HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of your moderators are CORRUPT and BIASED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of your moderators are CORRUPT and BIASED.

I know I'm going to get shit for making an alias. But I was only supposed to have been baned for a few days.. it looks as though Rev would like it to be permanent. I just wanted to come here to warn all of you that some of your moderators (not all) are fucking biased self-righteous assholes.

I was perma-banned by Revdaalkoholik, not because I made racist comments.. but because the guy just doesn't like me. Now, that is NOT what I would call fair moderating.. that's what I'd call using your power to settle personal bullshit. In my book that makes you a cheap ass faggot.

This bitch called me a retard, and then I dogged on him because he types like a 3rd-grader.

He wrote some really crappy rhymes that I could barely read. I figured I'd join the free-styling bandwagon and rhyme some shit for kicks. It must've been really offensive to him because he cut most of it using his mod-power to make it look like it never happened.

Then he wrote some little gay ass commentatry in the bottom of my posts.

http://www.d12world.com/board/showt...1&page=17&pp=15

I kinda already knew this cunt would do something like that. I bet being able to do that makes you feel just like God doesn't it? Well guess what Rev, God is a faggot and so are you.

So.. I'm curious.. does this mean in real life if someone wins a rap-battle against you, you shoot them in the head and that makes you the winner? No, that still wouldn't change the fact that you're a talentless and illiterate low-life.

As I said before.. I don't believe I am "better" than anyone.. just better educated. There is a major difference, I'm not stuck up just cuz I type well.

Rev is a punk, and not in the cool sense like "punk-rock" I mean a punk as in a pussy ass son of a bitch who gets upset if everything doesn't go his way.

I already know he'll edit this post too.. its a good thing I copy my posts into little TXT's so I can just copy/paste them again if they happen to get deleted or fucked with by under-handed mods with a penis size compensation complex.

Like those red-necks who buy SUV's cuz they got a small cock.
    These people with a "god-complex" are just trying to compensate for their small dick.
    "Stupidity ought to be fatal."

1st freestyle.

Here's the 1st one I wrote.
    See how nice and neat it is? =P

Like Nine Inch Nails said, God is dead and Jesus H. hippy-fag Christ can give me head.
    I'm sick with the vocabs, I'm confusing all the speds.

You think you're the shit, you bitches think your lyrics is quick, but you ain't liquid so just keep on suckin' my dick.
    My spooge is thick, it'll clog your arteries just like cholesterol. They say "blood is thicker than water?"
    Not after you had enough alcohol~!

My rhymes is whack cuz I free-base offa crack.
    On the day I was born, I gave the doctor's face a smack and I told him to put me back~!

Whoever said "white boys can't rap" is fulla crap. If ya get in my face with bad breath, I'll gag your ass widda 4ft tic-tac!!!
    Like Kris-Kross says "I'm wikkida-wikkida-whack. I'm a w***** who tries to be black, cuz my folks don't teach me how to act.

But even if you think I'm stupid I can type for miles. I'm multi-cultural, I got plenty of styles.
    But I usually steal them offa other people. And just like Marilyn Manson; I'm sick, twisted and EVIL!

The beautiful people! The beautiful people! Its all anatomic to the size of your steeple!
    Fuck the church analogies cuz my cock is a castle, I just took some weight-gain 4000! Now who wants to wrastle?

BEEEEF -- CAAAAAKE! >_<

I color-code my rhymes for the illiterates who can't take time to read 'em.
    Bitch if you got words I'll make you eat 'em.
    Your shit sat out for too long, I think you better re-heat 'em.
    That weed hit you so bad, you prolly can't even see 'em.

Yo.... WURD to yuh mutha,
    I melt ya mind like butta!
    堕落の白痴狐 ( <---- japanese ^_^ )
    Kitsuné Baka no Hentai is in the hizzouse!
    I'm modest like the mizzouse!
    Get a horse and a lance if you sucka'z wanna jizzoust!

My inspiration is Hesh from Sea-Lab 2021.
    Last edited by Reznor_IS_Lord; 11-02-2004, 02:08 AM.

Comment

2nd freestyle.

Callin' me a retard, that's the pot callin' the kettle whack.
      This mutha-fucka failed kindergarten. I think he needs to go back. What the hell's up with your attack?
      Dawg, you weak as a thumb-tac. My words is liquid swords that'll cut you a new ass-crack.
      Sped, you 'bout as brain-dead as the guy from Sling-Blade. Y'mutha shoulda aborted the ugly mess that she made.
      Your speech is typical, my shit is grade -A- lyrical. I got serious rhyme control, I make an athiest get spiritual.
      You can't type dawg, I bet your writing looks like chicken scratch.
      Tryna figure out my shit, you just look stupid scratchin' your hairy ass.

OMG, j00 g0t pwn3d!!! LOL!!! Oh well, what the hell. I'll write rhymes in leet-speak code, so you can't tell what I'm sayin' Faggot, just stop playin'. You crack on homo's but you and I know its you who's gayin' up the rap scene.
      I take this art-form too the extreme, you like to the lick that dick-cream out'cha boyfriend's ass while it still steams.
      I'm tearing your body like a rag-doll at all the seams.

I'll whip my needle-dick out and poke both your eyes out.
      Make you wish you never opened ya mouth.
      Now I'ma shatter all your lame dreams.
      You'll never get to hear fame's screams.

Vocabulary is hella scary, ain't it Larry?
      Education was my key, to bein' sum-bah-dee. You lost your opp-uh-too-nuh-tee when you dropped outta grade three.
      Its really sad that this fag, Rev had never learned his A-B-C's or any 1-2-3's.
      And then the mutha-fucka has audacity to think he can diss me?
      ...Baka Kitsune, the masterful internet-emcee~!

Comment

huh? u got banned for doin that^^^?

everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by 0_bAbYgUrL_0
          huh? u got banned for doin that^^^?
          Yup, now I'm just waiting for Revdaalkaholik to lock the entire thing down.. I know it was him too, why else would he post:

"hahaha.. u think u r funny, lets see if you laugh at this joke"

then he banned me and edited my shit to cover the tracks.

Comment

lol.. well that sucks but u said it was like for 2 days or summit didnt u? its gonna b longer than that if they see u in anotha alias..

everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by 0_bAbYgUrL_0
              lol.. well that sucks but u said it was like for 2 days or summit didnt u? its gonna b longer than that if they see u in anotha alias..
              Its not like it matters anyway, Rev is just gunna ban my ass and keep me silenced either way.
              Whether I show up in the board or not. So even if I come in with this alias it doesn't change much of anything.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 07:49 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post pianofighting  
              Started by ElizabethLacros, Yesterday, 02:16 AM