HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BET: Ruining Culture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BET: Ruining Culture

    Eminem has done nothing but bring everyone closer together and now BET is slapping him and the rest of our culture in the face. This is bigger then music, it always has been. This is street shit, from the very begginning.. I live in Canada and when those tapes came out I was reppin my Shady Gear on the way to a G-Unit concert and mad ethnic's were hating saying the gear was heat! Its like whatever bro, when I wear Shady it means the exact opposite. When you see us wearing Shady its because we are the new age, we are the street shit. We know what the fuck we are talking about. Most of our culture dont even like Eminem, he is branded and most of our culture dont even like other cultures. But the few who are open minded, those are the ones wearing Shady gear. Now this post will probably generate alot of heat. Say what you say bro, Say what you say.

    Last edited by EbonIvore; 10-20-2004, 05:57 AM.
    50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

  • #2
    yeah
    Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

    Comment


    • #3
      You just made a long ass bullshit post that made no sense and is pointless.

      You only wear Shady Gear because Eminem made it.

      You got made fun of for wearing it. (If that's what you mean by "Shady Gear is heat" because that shit made no sense either.)

      Laugh out Loud @ Wearing Shady because you're the "new age".

      Laugh out Loud @ "We are the street shit" in Canada.

      Laugh out Loud @ Shady Gear being worn by open minded people when it's the exact opposite.

      Laugh out Loud @ Ending your post with "Say what you say bro, Say what you say."

      You're just mad because you'll never be able to witness Just Lose It reach the number 1 spot on 106 & Park. Ha!
      The Law Doesn't Make Mistakes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Law
        You just made a long ass bullshit post that made no sense and is pointless.

        You only wear Shady Gear because Eminem made it.

        You got made fun of for wearing it. (If that's what you mean by "Shady Gear is heat" because that shit made no sense either.)

        Laugh out Loud @ Wearing Shady because you're the "new age".

        Laugh out Loud @ "We are the street shit" in Canada.

        Laugh out Loud @ Shady Gear being worn by open minded people when it's the exact opposite.

        Laugh out Loud @ Ending your post with "Say what you say bro, Say what you say."

        You're just mad because you'll never be able to witness Just Lose It reach the number 1 spot on 106 & Park. Ha!


        Made fun of pleeeeez... they thought the shit was racist, and as a matter of fact i wear SHADY GEAR for what it represents fool. Its ppl like you that are fuckin up the industry and fuckin up the streetz.. Wear a fuckin G Unit hat and a SHady shirt, wut u think that represents... man if u cant see that shit its cause u blind as a mother fucker, everything I said makes sense.. oh yea and JUST LOSE IT... is a fuckin groupie track to sell records motha fucker.. u think I roll in my car bustin that shit or MY WORDS ARE WEAPONS... BLOW ME
        Last edited by EbonIvore; 10-20-2004, 07:10 AM.
        50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

        Comment


        • #5
          worst alias ever.
          -[Do You Need Acapellas and Instrumentals? Click Here for all the Free shit you can handle!]-

          Comment


          • #6
            lmao... shadygear cuz ur newage.. lmao and street shit in canada.. dude..
            ......#####......#######......##..
            ..
            ##......................##..........###..
            ..
            ##....####........##............##..
            ..
            ##........##........##............##..
            ....
            ######........##............##..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GT1
              lmao... shadygear cuz ur newage.. lmao and street shit in canada.. dude..

              So whats so hard to understand about that? Oh yea and Canada is only 8 hours from Detroit, ud be surprised how diverse it is down here. The only diff is we arent "allowed" to own guns n shit the gun laws are more lax here.. if that changed.. there would be no difference between here and the States.
              50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EbonIvore
                Made fun of pleeeeez... they thought the shit was racist, and as a matter of fact i wear SHADY GEAR for what it represents fool. Its ppl like you that are fuckin up the industry and fuckin up the streetz.. Wear a fuckin G Unit hat and a SHady shirt, wut u think that represents... man if u cant see that shit its cause u blind as a mother fucker, everything I said makes sense.. oh yea and JUST LOSE IT... is a fuckin groupie track to sell records motha fucker.. u think I roll in my car bustin that shit or MY WORDS ARE WEAPONS... BLOW ME
                What the fuck does it represent? It's just clothes to me (clothes i dont wear). Just lose it and words are weapons both suck, so go "bust" somethin else. Dumbass you make no sense
                "Guess whos back in the muthafuckin house wit a big fat dick for ya muthafuckin mouth"-Snoop Dogg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Realest*****
                  What the fuck does it represent? It's just clothes to me (clothes i dont wear). Just lose it and words are weapons both suck, so go "bust" somethin else. Dumbass you make no sense

                  My culture has been branded a bunch of racists n shit, which is partially true, im not going to lie to you. There are lots of white people who are fuckin racist, but all im saying is when u see someone bustin shady.. chances are they aren't racist man. Thats it, thats all. It represents equality bro. And words are weapons is a dope track, so is the Armageddon freestyle part 3. But its cool, this aint about the music, it is deeper then that.
                  50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    so BET is ruining a culture by not playing a song that disses part of the culture anyway?
                    "Guess whos back in the muthafuckin house wit a big fat dick for ya muthafuckin mouth"-Snoop Dogg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EbonIvore
                      So whats so hard to understand about that? Oh yea and Canada is only 8 hours from Detroit, ud be surprised how diverse it is down here. The only diff is we arent "allowed" to own guns n shit the gun laws are more lax here.. if that changed.. there would be no difference between here and the States.
                      i know how canada is u kid, im from toronto, ur as stupid as fuck, who gives a fuck how far we are from detroit, its just too different, dumbfuck, "from the streets" ... lmao at this
                      ......#####......#######......##..
                      ..
                      ##......................##..........###..
                      ..
                      ##....####........##............##..
                      ..
                      ##........##........##............##..
                      ....
                      ######........##............##..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EbonIvore
                        My culture has been branded a bunch of racists n shit, which is partially true, im not going to lie to you.
                        u saying canada is racist? lmao at you
                        ......#####......#######......##..
                        ..
                        ##......................##..........###..
                        ..
                        ##....####........##............##..
                        ..
                        ##........##........##............##..
                        ....
                        ######........##............##..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Realest*****
                          so BET is ruining a culture by not playing a song that disses part of the culture anyway?

                          Yea ive heard that point before, okay.. so this is my question to you.. do you think he was making fun of michael jackson just because he was black? I sincerly doubt it, I mean if it was some white dude who was in the news for the same thing.. Eminem would have dissed him instead. Maybe it was a mistake for him to diss a black icon with all the controversy from the source. But I guarantee you, that he didnt mean it in that way. But i would like to hear your explanation of how u view the video for sure
                          50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GT1
                            u saying canada is racist? lmao at you
                            I laugh at you for making such a retarded comment, tells me u dont understand what i was saying anyway. Too deep for you bro, you must be white let me guess.
                            50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EbonIvore
                              I laugh at you for making such a retarded comment, tells me u dont understand what i was saying anyway. Too deep for you bro, you must be white let me guess.
                              yes im white so what u got any problem
                              ......#####......#######......##..
                              ..
                              ##......................##..........###..
                              ..
                              ##....####........##............##..
                              ..
                              ##........##........##............##..
                              ....
                              ######........##............##..

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 07:49 AM
                              5 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post pianofighting  
                              Started by ElizabethLacros, Yesterday, 02:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ElizabethLacros  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              2 responses
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dropdimes18  
                              Started by DavideRucker, 01-18-2021, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DavideRucker  
                              Started by zialipro1, 01-17-2021, 08:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zialipro1  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, 01-17-2021, 05:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post b2bdataquest  
                              Started by KennethFelix, 01-16-2021, 01:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post KennethFelix  
                              Started by levisleone, 01-16-2021, 12:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post levisleone  
                              Started by basketballeven, 01-15-2021, 04:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, 01-15-2021, 02:31 PM
                              0 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Working...
                              X