X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in Ghosts??

This is creeeeepy.

Turn your speakers on!

This is a car advertisement that was never released. When the film crew finished filming the Car Ad, the people who edited it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They also noticed that the soundtrack had a strange low pitched sound as the mist appeared and disappeared.... The Ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits. Watch closely as the car comes from behind the trees about halfway through the commercial, look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car, then following it along the road...Spooky! This will be shown on the TV special investigations this fall.

GHOST

Only when I see Janet Reno on TV.I'm not kidding that bitch looks dead.

Anyway honestly.Its likely that ghost are real I mean why the hell would god only make humans?Thats like a football player getting the first down then sitting on his ass.
    Last edited by PVK-PervertKing; 10-15-2004, 12:43 PM.
    Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

THanks for the link.. downlolading..
      hell naw!

Comment

haha, I remember this from ebaumsworld. Pretty good stuff. It's one of the better out of the videos of that style.
        These are the days of anyone being blonde, the days of mind convincing, a time of gold and uncertainty, noise and expensive genetic victory.
        The information age and all its molecular pimping.

Comment

Goddamn. I think I shit on myself. That's scary. The white mist keeps following... that shits crazy.
          Hard fouls are part of the game. This ain't the WNBA.
          --Charles Barkley

Click Here for Your Free Teen Pregnancy Prevention Tip of the Day

Comment

SCHOOL GHOsT STORY:

My teacher told me that the drama teacher and drama students be in the auditorium and shit, and all of a sudden(all the time...) shit be happenin, like they be hearin a little boy or girl giggle and run across the stage and ropes above them be flickering and likes be goin on and off....a teacher there told the drama teacher "That is my son. He died of (i forget) and before that I used to take him here to watch practice and if he misbehaved he would sit in that very seat(the ghost was always in a specific seat)"

That is creepy...

More stories:

My teacher also told me that another teacher told her that one night he was editing grades and shit, and the water fountain flickered on......he saw a white mist or whatever past right by him.....she said that he said that the ghost seemed to be headless...."

creepy ^^

there's a few more...I'll post later once I remember.
            WwW.ShAdYrEcOrDs.nEt

www.hip-hop-underground.com/forum

Comment

ah! tat scared me!
              cinematic adoration

Comment

Boring video ... mist isn't even that obvious
                " We greater then friends, all we know is the beginning, nobody knows where it ends "

Comment

I'll read this thread and look at the video in the morning..now I'm about to go to sleep and I dont want to scare myself
                  AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

yes,i believe in ghosts,but im not affraid of them though..i had a ouija bord a couple of years ago, wasnt scary at all..well,maybe the first time,but after that it was actually fun,if you know what youre doing though..
                    You should've known that what goes around
                    Comes back round again and again and again
                    But now I know one of life's hard-learned lessons
                    So be ready I'm comin' my friend

Comment

remember:

Originally posted by G Unit Solja
                      1. You know how dogs react badly to 'ghosts'?
                      Well one night my friends Dog starting Barking ballistically in my friends room. So my friend sat up and she was telling the dog to be quiet n such. The dog wouldnt let up. She turned on the light. And she noticed the dog was staring at the back corner of her roof above her bed just barking n barking. After about an hour of barking and everyone in the house gettin really angry, the dog stopped. Walked around abit and went back to sleep.
                      So everyone went back to sleep. In the morning, my friend found out that her Grandma died that night... My friend was very close to her grandma... SO was the ghost looking over her?

2. One night I was staying at my mates house, and i SWEAR on my life this fucking house was haunted. He had a room upstairs. And downstairs was the toilet. Now these stairs were extremely creaky and old. SO once really late at night (maybe bout 2 in morning) i went downstairs, making as lil noise as possible and did my piss. Then While walking back upstairs at the bottom of the stairs i heard a 'Shhhh'. I said ' Hello?' No answer... I shat my self (not literally) ran up into my mates bedroom, pulled my rug over my head and went to sleep. The next morning at breakfast i asked anyone if they heard me going upstairs during the middle of the night telling me to 'shhh'. Everyone denied it. Now this got me very very spooked...

