Time Traveling and Ailiens - Another point of view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Traveling and Ailiens - Another point of view

I thought a littl bit of time traveling, and it kinda interests me. Because IF it will be possible to time travel, what will happend with you if you go back in time and kill your own parents? Or grand parents? That is why I cant see how its possible to time travel. But then again, we dont know sh** now compared to in 10,000 years. People that lived 200-300 years ago actually beleved that the earth was flat. That just proves that alot of things that we think its impossible no matter what, is possible.

But lets say that they will find a way to time travel, then shuldnt we be getting "visitors" from the future now since we live in "the past"?

Also check this out about some creatures at our planet:

An elephant:

A bird:

A fish:

A snake:

A human:

This is just 0,0000000000001% of different creatures living on this planet ONLY!
    And you can see a big difference in just those animals I showed you now.

So why would an ailien look like this?:

Because an "Ailien" to us, looks EXACTLY like a human, exept a thiner body and a bigger head.

Then is the question. Why in gods name would a creature from ANOTHER PLANET look EXACTLY like us, just with a little twist?

So I thought IF this is how an "Ailien" looks like, mabye "ailiens" that we have seen is just US in 100,000 years. Because in 100,000 years we probally have bigger brains (bigger heads) and smaller body (since we prolly dont need the body).

So basically what i though is mabye "ailiens" are "us" traveling time. Trying to communicate with us with crop circles and stuff. And UFO's are the traveling machines.

This is just a though, and tell me what you think of this.
    Xbox 360 - Its Coming

Way to take an interesting topic that requires a certain degree of intelligence out to the back of the shed to shoot it then rape it's dead corpse.
    Patesco nudus rabidus

Comment

Maybe this, maybe that, maybe you should learn to spell the word "alien"
      E.A.W.

Help me get an iPod. Complete any offer and I will give you $10 through Paypals

Comment

dude are you on shrooms too?

Comment

gear4free, go here if you haven't already

http://www.johntitor.com

its a site dedicated to a supposed "time traveller". Read it and let me know what you think.. its an excellent site with some really good theories
          "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

I don't see how people can downtalk him when the points he raised are perfectly valid. No one knows for sure, so how can you just dismiss an idea as false or stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ike!
              I don't see how people can downtalk him when the points he raised are perfectly valid. No one knows for sure, so how can you just dismiss an idea as false or stupid.
              Because he is in fact, false and stupid, and so are you.

He barely even touched on the simple fundamentals of time travel. He reiterated what every pre-schooler knows about it, only with a few google images leaving you with a simple question of "omg, WHAT IF DOODS?!"
              Patesco nudus rabidus

Comment

Regardless of anything - we can all agree you need a hobby / job.

Comment

And if you got robbed, you got stuck
                  You got shot, you got bucked
                  And if you got double-crossed, you got fucked
                  Your bankroll is your poke, a choke hold is a yoke
                  A kite is a note, a con is a okey doke
                  And if you got punched that mean you got snuffed
                  To clean is to buff, a bull scare is a strong bluff

My other aliases:
                  justp1ayin
                  West
                  Masai
                  On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
                  i seeth for a minute
                  Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                  i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Well what I think is interesting is this. Look at what scientists say people will eventually evolve into. And then look at what scientists think aliens look like. They're a complete and total match. What I think is that aliens are actually people from millions of years in the future, that are capable of time travel. And UFOs, those are time machines. Think about it, to the people of the future, we are cavemen. If we could travel through time, dont you think we would go back and abduct cavemen? Humans evolved from monkeys to cavemen, to present day people, and will slowly evolve into aliens. This is my theory. But whos to say aliens dont really exist? The universe is endless. It goes on forever in every direction. There could be planets very similar to earth that are covered with life. But they may just be eons and eons away in a different solar system. With a whole different sun. Maybe their son is green instead of yellow. Maybe their sky is purple instead of blue. Fuck! I love thinkin about this shit when I'm on shrooms!!!

