Racism is stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism is stupid.

I understand how some african-americans can be untrusting of white people. They were mistreated and abused by stupid ass redneck plantation owners for close to 300 years. But I don't quite think that its a good thing to hate EVERY white person out there. I've had some bad experiences with certain kinds of people, but does that mean I should hate the good along with the bad? I don't think so.

There was a time in my life when I absolutely despised the fact that I'm caucasian. I felt really terrible for the things that happened to the african-americans. I even believed that all white people including myself deserved to be hung from a tree by african-americans as pay back for slavery. I either wanted to martyr myself for the pain inflicted on the african-americans or go join the Black Panthers. Sadly I doubt they'd let a pale-face like me sign up.

I think that my 'self race-hating' attitude was mainly brought on by the experiences I had at the school I attended before, which was populated with nothing but snuff-chewing hill-billies who didn't do anything except make hurtful jokes about african-americans and brag about having parents or relatives in the KKK. Yeah, like that's something to fucking be proud of?

I was so disgusted by them I wanted to do anything I could to piss them off. If the only way to have friends was to pretend to go along with their racist bullshit, then fuck it... I wasn't gunna have any friends at all.

Later I started going to a different school and there I met the coolest but most unusual african-american I've ever known. His name was Jason Howard and he was just as ass-backwards as I was. Jason was african-american, but he didn't like rap. He mainly listened to heavy metal stuff like Nine Inch Nails and he had a 6ft tall rebel flag in his bedroom. I was like; "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you being a traitor to your own race?" Then Jason said to me "I don't know. Why do you do it? Why do you hate white people if you're white yourself?"

I was like, "Well.. aren't you pissed off at us dirty lillies for enslaving your people and treating you like shit for 300 years?" Then Jason told me something I continue to remember to this day; "Why should I blame you for something that you weren't even around to be part of? Were you alive back in the days of slavery? If not then shut the fuck up and stop fucking beating yourself up over it. It makes you look like a jack-ass. You're white, I'm black, just accept it and move on."
    Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-27-2004, 01:25 AM.
    And THEN ya say... http://nnnn.ytmnd.com/
    And -THEN- ya say... http://fireitup.ytmnd.com/
    That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

wow, ur a fucking loser just for the fact that u actually thought u should've been hung because of something u had no part in wat so ever. peece

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn Is Back
      Wow... you're a fucking loser just for the fact that you actually thought you should've been hung because of something you had no part in what-so-ever. Peace!
      I was young and impressionable back then in the 7th grade. Plus YOU didn't go to Rock Hill where everyone at the fucking school is a skoal-chewing bigot who shoves their narrow-minded beliefs down your god-damned throat. I hated every single one of those country music-loving rednecks. They drove me fuckin' crazy to the point that I hated myself for being white. It was so extreme that I wanted to be gay, black, and hebrew all at the same time; that way I could piss off those racist klannie bitches on 3 seperate levels. And yeah, it was a pretty stupid ass way to think now that I look back on it. But Jason helped to change my paradoxical views and he said pretty much the same thing you said; "Other black people might feel that way, but I'm not one of them. You hadn't even been born back then, and I can't hate you for something that wasn't your fault." I've already heard it and I've accepted it, so there's no need to repeat it for me.
      Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-26-2004, 05:51 PM.
      That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by AngryWhiteMale
        Watch this thread be allowed to stand because it's by a black person and regards whites.
        Read the post... or did you just completely skim over the part where I said "There was a time in my life when I absolutely despised the fact that I'M CAUCASIAN." You do know what caucasian means, right? you should know.. you ARE one.
        Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-26-2004, 05:43 PM.
        That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

who the hell cares, get a life instead of writing these dam essay looking things...
          dO tHe DrUg DoNt LeT tHe DrUg Do YoU

Comment

Originally posted by alex1089
            Who the hell cares? Get a life instead of writing these damned essay-looking things...
            I will when you A) learn how to spell, B) stop whoring yourself for crack.
            By the way, I give props to "AngryWhiteMale" for not typing like he failed 1st grade. *clap-clap-clap*
            Its rare to see anyone in a message board or chat-room who doesn't type like they're retarded.

"omg! ur s0 [email protected], ur dum. u dont make ne since!"
            Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-27-2004, 01:28 AM.
            That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

no its not, its comical

oNe
              Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

Comment

Originally posted by Kitsune_Baka
                I understand how some african-americans can be untrusting of white people. They were mistreated and abused by stupid ass redneck plantation owners for close to 300 years. But I don't quite think that its a good thing to hate EVERY white person out there. I've had some bad experiences with certain kinds of people, but does that mean I should hate the good along with the bad? I don't think so.

There was a time in my life when I absolutely despised the fact that I'm caucasian. I felt really terrible for the things that happened to the african-americans. I even believed that all white people including myself deserved to be hung from a tree by african-americans as pay back for slavery. I either wanted to martyr myself for the pain inflicted on the african-americans or go join the Black Panthers. Sadly I doubt they'd let a pale-face like me sign up.

I think that my 'self race-hating' attitude was mainly brought on by the experiences I had at the school I attended before, which was populated with nothing but snuff-chewing hill-billies who didn't do anything except make hurtful jokes about african-americans and brag about having parents or relatives in the KKK. Yeah, like that's something to fucking be proud of?