3. Now this story comes from the same house. But when my mates mum was younger and me and him were not born yet.
                      His mum was asleep in her bed, sleeping on one side of the bed. Suddenly shes awaken by the dog barkin its head off. The dog is looking as if someone is sitting next to her. my mates mum looks down to the side of her and sees an imprint of someone sitting on the bed. She starts screaming, and then the imprint disappears.
                      Originally posted by watch dees
                      a couple months back i had something really weird, my sister and i were sleeping in the same room because my parents were on vacation and my sis was already trying to sleep. I went to the bedroom where it was completely dark and tried to get to the bed in the dark but couldnt really find my way and said to my sister that i couldnt see anything because it was to dark! and immediately the lights went on You can understand I was pretty shocked..
                      Originally posted by sniper
                      One time, I was alone at home on my PC talking to people and all of a sudden my TV in the other room turns on...I freaked out at first but I took it like a man and turned it off...THEN a couple of mins later it turned back on AGAIN...That's when I started to freak the fuck out...So I ran to the powerpoint and pulled the plug out [as seen in the movie "The Ring"] then ran back to the PC...Then on the tip of my eye I SWEAR I saw someone walk past the room, so then I decided to get a knife from the kitchen, for protection, and I found the kitchen light on, when it was supposed to be off...Then I got my knife and ran back to the PC...and then nothing else happened...
                      Originally posted by Lost Angel
                      1. one morning when i was waking up i saw someone standing in my room. it was dark so i couldnt see who it was. i turned the lights on and suddenly the person was gone. so i went to the living room to ask my sister why she was there and she told me that she wasnt there. noone else was at home at that time.

2. i was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus and there was a young girl standing next to me also waiting. when the bus came we both went in and i sat down. the girl was sitting near me. i took my mobile phone out of my bag to turn the ringtone off because i was on my way to school. when i looked up again the girl was gone. but the scary thing about it is that the bus didnt stop and if the girl would have changed the seat i would have seen it because she was sitting next to me.
                      Originally posted by Retro Fo
                      Now, i myself have never seen a ghost, but last night, honest to God it was about 4 in the morning, i heard my brothers piano playing. It wasn't brilliant piano playing like int he movies, but it was like one note at a time....

Originally posted by martini500
                      I think I saw a ghost when I was at school once. I was sitting out in the corridor by myself, and it was a long corridor and i seen this woman- who I thought was the head mistress coming up the corridor and i looked up and it disappeared. All I can really remember was these vivid yellow eyes. It freaked me out so much.

Also I kinda believe my house is haunted- I have a ghost called Harry haha. It doesn't happen so much anymore but I used to like hear the door knock and someone come down the stairs to answer it (no one but me was in). I always kept seeing a man in the corner of my eyes. What freaked me out was when my mum told me the guy we bought the house from had died :/ Haha, there was one time I was on the pc in my room and I kept seeing things and feeling like someone was tapping me on my shoulder. I got so freaked out I went downstairs and my dad (who was drunk at the time) came upstairs and blessed my room with holy water lol- was so funny. My mum used to see stuff as well, so it wasn't just me. Who knows, I might just have an over-active imagination lol/.

Originally posted by ShadyButterfly
                      A while after my dad died. The stario would go nuts, and the volume would just go higher and lower, it was freaky at first. Maybe it was just my imagination or something, but every year like 2 days before his death anniversary when i'm asleep, I can feel him next to me.

