Icp Aint Nuthin But Bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icp Aint Nuthin But Bitches

YO DOES ANY ONE HERE ALL THIS SHIT ICP IS POPPING BOUT EMINEM THEY GOT ANOTHER SONG OUT BOUT HIM DOES ANYONE KNOW IF EMINEM HAS ANY SONGS JUST ON THEM 2 FLAMING FAGETS I KNOW ABOUT THE MARSHAL TRACK THANK.

PLUS I WAS HERE TO PUT FEAR IN FAGETS WHO SPRAY FAGAL ROOTBEER AND CALL THEMSELVES CLOWNS CAUSE THEY LOOK QUERE FAGETS WHO DONT SILENT GAY CLAIMING DETROIT WHEN YALL LIVE 20 MILES AWAY AND I DONT WRESTLE I KNOCK U FAGETS THE FUCK OUT ASK THEM ABOUT THE CLUB THEY WAS AT WHEN THEY SNUKE OUT AFTER THEY DUCKED OUT THE BACK AND BUGED OUT DUCKED DOWN AND GOT PAINTBALLS SHOT AT THEIR TRUCK BLO LOOK AT YA RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AGAIN WHEN U AINT SEEN A FUCKING MILE RODE SOUTH OF 10 AND I DONT NEED HELP FROM D12 2 BEAT UP 2 FEMALES IN MAKEUP WHEN THEY TRY TO SCRATCH ME WITH LE NAILS SLIM ANUS DAM RIGHT SLIM ANUS I DONT GET FUCK IN MINE LIKE U TO FLAMING FAGETS.

isnt eminem from warren which is about 30 miles from detroit?
    and i thought icp is from oak park which is off 8 mile and its the same place royce da 5'9 is from but whos know.

Comment

yo all these people dissing EM and shit yo i never knew who the fuck Esham was until i heard he was dissing him and shit yo if u ask or if u dont ask me thes fucking cock bitters r ttrying to get there shit stared into mainstrem or in icps case trying to get out of the undergroud well some isp fans r like naw they like the underground and shit like that yo i think that shit like that r bitch ass excues fucking grees painted fucks
      "I ain't a killer but don't push me
      Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy"
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by DaDonDirtyHarry
        shit yo i never knew who the fuck Esham was until i heard he was dissing him and shit yo if u ask or if u dont ask me thes fucking cock bitters r ttrying to get there shit stared into mainstrem
        yep tru... i didn't know about esham either till i heard that he dissed eminem..
        Need help?? on d12world?.
        ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
        CanibusWORLD.com
        Raptism.com

Comment

esham started this whole acid rap scene in detroit that d12 is tryin to bite. yall mutha fuckas need to stop hatin icp is the shit eminem use to paint his face up to so whathtefuck.

Comment

what song did eminem dis esham in ? when did eminem paint his face like icp.

Comment

yo shit i never even heard of fucking acid rap or maybe i have is it that shit thats like damonic and crazy if it is then that shit was started with some old def jam artist i thgink they were russel simmons nephews who did the whole crazy shit but i couyld be wrong
              "I ain't a killer but don't push me
              Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy"
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

yes, the flatlinerz, gravediggaz, esham, necro, all helped bring death rap to where it's at...

Comment

THUG4LIFE I couldnt aggree more, ICP aint nuttin but 2 little cock bitin bitchs!!!!

Tell that to them fags 8 Ball, and Avaterstealer2 those fags diss em all the time and say gay shit like ICP can rap lol.

Comment

i dont think eminem disses esham but in purple pills i think koniva and kon artis diss esham. i just bought eshams new album tounges and that mutha fucka disses the fuck outta eminem and d12

Comment

Esham and ICP could do a double Album Together of Diss songs gainst Em/D12, It still wouldnt change the fact that therenot as Talened. And by the Way, D12 isnt biting shit from Esham. That Motherfucker try's to be serious about his shit, where as most the time, D12 are just being sarcastic. Just My opinion, But They sound nothingalik to me. I use to be an Esham Fan( I always hated ICP), But lately he just seems bitter that D12 made it as far as they did and he's still stuck in the same position. He used that one Verse in Kill U( "I aint Acid Rap/I Just Rap On Acid") As an excuse to Diss Em on Damn near every song on his album, Which proves he was looking for a reason. He use to be decent, now he's just a Dickrider

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                        yes, the flatlinerz, gravediggaz, esham, necro, all helped bring death rap to where it's at...
                        what esham does is acid rap his own style he was fuckin mixin guitars and rap when fred durst was just a nut stain in his mommas underwear. most of these hoe ass groups on the radio there allbitin off esham

Comment

hmm

From what I remember ICP does live 20 miles away and Em lives in Warren...which is 8 miles closer to Detroit! So I guess that makes him 8 miles more real! lol
                          "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                          I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

warren is 8 miles? ok... icp is from oakpark which is on 8 mile, waren is off 11 mile now whos closer? anyways that shit dont matter

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by terrylogan, Today, 12:41 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post terrylogan  
                            Started by ashwagandhacbd, Today, 12:20 AM