Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free PVP, portable video player, better then ipod

Go here to sign up: http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=14220

I have received one thursday already, just working on my second one.
    If you sign up under that refferal link and successfully complete a company offer i will give you $10 via paypal and I will place you in conga list.
    Free Portable Video Player, Archos AV420, iRiver PMP-120, Microsoft Portable Media center, 10' portable Dvd Player

This is site is from a company called OfferCentric which has already been valified as a legit company. I know one of their producer, so i already know

this is a legit company.

First correctly sign up through the refferal link, then choose one their company's free trial offer. complete it. You can cancel this trial offer later.

Then wait for you to go on top of the conga list or reffer some of your friends. Done, just wait for you pvp to ship.

If you are skeptical about this go here for more info: www.freegook.0catch.com

A conga list is a list made for this free site, when people get into conga list they have to sign up under the refferal link from the top person on the list.
    when the top person is complete of refferals they move up in the list. and the next person goes on top and starts getting all the refferals. The list is

brand new and still only has 2 ppl signed up on it. The list cycles fast past 200 sign up so if you hurry up you can get your free pvp without you doing

anywork reffering anyone. So hurry up and sign up.

Go here to sign up: http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=14220

Why annoy your friends and try to hunt down referrals sign up once and let them do the rest for you... others wanting free ipods sign up here too.. you just complete one, notify the administrator via email then check your email for your turnas leader. simple no hassle and you get a free ipod. get in early on this before it blows up...

Professional photo iPod conga line. dont waste your referral using it somewhere else. Help us help you. Fast line, highly organized, constantly updated. I am a skeptic that has been converted after seeing it on wired.com and techtv. get in early and get your photo iPod free and in days with minimal effort...

http://www.freeipodsconga.com/fipod.html

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Hellconjuror  
    Started by hgjhguiov, Today, 08:51 AM