Originally posted by Gluttony
                      me and some friends were havin a party over at my place when we were about 15 and we were playin some air hockey, a couple of the girls decided to go play bloody mary or some game like that, i can't remember exactly, in the bathroom in my basement, when they came out of the bathroom the tv turned on and went to channel 66 with another 6 up like it was gonna change the channel again to 60 something, the remote was on the couch away from everyone and when we tried to use it it wouldn't work, we actually had to unplug the tv to turn it off.

we bought a new remote but nothing weird has happened since then
                      complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

---
                        Originally posted by chaos989
                        i went to colombia for the summer like 3 years ago. over there u can drink at any age they dont give a fuk. as long as u have money u have drinks. so i went to a bar and i left around like 4. so i start walking home and all the street lights are always flickering and shit. cause its not a really big town. so im like 2 blocks from my house when. BAAM the lights fukin go out. i stop walkin. im thinking oh what a fukin perfect time for u to go out. so i walk forward a little and they come bak on. but when they come bak on all i see is a black figuer standing on the roff top. so im like wtf fukin weirdo. as i start walkin the figuer starts walkin. im like wtf. so out of no where i start runnin and that shit starts runnin. i stop and im just like oh my fukin god im gonna die. then i was just like fuk this im runnin home. i start runnin home and run inside the house and i hear something slam against the door just as i close it. and i just run upstairs.

the next morning my aunt tells me she found 2 old raggy sandals right by the door. and the door had a few scratches on it. i was just like fuk ill never go out drinkn again. but of course the same night i was out drinking. but thankfully nothing happend.

Originally posted by DirtyJoey
                        one scary story that hapend to me was me and my freinds and brother were walking and we saw this old lady turn into a street and saw this big red flash and we went to see what it was and she was gone. there was no were she couldve went.

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                        some time ago, i was doing some school work in the kitchen, while the rest of the lights around my home were off...then i saw out of the corner of my eye what appeared to be a little girl just run past...i would've passed it off as an hallucination, until i heard that the holiday card started playing music, without being touched...you know, those cards that when you open them, they play a little tune...well, there was one that was closed enough so that the tune wouldn't be playing, and there was no possible way for the tune to be playing because there was no one else around, and the lights were off...the card didn't play the tune before i saw the little girl; it happened right when she disappeared...

Originally posted by mindy kivorkian
                        when i was locked up, i was in this real old facility. there's always been this stupid story about "the GSC Ghost", and whenever anything happens, like a door shuts by itaself, we were like "ooooh! its the GSC ghost!"

so one night, everyone on my unit is in the lounge, were all watching tv. theres a thunderstorm outside, and its loud as i dont know what, so jeniel turns the TV up. anyways, the lights flicker, as they often do, but we were faithful that the backup lights would come on of a pole was struck or something. so we all sitting there, and a BIG ASS lightning bolt streaks accross the plexiglass window we had in the lounge, and its really close. im not talking accross the way, or up in the sky; we could see a big charred ground spot the next morning! anyways, were all freaked out, and were all real quiet, you could only hear the loud TV. were all just staring at this goddam window. most people would have lost interest, but we just was staring!!!
                        so this chick christy says, all real low and whispery, "the GSC Gho..." and thunder cracks so loud, you could hear someone scream in the next unit !! and at the same time, the roll-up wooden shade we got pulled from the window completely collapses, even though it was SUPPOSED to be nailed into the wall, the whole thing just falls on the floor. i was the baby of everybody at the time, soof course im scared, im like jumping into this girls arm to the side of me! then, the power goes off, we all sit there in silence, waiting 4 it to come back on. it doesnt! so by the time we all are locked down 4 the night, its still not on. were all scared as fuck, so we hassled the night shift guards for us to take our fitted sheets & pillows and sleep in the doorways, so we could at least have the small glow of the emergency lights. we were so scared.
                        i think it was cause this dumb girl lavangela kept telling these freaking horror stories. but omigod! you ever get that feeling when youre in the dark, something's lurking? thats how we all felt, and i kept turning my head around to peer into my room. (shivers) oh, my.
                        Originally posted by Kalie
                        Now this never happened to me, but I'm telling you the God honest truth. My mother told me that she had experience a ghost before. This occured many years ago. My mother was cleaning the toilet with her plunger. Then suddenly her phone rings, she gets up and leaves the plunger in the bathroom and go answer the phone and talked for about a good 5 or 10 mins. So she went back into the bathroom to continue, but she couldn't find the plunger. She looked everywhere for that plunger, but she couldn't find it. So, she continued her search, and she found the plunger in the most strangest places......behind the stove.

