HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

glastonbury

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • glastonbury

    anyone else

    sitting like a dick on the phone and on the net trying to get tickets for this shit...i set my alarm i have had like 2 hours sleep so far i have been sitting here for 40 mins i know they gonna sell out soon....the website keeps crashing and the phones are jammed....and now i am getting severly pissed off.....


    or is that just me (arguingsm

  • #2
    lmao good luck getting them. I'm not going Glastonbury I'm hopefully going Reading Festival :D
    ''One of the difficulties of the job is that we create 11 unemployed people and then, on Monday, we employee them again as if nothing has happened."

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah i thought about that too...i have enjoyed reading everytime i have been...they sold out too tho....i will keep trying i will go to glasto i will i willl i willlllllllllllllllll

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol I'm sure you will good luck with it. Have they announced the line-up? If so what is it?

        Reading's Festival line up looks quite good but fucking Download Festival looks so good but it's during my exams lol.
        ''One of the difficulties of the job is that we create 11 unemployed people and then, on Monday, we employee them again as if nothing has happened."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AsHtRaY
          Lol I'm sure you will good luck with it. Have they announced the line-up? If so what is it?

          Reading's Festival line up looks quite good but fucking Download Festival looks so good but it's during my exams lol.

          damn to make it worse someone i know just got one haha damn

          yeah some line up announced like killers kaiser chiefs coldplay futureheads bloc party scissor sisters

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nesty
            anyone else

            sitting like a dick on the phone and on the net trying to get tickets for this shit...i set my alarm i have had like 2 hours sleep so far i have been sitting here for 40 mins i know they gonna sell out soon....the website keeps crashing and the phones are jammed....and now i am getting severly pissed off.....


            or is that just me (arguingsm

            ..remember what i told u ..*Goose fraba.. *
            ....
            ...
            ...
            .....
            .....
            ...
            ....
            .... isuru

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nesty
              damn to make it worse someone i know just got one haha damn

              yeah some line up announced like killers kaiser chiefs coldplay futureheads bloc party scissor sisters

              Ah damn haha don't worry I'm sure you will get the tickets .

              The line up sounds good coldplayd and scissor sisters

              Reading's main line up is like Pixies,Killers, Q.O.T.S.A., Foo Fighters,Madien, Manson and Razorlight :D

              Good luck though with the tickets I hope and I'm sure you'll get them.
              ''One of the difficulties of the job is that we create 11 unemployed people and then, on Monday, we employee them again as if nothing has happened."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dRiFtA
                ..remember what i told u ..*Goose fraba.. *

                haha yeah


                well they fuckin sold out.....2 hours like i thought fuck it....time to try the telephones

                Comment


                • #9
                  good luck my negroide !

                  Comment

                  Post ad widget 300x250

                  Collapse

                  LATEST POSTS

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:44 AM
                  4 responses
                  10 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Louiscuming  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:36 AM
                  4 responses
                  8 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Louiscuming  
                  Started by Friese, 02-26-2021, 07:53 AM
                  2 responses
                  31 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post OlmanGrand  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, 04-01-2021, 10:23 AM
                  1 response
                  6 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post OlmanGrand  
                  Started by RogeraCareye, Today, 02:28 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post RogeraCareye  
                  Started by medhedwih, Yesterday, 11:09 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post medhedwih  
                  Started by natures, 11-25-2020, 04:35 AM
                  1 response
                  10 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post OlmanGrand  
                  Started by LouiseAlvarez, 02-10-2021, 01:04 AM
                  1 response
                  10 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post OlmanGrand  
                  Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 11:52 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Nancystarkman  
                  Started by alisahashem, Yesterday, 10:32 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post alisahashem  
                  Working...
                  X