info,i noticed that about u already,u never have anything useful to say towards anybody,just seem like u wanna start shit with everybody u come in contact with,why is that
            is wrestling fake?

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik

Damn, that has to suck for you since you drive for a living.

I got a speeding ticket on the way to Detroit and it ended up costing me $300 2:-$2black

Comment

Damn, that's making me think. I gotta pay a $50 Parking Ticket. It's way overdue so it's probably close to $100 now.
                These are the days of anyone being blonde, the days of mind convincing, a time of gold and uncertainty, noise and expensive genetic victory.
                The information age and all its molecular pimping.

Comment

I let my license lapse, so the new rule is you have to take the driving and written test over again if it's expired beyond 6 months. I'm too lazy to do all that, so for now I just have a state ID.
                  If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Good job Rev. I should probably get off my ass and pay my parking ticket I got in New Jersey. All of my other tickets are payed for already. I'll pay that ticket when they send me a notice about it. I think all my tickets were over 15 mph the limit. First ticket was 84 in a 40, second was 87 in a 65, third was 57 in a 35, fourth was 60 in a 35, fifth was 80 in a 65 (theres one for 15 mph over), I just got pulled over last week for running a stop light, and then there are various other violations I've been pulled over for. I think I'm missing a speeding ticket in there though. I've managed to stay clean for roughly a year and a half now and i've knocked 5 points of my license so I'm down to 4 now. They take your license away at 11. Well, clean with the exception of that 80 in a 65 and that stop sign cause those were both in the past few weaks, one which was out of state. I got a warning for both of those though. I've gotten quite good at speaking to cops and getting out of shit.
                    "It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it."
                    "Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Comment

Believe me people pay those tickets and quickly I let a damn fix it ticket lapse which would have cost $10.00 instead 2 years laters it cost me $754.00 plus an additional $55.00 for my drivers license to be renewed (as it was suspended and I didnt know about it). Anyway Rev, sorry to hear about the tickets next time you are in LA I will buy you a drink. Hope this is not how you spent your B-Day.
                      Last edited by 5150girl; 10-15-2004, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by terrylogan, Today, 12:41 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post terrylogan  
                      Started by ashwagandhacbd, Today, 12:20 AM