Ok, my Uncle was staying in this apartment many years ago. Him and his girlfriend was asleep. All of a sudden he heard a pounding noise. So he wakes up and he sees a woman sitting at the dresser doing something to her hair. He sits up, but not all the way up because he was trying to stay low and silent. He didn't want to wake his girlfriend because she's scared of everything (mice, bees, dogs, etc. So just imagine if she sees a ghost). So he continued to watch her and the ghost picked up the brush and started pounding on the dresser again. So he just laid back to sleep. He said he think the ghost didn't want a woman in that apartment. So pay attention when you experience something crazy like these too stories. I have not experience nothing crazy, thank God almighty. Thanks for reading.

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

---

when i first moved to canada i was 12. me and my brothe stayed in one room and my mom and dad stayed in another one. my brother and grandparetns stayed upstairs. i was sleeping then all of a sudden i felt soemthing on my face and it was a halloween mask that was thrown at me cause it was on a table. i woke up and saw no one and heard no one and it couildnt off been my brother cause he was still asleep and if it was my brother upstairs i would of heard him go back up the stairs. it still freaks me out today.
                          i remember once like 2years ago, i was getting ready to leave the house, and everythingwas turned off, and i was putting shoes on, and all the sudden the TV came on and i was like, WTF? because my remote was on the table accross the room. so i check the remote, you know how sometimes the buttons get stuck? well, nothing was out of place on it, so i turned the TV off and kept on. then, it turned on AGAIN! it was like, turnedto this old lady show. it had just hitlike 5 pm, and so it was just starting. so later on, i asked the lady i live with if she always owned that tv, and she was like, no, i got it from on old lady who lived near us down south. im like...umm.. what happened to her? and sheslike, she died of old age.

Originally posted by Shifty Eyes
                          I was at my cousin's house, and we were sleeping downstairs cause my other cousins and family were asleep in all the other rooms. It was about 3 Am and everyone in the house was asleep. We were at the stage where your'e about to go to sleep but your still kinda awake, and we hear "....hey"

We both bolt upright and turn on the fucking TV.
                          Originally posted by Arch Dogg
                          heck this out, I used to live in this house where freaky shit would happen all the time. For example, windows would slam shut, lights would turn off, my cat would start hissing and freaking out. Anyway, one night totally creeped me out (I was 11 at the time). I was in my room at night trying to fall asleep (the lights were off obviously), well my cat would always jump up on my bed and sleep by my feet. Well all the sudden the weight on the bed shifted down a little bit toward my feet, as if the cat jumped up there. I put my foot down there to push the cat and it was just an empty space, just an indent in the bed as if someone was sitting there but they were transparent! I was so freaked out cuz it felt like someone was sitting there but it was just an impression in the bed! I was so freaked out that I didn't even move. I pulled the sheet over my head and pretended like I didn't notice it. Then I heard this whispering kinda noise in my ear. The next morning I told my little brother about it and he said he heard a whispering kinda noise too, and then toys started falling off his shelves! Well we moved out shortly after and my Mom always said that she just couldn't afford the place anymore. But recently (I'm 19 now) she told me that we moved cuz she thought the house was haunted. And she heard the whispering noise too! FUCKING CREEPY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this I'm going to the Humor forum for a while before I go to bed!
                          Originally posted by LizardKing
                          Well, once when I was home alone, and were to cook me dinner, I walked to the fridge to get out some food, don't really remember what it was. Now, at our place, when you stand in front of the fridge you can see out in the livingroom. Now, when I did that, I saw something all white standing there, and I got the impression that it was a broadshouldered man, possibly wearing a hat. Now, once I saw him, he disappaered, and I got this really cold shiver down my back, and I was stiff, for at least ten minutes. I just simply couldn't move.

My sister has also told me she's heard someone knocking on her door at night.

I've also, one night, heard bottles being tipped over downstairs in the kitchen (my bedroom is just above the kitchen). But when I got down to check it, there was no bottles there!

