Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatalean
    replied
    I'm pretty much the same. It's harder to show sarcasm and certain emotions without facial expressions and voice tones.

Leave a comment:

• Ike
    replied
    I don't act differently. Most people I talk to online are friends of mine in "real life" too. I could talk to them over the phone all day long, but Internet is cheaper and easier. Ofcourse talking and typing are different, but I have no reason to lie on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• OriginalPimp
    replied
    Pretty much the same, I don't see how people can say "it's just the internet", well then if a ***** calls u on the phone and cusses u out, don't get mad cuz "it's just the phone!"

Leave a comment:

• Akirö Ħimsélf
    replied
    Originally posted by JULZ13
    I act sorta the same... I am really truthful on the internet but when I am in real life I am truthful but I don't have to say my opinion on it, and I don't wanna get into it then I won't. But if I do say my opinion then I will say it real and however I may just tell you flat out or I will make it sound nicer although I'm still saying the same thing. When on the net I will say my opinion and explain it A LOT and then if they like it then they may rep me or respect me, but if they don't I don't really give a shit either way... sure it is kool to like instead of hated but I am not gonna change either way... thats just how I am

The other only difference is that I am able to be a lot more funny in real life... I am not the biggest joker cuz my friends know I am serious a lot and people know not to piss me off... but I am always as nice as possible without being walked over... cuz the losers are usually nice but they get walked over and don't stand up for themselves... if I get disrespected and they try and walk over me I will fight. However I never start shit with people and I am nice but if they aren't to me then I won't be nice to them or try and appolgize and shit... I am kinda stubborn.

One Love

WHAT?

Leave a comment:

• BulletProof
    replied
    on the internet i talk to people i dont even know sometimes, and sometimes i act diffrent towards some people i meet on the net, but i have to say with im talking to people that are 5 years or more older then me i dont act like my normal self to them.

Leave a comment:

• opus
    replied
    Why "real life" is the internet not part of "real life". It seems REAL to me. I usually say outside of the internet or in person.

Leave a comment:

• HystericFreak
    replied
    I am more truthfuil over the internet, say more what I actually want to say and don't worry about what people will think of me as much as I normally do, Atleast people I don't know. And I prefer the internet life over real life right now.
    When school is hard and when I have problems with how I look and what I am doing with my life, I find it relaxing to just sit and talk to people (my friends at most) but people I don't know also, like you. It's like I feel no pressure when I speak with you guys

Leave a comment:

• JULZ13
    replied
    I act sorta the same... I am really truthful on the internet but when I am in real life I am truthful but I don't have to say my opinion on it, and I don't wanna get into it then I won't. But if I do say my opinion then I will say it real and however I may just tell you flat out or I will make it sound nicer although I'm still saying the same thing. When on the net I will say my opinion and explain it A LOT and then if they like it then they may rep me or respect me, but if they don't I don't really give a shit either way... sure it is kool to like instead of hated but I am not gonna change either way... thats just how I am

The other only difference is that I am able to be a lot more funny in real life... I am not the biggest joker cuz my friends know I am serious a lot and people know not to piss me off... but I am always as nice as possible without being walked over... cuz the losers are usually nice but they get walked over and don't stand up for themselves... if I get disrespected and they try and walk over me I will fight. However I never start shit with people and I am nice but if they aren't to me then I won't be nice to them or try and appolgize and shit... I am kinda stubborn.

One Love

Leave a comment:

• 2-MEO
    replied
    I type different to how I would talk. I wouldn't want to offend anyone with my pure gramerer in mi speach so I tipe how peeople r spose two.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedRunnerx
    replied
    im alittle bit nicer online, otherwise, the same.

Leave a comment:

• Jumpmanmax
    replied
    I think everyone acts different over the internet, without even trying to. Typing is so different from talking because you can be thousands of miles away from the person your talking to, so you don't care what they think...

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    So u dont like swallowing? Damn you sure fooled me.

Leave a comment:

• Midwest Loco
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitz
    ^Yo you iz madd fake in person

LMAO... Well think about it... if I was madd fake in person, is that a good sign for u, or a bad one?

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    ^Yo you iz madd fake in person

Leave a comment:

• Midwest Loco
    replied
    I am the same in real life as I am on the internet. What's the point in pretending to be someone else?

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Heun, 06-09-2021, 02:09 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post Florida White  
Started by Franok, Today, 11:21 AM
0 responses