Mosh is FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosh is FIRE

Just thought I'd make this thread because of the "Mosh is whack" thread started by some hating bitch that wouldn't know a good song if it got down on it's knees and gave him head...lyrically Mosh is incredible and proves that Em can write and awesome song if he wants, and i actually like the beat...it fits his flow nicely, and songs kinda haunting in the background...
    ANYONE THAT APPRECIATES HORROR FILMS MUST WATCH "MARTYRS"

People Are Allowed To Dislike The Track If They Want To. This Thread Is Now A Waste Of Space And Everyones Time. Delete It And Post In A Thread That Is Already About Mosh [Probably Like 5 Of Them]. Dont Be A Faggot And Go Down This Path.
    I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

^ This is a good thread about a good song, so stfu.

Comment

the song has decent lyrics, and i like the beat but it's too slow, if the beat was spead up along with the words it would be better, he delivers a message, but not a very good or clear one
        NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
        sigged

Comment

Originally posted by #1GROUPIEBITCH!
          ^ This is a good thread about a good song, so stfu.
          hahahaha, you the man! If someone can post a thread about mosh sucking, why not make one for the people who think it's hot? I personally agree with westsideshady, he is proving this song very well

Comment

this song is fucking wack, just like everything em has made lately. If he doesn't step up on his album, you can scratch me off the eminem fan list. The beat is fucking garbage and the flow is boring. The song is slow and sux dick. I coulda made a better beat shakn my nuts and wippn my dick on the table.

and all you eminem cock riders can defend him and say its good but it sux, it will never make radio nor will it ever make my playlist. He needs to go back to the Marshall Mathers LP days when he didn't sound the exact same on every track. This song makes "just lose it" sound good and I'd rather listen to my roommate take a shit then listen

Wow, this song is comparable to me sliding lubricant all over my manhood and moaning like a pack of monks

i think i spewed a nut all over my keyboard when it was over because i didnt wanna hear anymore of what shoulda ben my jiz commin outta eminems mouth on this wack fucking beat cuz he was sucking so goddamn much.......Em, I'm sorry, u need to stop fucking around and step it up and stop being such a fuckn cocky ass bitch on all your tracks.....wheres the fuckn hunger you once had?

ive deleted that garbage immediatly off my computer

Comment

crooza...dear god...i don't even know what to say to you...haha, although i the constant refrences to your penis and testicles made me laugh my ass off...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshady777
                If someone can post a thread about mosh sucking, why not make one for the people who think it's hot?
                Im Not Saying The Threads About "Mosh Sucks" Is Right, But This Doesnt Justify It. Enough Threads On Mosh. I Like The Song, But This Thread = Gay.
                I'm making a D12World comeback

Comment

agree with crooza he but it right
                  ENCORE is better than having a finger linger around your anus//
                  gettin more dome than the astros old home,like you famous//
                  rasisct ass ni99as wanna clown but I say three cheers!!Hooraay!!

Comment

I guess it's just all opinions, me personally, i love it and can't wait for this album...i hope he comes hard like this on a lot of songs...cause once you hear songs on the album that sound similar to "Til I Collapse" you are gonna like this flow, cause it's different and something new...and i don't think that's bad...why hate on Em for trying new shit...i would rather hear him switch up his flow then keep it the same song after song

Comment

granted the lyrics make a point, he better bring something much harder on his album than this bullshit, i'm sure there will be at least one song on the album that is fuckin raw though so i'm not worried
                      NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                      sigged

Comment

Stop trashing the song, if you dont like it, then dont listen to it.

Go listen to an Immortal Technique album and then start a bunch of threads talking about how brilliant and relevent his lyrics are. If anyone is "fucking wack", its him. He is trying to make it look like he is saying something important when really, he is just like every other whining malcontent who would rather critisize the president than attemp to do anything to actually inspire change.

Everything he says has already been said a million times before. His lyrics are contrived and his viewpoints are ignorant and one-dimensional. Thats why I don't listen to him and I don't start threads trashing the shit songs he makes.

Comment

Originally posted by westsideshady
                          Just thought I'd make this thread because of the "Mosh is whack" thread started by some hating bitch that wouldn't know a good song if it got down on it's knees and gave him head...lyrically Mosh is incredible and proves that Em can write and awesome song if he wants, and i actually like the beat...it fits his flow nicely, and songs kinda haunting in the background...
                          WUT FLOW U FUCKIN GROUPIE.. his flow is non existent on that track, especially at the beginning, he has 2 chop up his words jus 2 fit on the beat.

and Eminem has already proved his song writing ability in the past, this song jus makes me say "wut the fuck wuz he thinking" when he wrote it..

wut a terrible attempt from such a great artist...

well not terrible, just not very good.
                          8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

I like the song, its like a speech,
                            the only thing I don't like is hailie laughing at the end.
                            Cause it's a serious number, so no need a laugh there.
                            your dirty pic provider

Comment

people think it's cool to talk about Immortal Technique cause he's not huge or sucessful, so he's "cool" to like...it makes you look intelligent and not like a follower if you like someone that no one else does, or knows about...no matter what Em puts out, some won't like it because he is so big and so well known they will feel like a follower...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:29 AM