Also, last night, our dog got freaking crazy. He ran all over the living room, sniffing up in the air, and barking like mad at the ceiling, just as if there was something there. He also stopped once at the spot where I previously saw the broadshouldered man. He didn't quit barking until my dad went up to the second floor to check if there was something there. My dad didn't see anything.

I also sometimes getting the feeling that somethings walking behind me. Especially up the stairs. That's quite eerie.

Another thing is, that not too long after we moved here, I was lying in bed one morning, and then sorta saw this red, blurry thing standing in front of my bed. Then it said hi, with the voice of a little girl, and then disappaered.

I'm thinking that the man might be the girls father, but I'm not sure.

Originally posted by Some_guy
                          I've always thought my house is haunted, because my dog just starts to trip out and bark at shit thatís not there like everyday. But now I know its haughted. It was two nights ago at about 3am in the morning and I was just chatting on my computer when everyone was asleep. I was getting extremely tired so I turned off all the lights and went to bed. (Now here is were the fucked up part happens) I started to hear shit. At first I just thought it was a truck or something, but after 10 seconds I could start making out words. It was in that really creepy type of voice that you hear when you play something backwards. It was saying, "You wonít sleep tonight" over and over again and an indescribable noise in-between it. This went on for about a minute or two. Then I jumped up and turned on all the lights in my room, but it didn't stop! It went on for about 3 mins. It total freaked me out, and I havenít slept in my room seen.
                          Originally posted by bowman_08
                          like a week ago the freakiest fuckin thing happened 2 me...it was like 2am and i was homealone (my parents were in cuba)...i was bored and was on the computer whcih is in the basement when i heard someone walkin upstairs...i 1st i thought i was hearing things but it sounded like sum1 was walkin around for like 2 minutes...well i got a kitchen in my basement (its an old house and wealthy ppl used 2 live in it and they cooks cooked in the basement....y they did that i got no clue lol) so i grabbed a huge knife and walked upstairs but no1 was there...i searched the whole house and found no1...so i went back downstairs and continued talkin on msn...well u no how sometimes u can see ur reflection in the screen well i saw a the shadow of a tall man standing behind me....i turned around and no1 was there i was like shitting myself and i ran upstairs and went 2 bed

Originally posted by SlimShady55
                          this is some scary shit, i dont know if yall have ever watched the show "Fear" that was on MTV but i live like 15 minutes from one of the episodes they did at this big ass hotel that is abandoned now. It is mad old and about 75 people have died there since it started running back in the early 1900's, but i usually bring some people from school and we go late at night to try and get in and there is some crazy shit that goes on in there, all kinds of noises. I havent gone back for a while cause the last time i was there, we decided to go up to the sixth floor where a lot of the shit happened and you have to go up a fire escape to get there cause all of its locked up, so u have to crawl in a window, so we decided to do that, i opened the window and as soon as we got in, we heard some voices but we thought that there were other people in there since people have tried after the show aired, but after a minute, all of the voices became laughs and cries and they all just surrounded us, so i was like hell no and bounced that piece, there is some whack shit that goes on in there.

was sleepin one night. N i dont usually get woken up or disturbed when i sleep cuz im like a heavy sleeper. And for some reason i woke up. I rolled over and i saw a black figure standing over my bed. I fkn got freaked out and the 1st thing that came to my head was to hit it. So i like sat back and tried kickin it a few times. Then all of a sudden it moved back and like sorta dissapeared into the curtains. and that was that day.
                          and then about a week later i was on the computer and my bedroom door was open, And i swear i saw a black figure walk past my door in the corner of my eye!

i live in PA and whenever ghost stories are brought up, they usually deal with Gettysburg where one of the battles in the Civil War occurred. Well one of my boys goes there and he was tellin me a story about these two professors who taught there. One of the buildings that the students have class in used to be a hospital for the casulites during the war. So the one day these two professors were coming down the elevator from the fourth floor down to the first floor to leave, but the elevator skipped the first floor and went down to the basement. The elevator stopped for a few seconds and the doors flew open. What the professors saw when the doors opened was a scene from the hospital with soldiers laying on tables and screaming getting there legs cut off and all and one of the "doctors" there looked over and saw them and started walking over with the instrument he was using to cut the legs and arms off with and when the guy got near them, the doors shut and the elevator shot up to the first floor. Needless to say, they both retired that week.

