TRshady.com needs you ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRshady.com needs you ......

Ok, here's the situation. You probably know by now I have my own site http://www.trshady.com and eminem gallery http://www.trshady.com/gallery/ which can be found here . Now, I have splashed out on new servers and have resources on creating the best Eminem /D12 gallery on the internet for fans to easily view the largest collection of Shady related images on the internet., but I need your help.

With the popular pictures, most likely I have or can get hold of. But what I aim to do, is to 'preserve' the hundreds of pictures taken over the years from fans, whether it be at concerts, or other public appearances. So, if you have taken pictures at Eminem / D12 concerts or have any other pictures of the shady family taken yourself, I need you to get in touch by contacting me at: [email protected]

I am looking for people who have a collection of about 20 pictures taken with a camera at certain events for example. This is not a small project but I believe we can do this and easily create a place on the internet wall the pictures will always be and not get lost in cyberspace like so many pictures have done so far. This is not for me, and as a fan myself, it's something I have always wanted to see ... but together we can create the largest Eminem gallery with the rarest pictures. Credit will be given so you will forever be mentioned on the site which will continue to grow ...

The gallery you see now will soon be good, but what I will produce is an interactive, properly organised archive of hundreds of Shady pictures taken

I hope people can participate and send me all the pictures they may have taken and help create what will be a treasured place for all Shady fans ...
    Last edited by TRshady; 10-29-2004, 03:22 PM.
    I don't need the hype, the words are right they'll sell themselves

That's really cool TRShady
    Would you like scans too? I can get a bunch of rare scans from some Mexican, Spanish, French and Russian magazines... including family shots in a couple of them, or would you only like "real" pictures?
    It's for MIGH not for Might ... no spelling mistakes (I'm a girl, btw...)

Comment

Definetly, scans will be excellent.
      The SNC pictures posted tonight are an example, in 6 months where will they be? perhaps 2 people on this forum will have it saved, and they'll just get lost forever which is why I urge you to please submit all your pics, either scans or pictures taken yourself with a camera from events so I can form a priceless archive which will form the biggest collection of Eminem pictures ever ...

Comment

Originally posted by TRshady
        Definetly, scans will be excellent.
        The SNC pictures posted tonight are an example, in 6 months where will they be? perhaps 2 people on this forum will have it saved, and they'll just get lost forever which is why I urge you to please submit all your pics, either scans or pictures taken yourself with a camera from events so I can form a priceless archive which will form the biggest collection of Eminem pictures ever ...
        i will PM them to you.
        Rest In Peace, Big Proof
        1973-2006

Comment

Thanks for the pms from people.
          To make things clear, I am not not looking for pictures of Eminems videos, or of his photoshoots etc. This: http://atmosphere-rap.com/shady%20convention/pics.html is a perfect example of the pics I'm looking for. Pics that you have taken with a camera of the Shady family at events such as concerts. These are the photos which quickly get lost around and I'm hoping that its not too late to get people sending in their old/new pictures of concerts and such while they still have them.

Comment

i have that outfit in the "store" banner advertizement thing( sorry that was a freepost)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow, ill be back in an hour or so...

JDA+CDA

Comment

any kon artis pics taken at a concert email [email protected] and [email protected]
              Joop Gruis is my supplier

PS Fuck a middle man, I'm Columbian I am the connect

Why u coppin him bathin apes, cuz he the type to work in a zoo bathin apes

Comment

so no vidcaps... mmm, how about gettyimages (and places like that) pictures from events etc? maybe we can find someone with access to gettyimages' HUGE quality pics, lol... ah, you gave me something to think about, lol, being so stressed I can focus on anything outside the routine, let me know
                It's for MIGH not for Might ... no spelling mistakes (I'm a girl, btw...)

Comment

i got madd exxclusive pics but i preffer givin them to my buddy for his site www.shadyrecords.net he is launchin.
                  PhillyCustoms.Com & Bornagamer.com
                  Myspace.com/phillycustoms
                  Myspace.com/bornagamer

Comment

Thanks for the emails people, keep them coming.
                    No problem ucantseeme ... I'm doing this as an Eminem fan, not to have the more popular site so don't worry about it.

Comment

^that's cool what you're doing. sorry i haven't got any rare original pics! lol
                      Bang-bang when i chitty-chitty

Comment

How about you just die? No one gives a fuck about your shit site, or the shit you trying to do, fucking hell. People like you piss me off, stop fucking helping people, fucking bitch.

Comment

Don't blame me that you are achieving nothing with your life.
                          The only you would insult me is down to envy, no need to be so immature.

Comment

Hahahahahaha, that's so far from accurate it's not funny. You're pathetic, you honestly think envy is the reason? Naw, this is for kicks, and you just steppin the joke up another level, keep replying bitch.

Comment

You get kicks out of insulting people? I now know you will get nowhere in life.
                              Deny it all you like, and feel free to diss people, you know you are nothing, mean nothing to me so your wasting your time.
                              Your bumping this thread, only helping me out so I thank you for it.

Edit:

Just looked through some of your old posts, you've been here a year and contributed nothing to this place. You must be real lonely, get a girlfriend.
                              Last edited by TRshady; 10-30-2004, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by canznaoilcbduk, Today, 01:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post canznaoilcbduk  
                              Started by canznaoilcbduk, Today, 01:29 AM