What a fucking night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fucking night

I met this kid Nick tonight(24)who i have to tell this story because its fucking on my brain.

Nick was drinking a steel reserve 40 and not even half was gone but he couldent stand up, his eyes were rollin back and he couldent hold his head up at all. I knew he was on something else that was a given but, i was chillin with him letting him listen to devils night n shit.

My friend told me he overdosed 4 times completely dead and Dr's brought him back.

I strait up am not scared to ask anything so i said are you on drugs he said yeah and i asked what & of course he said dope. I asked why and he said that his wife got him into it 4 years ago.
    I mean the boy was telling all, i wasent talking like he's wrong i was talking like i'm interested n shit. Anyway he went on to tell me that his son is at her mothers and he's staying in a rent a room which is a $60 a week room where you share a bathroom with others n shit. pretty much only really fucked up people live there whores n addicts and shit.

I gave him advice and told him he needs to drop his wife now, no matter how much he loves her. He's not gonna get strait if he's around that and more than likely if he's clean for long enough and sees her while he's strait he wont love her he'll realize that he only loved her because he couldent see her for what she is from being fucked up all the time. You can tell he wants help cause he wouldent have been talking about it like he was.

He's on probation and he told me thats the last time he's able to do the shit cause of drug testing n shit. I asked him, If you werent forced by the probation to quit would you quit anyway and he told me he couldent answer that. I asked him if he overdosed n he did say 4 times but he was brought back so my friend was right about that. I asked him so many fucking questions but what stuck out is when he said its not a habbit. The first fucking thing that came out my life was, Chris you been doing it for 4 years, thats a habbit. I think that got him right there. I honestly dont think he's a bad person at all, i dont think anyone is a bad person unless they prove to me they are. I also dont feel sorry for anyone give honest advice but i dont feel sorry for people.
    By the time he was going home he was standing up strait and talking to me without his eyes rolling back in his head and shit. I told him strait up next time i see you you better be clean and sober. and asked him if he likes looking like this and i acted out exactly what he was doing all night he said he dosent like that thats what my first impression was of him and i said again next time i see you are you gonna be strait and sober? He said "i'm not reliable cause of it so i wont promis anything but i'll try, your a good person laura and already i can tell your a good friend so if i got to be clean and sober to spend time with you and learn from you i am willing to try"
    i'm odviouslly not gonna take his word on that i got to see the shit and hopefully the next time i see him he is alive, if he's not doing the shit anymore regardless of the probation then i'll be proud of him for recovering that fucking sickness.
    anyway i gave him a hug and said "i just gave you free advice and its up to you what your gonna do with it, now get to steppin"

The Fucking End
    Ok i had to tell someone that shit even if it is everyone.

My cousin died from a E look a like! had something to do with my being done with the shit!
    My other cousin's boyfriend OD'd on dope!
    The Good Die Young
    Deshaun D. Holton
    PROOF
    1973-2006

Proof,
    Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
    I love you bro,
    Laura

Why am i like that? Well lets see e,acid,shrooms,weed,tylox,vic,perks etc. I was in a serious relationship with a guy who went to jail for mis. theft and 6 months i wrote him 2 letters a day accepted 4 calls a day, went to see him every sunday, and was on the phone calling his public defender trying to clear shit up. I made him promis me that he would be done with the drugs and alochol and he and i would do it together. Thats how much i loved him. Well he got out and moved in with me and the first 2 weeks he was free was great but he started shit up again and i could tell. I said nothing about it. Well the more i seen him fucked up the more annoying he was to me cause i wasent fucked up and it just erked my nirves more and more the stupid shit he would do and say. The fact that i changed for US and he couldent hurt more than anything. I KICKED HIS ASS OUT!

Now its like i could care less if your getting fucked up just as long as you dont lie about it and dont bring it to my house and dont come around me if your fucked up. With me your better off not comming over for a week than comming over wasted it just irritates the fuck out of me and its good for you seeing as more freedom.