Students also tell me that the people of Gettysburg are used to seeing Civil War soldiers just walkin around town. And when the movie, "Gettysburg" was being shot, people say that a lot of the actors saw groups of soldiers talking about the war on the side but only to see them disappear as they approached.

Comment

---

Originally posted by K9
                            I hate ghost stories, most of the time i dont believe them but i know for a fact that this one is true because i saw the terrified look in her eyes after it happened.My mams friend is a nurse and she bought a new house with her boyfriend. on the first day that she came home from work all the cutlery was set out on the table set for three people(but there was only supposed to be wo people livin there) when she asked rob(her boyfriend) if he had done it he denied it, so she jumped to conclusions and said that it was only kids from the neighbourhood messin about. then for a while it was grand nothing weird happend. but then another day she arrived home to find an extra chair placed at her kitchen table and all the chairs where upside down balancing on the table. she asked rob if he had done it but again he denied it. that night when she was in bed her rooom was freezin cold. she was all alone as rob was on night duty. then somthin began scratchin in the closet, when she went over and opened it a load of hot steam came out to meet her. she turned around shieldin her face from it and found a man sitting on her bed. a man she had never seen b4. he had no eyes,mouth,nose or clothes. he was totally white in colour. he was like the nike stickman. she screamed in terror and then he dissapeared!
                            when i first moved to canada i was 12. me and my brothe stayed in one room and my mom and dad stayed in another one. my brother and grandparetns stayed upstairs. i was sleeping then all of a sudden i felt soemthing on my face and it was a halloween mask that was thrown at me cause it was on a table. i woke up and saw no one and heard no one and it couildnt off been my brother cause he was still asleep and if it was my brother upstairs i would of heard him go back up the stairs. it still freaks me out today.
                            i remember once like 2years ago, i was getting ready to leave the house, and everythingwas turned off, and i was putting shoes on, and all the sudden the TV came on and i was like, WTF? because my remote was on the table accross the room. so i check the remote, you know how sometimes the buttons get stuck? well, nothing was out of place on it, so i turned the TV off and kept on. then, it turned on AGAIN! it was like, turnedto this old lady show. it had just hitlike 5 pm, and so it was just starting. so later on, i asked the lady i live with if she always owned that tv, and she was like, no, i got it from on old lady who lived near us down south. im like...umm.. what happened to her? and sheslike, she died of old age.

Originally posted by Shifty Eyes
                            I was at my cousin's house, and we were sleeping downstairs cause my other cousins and family were asleep in all the other rooms. It was about 3 Am and everyone in the house was asleep. We were at the stage where your'e about to go to sleep but your still kinda awake, and we hear "....hey"

We both bolt upright and turn on the fucking TV.
                            Originally posted by Arch Dogg
                            heck this out, I used to live in this house where freaky shit would happen all the time. For example, windows would slam shut, lights would turn off, my cat would start hissing and freaking out. Anyway, one night totally creeped me out (I was 11 at the time). I was in my room at night trying to fall asleep (the lights were off obviously), well my cat would always jump up on my bed and sleep by my feet. Well all the sudden the weight on the bed shifted down a little bit toward my feet, as if the cat jumped up there. I put my foot down there to push the cat and it was just an empty space, just an indent in the bed as if someone was sitting there but they were transparent! I was so freaked out cuz it felt like someone was sitting there but it was just an impression in the bed! I was so freaked out that I didn't even move. I pulled the sheet over my head and pretended like I didn't notice it. Then I heard this whispering kinda noise in my ear. The next morning I told my little brother about it and he said he heard a whispering kinda noise too, and then toys started falling off his shelves! Well we moved out shortly after and my Mom always said that she just couldn't afford the place anymore. But recently (I'm 19 now) she told me that we moved cuz she thought the house was haunted. And she heard the whispering noise too! FUCKING CREEPY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this I'm going to the Humor forum for a while before I go to bed!

