The nutrag that is the american school system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nutrag that is the american school system

- Ok, right here, right now, I am going to stomp on and verbally assault every incurable bureaucrat that is associated with today's substandard school systems. Not only will I provide you with undisputable facts, but I will hijack your mind and control you with my audacious wit and undeniably clever content. Today’s school are, to say the least, sub par, and have little to no purpose. The government in tandem with the media, will attempt to convince you that schools are "key tools" in sculpting the mental, emotional, and physical development of today's youth. But what do they know? Their spend all of their highly precious time trying to balance a fictitious debt we owe ourselves, and yet, despite their feeble attempts, the European Euro will still, eventually, dominate the American Dollar…pitiful. And don’t forget the all important School Board Officials who feel they are doing an adequate job by sitting at their $3,000 cherry oak desks for 8 months and then wobbling down to Florida for a “well earned” vacation. In short, if you believe one word your are told by these desk humping twits, you have already lost, and I encourage you to stop reading this article, because your brain will explode. Anyway, lets break down the schools of today. What do they teach? Math, Science, English, Social Studies? To the untrained eye, perhaps, but if you actually use that gray matter plopped in your thick skull, you would ultimately realize that the answer is no. The best part is, contrary to common belief, its NOT the teachers fault. I highly respect all the teachers, the problem is they are given no podium to stand upon and teach, I will explain: The material, supplies and students sanctioned to these teachers is beyond the describing capabilities of the English language. Why does the school need to spend millions of dollars on a new buildings, new computers, and other useless amenities when the prior’s were sufficient. Not every student needs a computer that can download six jillion megabytes per second, simple word processing will suffice. Why buy a new field house with another basketball court, when you already have two? Here is an idea for you…What about buying desks that haven’t been vandalized with vile pencil scribbling, or text books that don’t have missing pages, or even paying teachers a competitive salary? I don’t see why teachers are paid less then some of the “upper management” who do nothing but shuffle paperwork and sit their plump asses in their cushy Italian leather chairs all day. Who are the people who have to deal with cracked out, slacker students, and enraged parents everyday? Exactly! - Everyone wants kids these days to be well informed citizens capable of formulating their own opinions, having IQ’s over that of a rock, and most importantly youth who are able to contribute their own positive aspects to society. But what I cant decipher is how can these kids develop if there to busy with, mind blowing, retina degenerating, neuron killing busy work. Seriously, what good does “Basket Weaving” do for anyone? Is there going to be a basket shortage anytime soon? Chances are slim, and I am fairly confident there are better uses of today‘s youth‘s time. Another class favorite, “Senior Food” - I have heard this class teaches you how to cook and eat while your in college…wow…if you are incapable of placing can of soup in the microwave, or cooking a frozen pizza without massive destruction induced upon yourself or your dorm room, you shouldn’t be allowed in college to begin with, and maybe you should do society a huge favor and wither away in a corner along with your other dejected friends. Whatever happened to learning an employable trade or skill? Since when is it socially acceptable to spend your entire school tenure twiddling your thumbs, or jacking off in the bathroom? I cant describe the sorrow I feel for these teachers who are forced to teach these mindless children jacked up on adderal or riddleon with unacceptable supplies and materials. If I had my way, I would take every kid and ask him if he wished to further is knowledge or not. Those who say no…well they just kind of loaf around for a couple years before they die, but those who have some desire to learn, I would put him/her in front of a board of personally selected judges, he or she would then be examined and deemed, fit or unfit for schooling. I would also cut a huge chunk of useless state programs to free up some funds so books, supplies, and proper tools could be purchased. That way, the only kids in school would be, the ones who want to be there, and the ones who are physically and mentally able to excel. As for the others…the English had the right idea by shipping all the “misfits” to Australia, who knows that could work.

For more articals of this nature...check out www.uberinfo.tk
    Ninjas do it from behind

paragraphs
    My other aliases:
    justp1ayin
    West
    Masai
    On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
    i seeth for a minute
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Umm. yeah. All depends if you live in a rich area or not. If you dont then your school sucks and you end up coloring Rugrats pictures for science class.
      <---
      The sky darkens, my life flashes
      The plane I was supposed to be on crashes
      and falls to ashes

Comment

Good article homeboy. I knew I wasn't the only one jacking off in the bathroom.
        Fuck em all is what I scream as I dream in tongues
        Fuck a trick, get me rich and the bitches'll come
        - Tupac

Originally posted by Luis T.I.
        Wayne ghostwrote for Beethoven and Bach, fuck yall nigggaz wanna do?

Comment

okkkkkkkk
          I'm the Mujahideen and I'm making a scene! now your gonna feel what the boom boom mean like tupac said when i die i aint dead we are the matyr's you are squashed tomatoes

Comment

Was Good All Up Until The Last Part, The Students Who Dont Want To Further Their Education Should Not Be Just Cast Away. They Should Be Sent To The Prior Sub-Par Schooling.
            This Is 4 Gangstaz Only, The Dance Floors Packed And Them Thangs Is On Me, These Cats Wanna Hate Cause' They Dames Is On Me, We Strapped In The Club So Its Dangerous Homie

Clap Dat Niqqa

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan
              paragraphs
              lmao...was just about to say that.
              in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

i like how the bigger stickman is wearing a tie

Comment

uppin
                  Ninjas do it from behind

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by EcclesCarolyn, Today, 03:42 AM