why do ugly guys get fine girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do ugly guys get fine girls?

this is one of life's great mysteries. just today in the supermarket this fat pimpled bastard walked in with a fine blonde chick. the thing is, had he been a dumbfuck but good-looking i could have somewhat understood it, had he been a nice guy but ugly i could have somewhat understood it too, but he was NEITHER! he was walking around like a fucking chump giving everybody mean looks and he looked like a fucking ape with bleached hair and he had a fucking BOMBSHELL CHICK! what the fuck?! i see this all the time! if someone can explain this to me i will hook them up with rep points on a regular basis. thank you.
    free lil' kim.

condolezza rice for president.

Originally posted by TheMan
    leave me alone

i couldn't agree more bro, we need someone to explain this!

Comment

..its because you touch yourself at night
      "a lot of truth is said in jest"

Comment

With an abnormaly large penis.
        These are the days of anyone being blonde, the days of mind convincing, a time of gold and uncertainty, noise and expensive genetic victory.
        The information age and all its molecular pimping.

Comment

Originally posted by |-Green-|
          that one is getting old. leave.
          free lil' kim.

leave me alone

Comment

^^^ I think someone is a little jealous... havent had any pussy in a while I assume?

Maybe you can face the fact that what some people are attracted to is different then what someone else is. Heck, maybe this chick has a thing for big guys, she wouldnt be the first thats for sure, and maybe his attitude gives her a sense of comfort, if her boyfriend is a big tough guy she feels protected. On the other hand, maybe he is a super nice guy to her when they arent out in public, you dont know what goes on behind closed doors (or at least you shouldnt...). There are a douzen reasons, maybe she felt sorry for the poor guy when he asked her out... who knows? All I know is that u gotta get over it, why the fuck do you care so much about who dates who? Wow, a bombshell chick is dating a gorilla, are YOU dating a gorilla? nope, then who the fuck cares? Its between her and him, not YOU. Now maybe u want this chick, well, it sucks seeing her with someone else, and because of that, you are going to pick appart this "someone else" piece by piece, expose their every flaw, focus ONLY on the negatives, to you, this guy is a fat pimpled bastard, to her, he could be her soulmate. But you see NOTHING good about this person, he is a waste of skin and space. In the end, it isnt her who has the problem nor is it him.... its you....
            ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
            ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
            Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

although your exactly right on this, the biggest explanation I get from chicks when I ask them is, the guy is usually nice and careing and probably happy to have a girl... from other girls about ugly guys it's usually they 'dont worry about ugly guys cheating' on them.
              to bad, i hate

Comment

Originally posted by speedstone
                this is one of life's great mysteries. just today in the supermarket this fat pimpled bastard walked in with a fine blonde chick. the thing is, had he been a dumbfuck but good-looking i could have somewhat understood it, had he been a nice guy but ugly i could have somewhat understood it too, but he was NEITHER! he was walking around like a fucking chump giving everybody mean looks and he looked like a fucking ape with bleached hair and he had a fucking BOMBSHELL CHICK! what the fuck?! i see this all the time! if someone can explain this to me i will hook them up with rep points on a regular basis. thank you.
                Word brother!

I see this all the time too! It pisses me the fuck off and you said everything the exact same way I always say it!

Fucking shit pisses my off, these stupid ass ugly fucks that don't got good looks or personality and they get a fine ass girl... I see this at my skool enough times! It is amazing to me... if someone can explain to me as well then I will rep them on a regular basis, just because I wanna know this and this is one of the biggest mysteries of life... I would like to find out... and don't give us maybe he is rich cuz I know enough fags that look so ugly and they aren't rich... and they try and act hard, u see them acting like their hard and trying to diss motherfuckers, I only got 1 of these guys to disrespect me and I got in a fight with him... but this was prolly the only one I had an issue with one on one.

One Love
                +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

you can be ugly wit a big dick and still fuck these hoes tonight *****z
                  FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

Julz, I guess you also need to read my post man
                    ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
                    ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
                    Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

that one is getting old. leave.
                      LMFAO! props
                      +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                      JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Originally posted by |-Green-|
                        man why dont you shut the fuck up bitch im sick a you and your girlfriend told me you had a little dick and you were ugly right before i inserted my dick into her mouth
                        FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyfan
                          ^^^ I think someone is a little jealous... havent had any pussy in a while I assume?

Maybe you can face the fact that what some people are attracted to is different then what someone else is. Heck, maybe this chick has a thing for big guys, she wouldnt be the first thats for sure, and maybe his attitude gives her a sense of comfort, if her boyfriend is a big tough guy she feels protected. On the other hand, maybe he is a super nice guy to her when they arent out in public, you dont know what goes on behind closed doors (or at least you shouldnt...). There are a douzen* reasons, maybe she felt sorry for the poor guy when he asked her out... who knows? All I know is that u gotta get over it, why the fuck do you care so much about who dates who? Wow, a bombshell chick is dating a gorilla, are YOU dating a gorilla? nope, then who the fuck cares? Its between her and him, not YOU. Now maybe u want this chick, well, it sucks seeing her with someone else, and because of that, you are going to pick appart this "someone else" piece by piece, expose their every flaw, focus ONLY on the negatives, to you, this guy is a fat pimpled bastard, to her, he could be her soulmate. But you see NOTHING good about this person, he is a waste of skin and space. In the end, it isnt her who has the problem nor is it him.... its you....
                          you offended? ugly motherfucker? By the way, its spelled "dozen"
                          E.A.W.
                          Help me and Pedro get an iPod Complete any offer and I will give you $10 through Paypals

Comment

Originally posted by Realize
                            man why dont you shut the fuck up bitch im sick a you and your girlfriend told me you had a little dick and you were ugly right before i inserted my dick into her mouth
                            hahahahahahahah
                            free lil' kim.

leave me alone

Comment

You don't know what his personality is like just because you saw him in the supermarket. Girls and guys are wired differently. Guys are visual. Looks are the first thing that turns them on. Girls are usually turned on by emotion. It would be easy for any average guy to beat out a good looking guy. You just need game. It's how you make her feel not what you look like. Dig?
                              Build Big Muscles Fast

Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ole Lorelei