Originally posted by chaos989
                            this is kind of a legend. so ill tell u the legend and then the stories of how ppl i know and me encountered it.

ok the legend is called La LLorona (roughly traslated to english is the Cryer). well theres many different versions to it but they all have the same basic fundamentals. the version i know go's like this.

a young white woman moves to south america cause she is tired of the american life. so she lives by herself in the woods very secluded. she only go's into town on the weekends to buy food and clothes and other things like that. she lives there for a couple of years and one day on a trip to town she meets a native american. they greatly fall in love and soon get married. they also soon have some kids.

so one day shes coming back from going to town and see's that her children are being taken away kicking and screaming. so she runs to try and stop the men taking her childeren but her husband holds her back. she continues to scream and cry as they take away her children. her husband explains to her that he sold the children to slavery for a hefty amount. the coulpe werent seeing in town for weeks. after a while the town people got suspecious so they sent out a search party. they found no trace of the woman but they found the man had been ritualistically killed. the woman was never found.

so now it is said the she walks around the streets of towns at night wheeping. and if she finds you in the street you will never be seen again.

ok thats the legend.

so one time im at home just lying down and watching tv, its around 2 in the morning. and i hear soft cryes coming form outside. so im like WTF. i open my window and stick my head out the window. and corner of my street i see a dark shadow. it looks like an old lady with raggidy clothes on. and all the sudden she starts crying really loud and and starts to walk towards my house. so im like oh fuk im stick my head insdie the window and lock it shot. i spent the whole night just sitting there and listening to see if anyone was trying to come inside my house. it was a pretty sleepless night.

i have other stories of ppl encountering her.

Originally posted by LizardKing
                            Well, once when I was home alone, and were to cook me dinner, I walked to the fridge to get out some food, don't really remember what it was. Now, at our place, when you stand in front of the fridge you can see out in the livingroom. Now, when I did that, I saw something all white standing there, and I got the impression that it was a broadshouldered man, possibly wearing a hat. Now, once I saw him, he disappaered, and I got this really cold shiver down my back, and I was stiff, for at least ten minutes. I just simply couldn't move.

My sister has also told me she's heard someone knocking on her door at night.

I've also, one night, heard bottles being tipped over downstairs in the kitchen (my bedroom is just above the kitchen). But when I got down to check it, there was no bottles there!

Also, last night, our dog got freaking crazy. He ran all over the living room, sniffing up in the air, and barking like mad at the ceiling, just as if there was something there. He also stopped once at the spot where I previously saw the broadshouldered man. He didn't quit barking until my dad went up to the second floor to check if there was something there. My dad didn't see anything.

I also sometimes getting the feeling that somethings walking behind me. Especially up the stairs. That's quite eerie.

Another thing is, that not too long after we moved here, I was lying in bed one morning, and then sorta saw this red, blurry thing standing in front of my bed. Then it said hi, with the voice of a little girl, and then disappaered.

I'm thinking that the man might be the girls father, but I'm not sure.

Comment

---

Originally posted by Some_guy
                              I've always thought my house is haunted, because my dog just starts to trip out and bark at shit thatís not there like everyday. But now I know its haughted. It was two nights ago at about 3am in the morning and I was just chatting on my computer when everyone was asleep. I was getting extremely tired so I turned off all the lights and went to bed. (Now here is were the fucked up part happens) I started to hear shit. At first I just thought it was a truck or something, but after 10 seconds I could start making out words. It was in that really creepy type of voice that you hear when you play something backwards. It was saying, "You wonít sleep tonight" over and over again and an indescribable noise in-between it. This went on for about a minute or two. Then I jumped up and turned on all the lights in my room, but it didn't stop! It went on for about 3 mins. It total freaked me out, and I havenít slept in my room seen.
                              Originally posted by bowman_08
                              like a week ago the freakiest fuckin thing happened 2 me...it was like 2am and i was homealone (my parents were in cuba)...i was bored and was on the computer whcih is in the basement when i heard someone walkin upstairs...i 1st i thought i was hearing things but it sounded like sum1 was walkin around for like 2 minutes...well i got a kitchen in my basement (its an old house and wealthy ppl used 2 live in it and they cooks cooked in the basement....y they did that i got no clue lol) so i grabbed a huge knife and walked upstairs but no1 was there...i searched the whole house and found no1...so i went back downstairs and continued talkin on msn...well u no how sometimes u can see ur reflection in the screen well i saw a the shadow of a tall man standing behind me....i turned around and no1 was there i was like shitting myself and i ran upstairs and went 2 bed