I was so disgusted by them I wanted to do anything I could to piss them off. If the only way to have friends was to pretend to go along with their racist bullshit, then fuck it... I wasn't gunna have any friends at all.

Later I started going to a different school and there I met the coolest but most unusual african-american I've ever known. His name was Jason Howard and he was just as ass-backwards as I was. Jason was african-american, but he didn't like rap. He mainly listened to heavy metal stuff like Nine Inch Nails and he had a 6ft tall rebel flag in his bedroom. I was like; "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you being a traitor to your own race?" Then Jason said to me "I don't know. Why do you do it? Why do you hate white people if you're white yourself?"

I was like, "Well.. aren't you pissed off at us dirty lillies for enslaving your people and treating you like shit for 300 years?" Then Jason told me something I continue to remember to this day; "Why should I blame you for something that you weren't even around to be part of? Were you alive back in the days of slavery? If not then shut the fuck up and stop fucking beating yourself up over it. It makes you look like a jack-ass. You're white, I'm black, just accept it and move on."
                You should sum that up in a couple sentences...

But if you really still feel bad for blacks because of what happened a long time ago, then go kill yourself. No one here would care. Have a good day, retard.
                Till you gotta sip through a straw, shoplifted a mall
                Pictures of me on my mom's living room wall
                Hey ma, maybe I'll give you a call
                Sike you fuckin bitch, suck a dick and two balls

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan002
                  You should sum that up in a couple sentences...

But if you really still feel bad for blacks because of what happened a long time ago, then go kill yourself. No one here would care. Have a good day, retard.
                  Apparently you don't understand the concepts of PAST TENSE! Maybe you should click this and take a look?
                  I said that I used to feel that way.. in 7th grade. 7th grade's a pretty long fuckin' time ago considering that I'm 21.

If I'm so retarded then why did I pass english, eh smartie? And who the fuck said that you had to quote my entire post?
                  What's wrong with clipping just a piece of it or writing "In response to Kitsune_Baka:" iz dat 2 hrd 4 u? Fuckin' -A- dude...
                  Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-26-2004, 06:51 PM.
                  That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by AngryWhiteMale
                    My bad, fellow white male. I tend to skip over any long posts by people who haven't yet established their credibility.
                    Not all people abide by their racial stereotypes.

My best friend Jason sure didn't, and ya' just don't find many african-americans who listen to []\[]ine []nch []/[]ails. In my own opinion; a person's skin color SHOULD NOT be the determining factor for whether or not they are "credible" but since you ARE being nice to me I guess I should avoid getting on your bad side and pissing you off. I'm sorry, its just that I have this deep seeded hatred of bigots. I went to a school filled with nothing but hicks, and it was absolute hell.

I understand that the members of non-white races can also be bigoted.
                    But its for the same reason whites sometimes are...
                    Its all because of fear and paranoia.

But it isn't right to lump the good in with the bad.

If you watched 8-Mile, you'd see that B-Rabbit himself was made fun of and called a "nazi" simply because of the color of his skin, not because of anything he had actually said.
                    Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-27-2004, 02:25 AM.
                    That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

O it is?Let me call the news stations.
                      Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

Originally posted by PVK-PervertKing
                        Oh, it is? Let me call the news stations.
                        FUCK YES! IS THAT KENSHIN?
                        YAY! A RUROUNI KENSHIN FAN!

Nice to know I'm not the only japanese animé fan in this board.
                        Blood and guts in cartoons is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
                        Oh umm.. what were you saying? =^.^=
                        Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-27-2004, 01:31 AM.
                        That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

Stop stereotyping us you racist faggot.
                          Originally posted by meanj
                          I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
                          Originally posted by Swizz2007
                          2-Meo's racist.

Comment

I'm not racist, I hate bigots.

Originally posted by 2-ME0
                            Stop stereotyping us you racist faggot.
                            Uhhh... who is? Me, or someone else posting to this thread? If you were talking about me, then you are surely mistaken. I'm not a fucking racist. I might be white... but I don't preach White Power (I'm AGAINST it, thank you very fucking much), I'm not from Alabama, and I don't fuck sheep out in Jim-Bob's barn. In order to be racist first I'd have to care what color a person is, and I honestly don't. I believe in racial equality as much as MLK did. Little white children playin' with the little african-american children... remember? Or did that part somehow get written out of the history books?

Fuck the KKK and the Aryan Nation.
                            Fuck the Skin-Heads and the Neo-Nazis.
                            Fuck the 700 Club and Pat Robertson.

By the way, why is it in every response you make to any thread you have the same quotes from two other people in some other past thread? Why not try quoting whoever you're replying to in THIS thread so we can know to whom it is you are speaking to?
                            Last edited by Kitsune_Baka; 10-27-2004, 03:29 AM.
                            That's NOOOOOO good! ^_^

Comment

It's my sig you retard.

You may not be racist but why do you insist on stereotyping us. We don't want your pity.
                              Originally posted by meanj
                              I just wanna say that my favorate rappers are 2pac,Dre,Eminem,50 Cent And D12.
                              Originally posted by Swizz2007
                              2-Meo's racist.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes