HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting at my school

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shooting at my school

    At a post homecoming party. Can anybody guess what type of party it was? That's right, a BLACK party with homeboys aplenty. A BLACK person was killed and three other BLACK people were injured. The gunman was also BLACK.

    This has been the third shooting at a BLACK party in the past four years. Are there ever any shootings at white parties? Nope. Maybe a fight or two, but nobody feels they need to prove anything by gunning somebody down.

    And then people like KRS-ONE get upset when racial profiling and scrutinizing occurs. Maybe if young black males in large numbers weren't so hell bent on "keeping it real" they'd be treated like law abiding citizens rather than being "persecuted".

    Another example: I was at dinner last night, eating peacefully and enjoying my meal. A large group of black people sat right beside me and proceeded to make like they were at the Apollo, shouting and creating a ruckus that was unwarranted and out of line.

    "Shawanda, whatchu up to, gurrrrrrrl?"
    "*****, please."

    My question is is why do young black people feel they need to be loud and unruly and public? Their expensive, urban gear and flamboyant outfits already draw enough attention to them. Why do they need to act out? You should see the student center at lunchtime. It's like the ghetto and the noise only adds to the "hoodified" atmosphere.

    As a young black male would say "What's the dilly, yo?"
    Originally posted by SARSBOY
    report "w" word usage
    Somebody got beat up during recess way too much.

  • #2
    ok then.
    PUERTO RICAN POWER
    & Black Power!

    Comment


    • #3
      lol wtf


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rillest Nukka
        At a post homecoming party. Can anybody guess what type of party it was? That's right, a BLACK party with homeboys aplenty. A BLACK person was killed and three other BLACK people were injured. The gunman was also BLACK.

        This has been the third shooting at a BLACK party in the past four years. Are there ever any shootings at white parties? Nope. Maybe a fight or two, but nobody feels they need to prove anything by gunning somebody down.

        And then people like KRS-ONE get upset when racial profiling and scrutinizing occurs. Maybe if young black males in large numbers weren't so hell bent on "keeping it real" they'd be treated like law abiding citizens rather than being "persecuted".

        Another example: I was at dinner last night, eating peacefully and enjoying my meal. A large group of black people sat right beside me and proceeded to make like they were at the Apollo, shouting and creating a ruckus that was unwarranted and out of line.

        "Shawanda, whatchu up to, gurrrrrrrl?"
        "*****, please."

        My question is is why do young black people feel they need to be loud and unruly and public? Their expensive, urban gear and flamboyant outfits already draw enough attention to them. Why do they need to act out? You should see the student center at lunchtime. It's like the ghetto and the noise only adds to the "hoodified" atmosphere.

        As a young black male would say "What's the dilly, yo?"
        I love you honey bunni dilly willy
        Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

        Comment


        • #5
          sara i your sister lol


          Comment


          • #6
            lol she said u a 14yr old hehehehe
            Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

            Comment


            • #7
              tell her to shut up lol

              this is what she sed about u...


              ~M Ǯ!| ߟ~ says:
              my sis is a little freak


              Comment


              • #8
                Lol shes a bitch
                Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have alot of black friends but i'm LMAO at this post.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sara go on msn i wanna see u n ur sis have a slaggin match


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Please take your bullshit to MSN and vacate my thread, children.
                      Originally posted by SARSBOY
                      report "w" word usage
                      Somebody got beat up during recess way too much.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I see what ur sayin, but I think your makin a huge stereotype which doesn't appear to all young black males.
                        SOX09

                        post of the decade

                        Proof Forever

                        benzer0

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          how bout u stop creating bullshit threads then nob head


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by M Solo
                            I have alot of black friends but i'm LMAO at this post.
                            Oh, I have many who share my same views and feel that their own kind are too rowdy. They're not homeboys though. More oreo.

                            Dale, I simply created this thread to ask a question: why do young black males feel the need to create scenes wherever they go?

                            Also

                            Why are black girls so fucking loud?
                            Originally posted by SARSBOY
                            report "w" word usage
                            Somebody got beat up during recess way too much.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yeah nobhead we english in here
                              Gimme a good rep point and leave ya name,and i'll leave you 1.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec
                               
                              Started by Smilert, 07-14-2020, 10:51 AM
                              2 responses
                              18 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hellconjuror  
                              Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tryketopremiere  
                              Started by gdfhgjhj, Today, 05:05 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post gdfhgjhj  
                              Started by ketosuperusa, Today, 02:06 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketosuperusa  
                              Started by ketosuperusa, Today, 02:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketosuperusa  
                              Started by dfhjhfjn, Yesterday, 10:36 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dfhjhfjn  
                              Started by Monret, 09-06-2020, 01:05 AM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 07:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-04-2020, 06:01 AM
                              2 responses
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hightowertow  
                              Working...
                              X