Peace,
                    Arch Dogg
                    RIP PROOF

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Dogg
                      Well what I think is interesting is this. Look at what scientists say people will eventually evolve into. And then look at what scientists think aliens look like. They're a complete and total match. What I think is that aliens are actually people from millions of years in the future, that are capable of time travel. And UFOs, those are time machines. Think about it, to the people of the future, we are cavemen. If we could travel through time, dont you think we would go back and abduct cavemen? Humans evolved from monkeys to cavemen, to present day people, and will slowly evolve into aliens. This is my theory. But whos to say aliens dont really exist? The universe is endless. It goes on forever in every direction. There could be planets very similar to earth that are covered with life. But they may just be eons and eons away in a different solar system. With a whole different sun. Maybe their son is green instead of yellow. Maybe their sky is purple instead of blue. Fuck! I love thinkin about this shit when I'm on shrooms!!!

Peace,
                      Arch Dogg
                      agree 100%
                      Damn Near Famous
                      Debut Album: Drama!
                      First Quarter 2005

Download or Request By Mail
                      "Tha Uprising" Collection
                      @ www.skandkeys.fr.fm

Comment

^^ Thats my point also... there is no way an alien can look exactly like us...
                        Xbox 360 - Its Coming

Comment

Originally posted by gear4free
                          I thought a littl bit of time traveling, and it kinda interests me. Because IF it will be possible to time travel, what will happend with you if you go back in time and kill your own parents? Or grand parents? That is why I cant see how its possible to time travel. But then again, we dont know sh** now compared to in 10,000 years. People that lived 200-300 years ago actually beleved that the earth was flat. That just proves that alot of things that we think its impossible no matter what, is possible.

But lets say that they will find a way to time travel, then shuldnt we be getting "visitors" from the future now since we live in "the past"?

Also check this out about some creatures at our planet:

An elephant:

A bird:

A fish:

A snake:

A human:

This is just 0,0000000000001% of different creatures living on this planet ONLY!
                          And you can see a big difference in just those animals I showed you now.

So why would an ailien look like this?:

Because an "Ailien" to us, looks EXACTLY like a human, exept a thiner body and a bigger head.

Then is the question. Why in gods name would a creature from ANOTHER PLANET look EXACTLY like us, just with a little twist?

So I thought IF this is how an "Ailien" looks like, mabye "ailiens" that we have seen is just US in 100,000 years. Because in 100,000 years we probally have bigger brains (bigger heads) and smaller body (since we prolly dont need the body).

So basically what i though is mabye "ailiens" are "us" traveling time. Trying to communicate with us with crop circles and stuff. And UFO's are the traveling machines.

This is just a though, and tell me what you think of this.
                          I believe you stole this idea from me. I thought of (with my own words) about this exactly. Get out of my head, or no sexual favors involving me in your mouth for you...

Comment

lol... yeh, I read minds...
                            Xbox 360 - Its Coming

Comment

Thier ares several types of aleins. Some or lizard/human like creatures, some or tall with big head and gray, short wih big head and gray, thier are half breed types that are fusion of human and alien. Thier are more angel like ones that look human are very smart extremely pale skin and shit.

One theroy about aliens is that they created us and if they did its only natural that they would like simular to us. Also the grays the most popular type of alien is like deing out. They dont have sex organs so they reproduce by cloning and each egneration gets weaker from it.

Thhey been abudcting humans and doing test combing human gene with the grays genes to create new stronger race. Now say that is true and they been doing it for hundreds of years that could ahve led to them looking like us.

And whos to say that earth inst just some alien zoo used to hold the creatures that aliens created. And humans are just thier more perfect attempt and like evry scienist you take apart what you made ever so often and try and make it better and do test. Mabye tahts why aliens do test on humans.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bsdfiswew, Today, 08:40 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bsdfiswew  
                              Started by basketballeven, 12-27-2020, 02:38 AM