this is some scary shit, i dont know if yall have ever watched the show "Fear" that was on MTV but i live like 15 minutes from one of the episodes they did at this big ass hotel that is abandoned now. It is mad old and about 75 people have died there since it started running back in the early 1900's, but i usually bring some people from school and we go late at night to try and get in and there is some crazy shit that goes on in there, all kinds of noises. I havent gone back for a while cause the last time i was there, we decided to go up to the sixth floor where a lot of the shit happened and you have to go up a fire escape to get there cause all of its locked up, so u have to crawl in a window, so we decided to do that, i opened the window and as soon as we got in, we heard some voices but we thought that there were other people in there since people have tried after the show aired, but after a minute, all of the voices became laughs and cries and they all just surrounded us, so i was like hell no and bounced that piece, there is some whack shit that goes on in there.

was sleepin one night. N i dont usually get woken up or disturbed when i sleep cuz im like a heavy sleeper. And for some reason i woke up. I rolled over and i saw a black figure standing over my bed. I fkn got freaked out and the 1st thing that came to my head was to hit it. So i like sat back and tried kickin it a few times. Then all of a sudden it moved back and like sorta dissapeared into the curtains. and that was that day.
                              and then about a week later i was on the computer and my bedroom door was open, And i swear i saw a black figure walk past my door in the corner of my eye!

i live in PA and whenever ghost stories are brought up, they usually deal with Gettysburg where one of the battles in the Civil War occurred. Well one of my boys goes there and he was tellin me a story about these two professors who taught there. One of the buildings that the students have class in used to be a hospital for the casulites during the war. So the one day these two professors were coming down the elevator from the fourth floor down to the first floor to leave, but the elevator skipped the first floor and went down to the basement. The elevator stopped for a few seconds and the doors flew open. What the professors saw when the doors opened was a scene from the hospital with soldiers laying on tables and screaming getting there legs cut off and all and one of the "doctors" there looked over and saw them and started walking over with the instrument he was using to cut the legs and arms off with and when the guy got near them, the doors shut and the elevator shot up to the first floor. Needless to say, they both retired that week.

Students also tell me that the people of Gettysburg are used to seeing Civil War soldiers just walkin around town. And when the movie, "Gettysburg" was being shot, people say that a lot of the actors saw groups of soldiers talking about the war on the side but only to see them disappear as they approached.

Originally posted by K9
                              I hate ghost stories, most of the time i dont believe them but i know for a fact that this one is true because i saw the terrified look in her eyes after it happened.My mams friend is a nurse and she bought a new house with her boyfriend. on the first day that she came home from work all the cutlery was set out on the table set for three people(but there was only supposed to be wo people livin there) when she asked rob(her boyfriend) if he had done it he denied it, so she jumped to conclusions and said that it was only kids from the neighbourhood messin about. then for a while it was grand nothing weird happend. but then another day she arrived home to find an extra chair placed at her kitchen table and all the chairs where upside down balancing on the table. she asked rob if he had done it but again he denied it. that night when she was in bed her rooom was freezin cold. she was all alone as rob was on night duty. then somthin began scratchin in the closet, when she went over and opened it a load of hot steam came out to meet her. she turned around shieldin her face from it and found a man sitting on her bed. a man she had never seen b4. he had no eyes,mouth,nose or clothes. he was totally white in colour. he was like the nike stickman. she screamed in terror and then he dissapeared!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post toddmaxwell  
                              Started by dqwhmgukogdp, Today, 03:36 AM
                              0 responses