I'm not a narc, cause i been there and narcs suck! i just dont get fucked up anymore thats me take it or leave it!
    The Good Die Young
    Deshaun D. Holton
    PROOF
    1973-2006

Proof,
    I love you bro,
    Laura

Comment

damn thats some real deep shit 4real

Comment

"My cousin died from a E look a like! had something to do with my being done with the shit!
        My other cousin's boyfriend OD'd on dope!" -
        3 of my good friends died from bunk E in the last year. I was w/ 2 of them, I havent done it since, but I will, I know. Thats only if I know its real.But that was a deep story, both of them . You seem to have a good heart, never lose it. Esp. to those who try to take it ( sometimes you cant see that shit coming.).
        -Jodi
        U make me cum-
        U make me cumplete-
        U make me cumpletely miserable.
        When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
        What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
        And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
        There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
        So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
        And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
        And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
        And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
        It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

Yeah shit sucks and it aint getting better but i hate complaining i call it bitchin.

Well my cousin was in acoma and they rushed him to the hospital and he woke up 4 hrs later and my aunt got it out of him what he took and he said E he told her he diddn't want to die and then his lungs colapsed.

my cousins boyfriend dieing was fucked up cause we diddn't know no one did not even her. and there was someone with him when he started ODing and that person could have put him in shock and he would be alive now.

oh for those who dont know put the person into shock with ICE it usually works till you can get them to a hospital. It suprized me how many people that were on dope diddn't know that.

Anyway i'm pissed off so i got to go.
          The Good Die Young
          Deshaun D. Holton
          PROOF
          1973-2006

Proof,
          I love you bro,
          Laura

Comment

I don't know why people bother with drugs..
            it's not good for you.. it is a waste of money.. it even kills like you've been saying..
            Like proof says in the Up in smoke tour dvd.. don't do drugs give them all to him.. something like that anyway..
            Need help?¿? on d12world?.
            ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
            CanibusWORLD.com
            Raptism.com

Comment

lol

yea he did say that but Pot is some goood Shit een Snoop is a 24-7 Pot Smoka Charrr!!!!!
              "Only GoD can Judge Me" - 2Pac

Comment

marijuana isnt real bad, smoke a couple times a day or couple times a week, whatever suits you, but its better for you then alcohol. Drugs other then that are just dumb.

Comment

DirtyGirlLaura, damn thats some serious shit. really fuckin kew of u helpin him out and all.. hope he gets that shit worked out.. i got a couple friends i tell to chill on all the pill poppin they do but fuck if they listen to me.. i stick to the herb myself, all i need
                  www.norml.org

"Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

Comment

I dont preach about weed being bad. My Dad is the biggest Pot Head I Ever Known. I found pics of my cousin my sister and i as clildren 4 yrs old n shit rollin "DADDY"S CIGARETTES" the man had a 7 ft tall tree hangin up in the rafters of the basement and his thought on it was kids have tiny fingers and can break it up better, i thought something was odd when i knew how to roll before i even started smoking.

Anyway My dad been smokin the shit everyday 4 times a day+ since he was 14 and he's 47 now. Theres nothing wrong with my dad's health and he dosn't put it before anything else. Thats not a health issue. Back when i was 4 he needed a fucking beat down tho.

Like i said before i dont have a problem with it i just dont do it.
                    The Good Die Young
                    Deshaun D. Holton
                    PROOF
                    1973-2006

Proof,
                    I love you bro,
                    Laura

Comment

I personally stay clean from that shit, but I think if you're going to do it you need to be able to handle it. With some of the hardcore stuff you really can't handle it so it's best to stay away. I think it was real cool of you to help Nick out. If you find out anymore let us know. It'd be great to know if he turns out alright... and a lesson to us all if he doesn't.

Comment

Good Job!

I would have done the same thing. I hate to see people struggling. Never having the opportunity to experience a good day straight.

Danielle

Comment

Well update:
                          he knows that i dont want to see him fucked up. Every time i pull up in front of my friends house when he's there he avoids me and walks home without saying anything to me as if he's fucked up and ashamed of it.

Hopefully he'll straiten up.

Oh damn i forgot my friends yellow 87 camaro with racing stripes and a corvette engine was stolen and destroyed. It was a couple 14 yr old boys. They shouldn't be alive right now. The car was raced in the past and goes well over 150mph. the strech of road they were on is 4 miles long and its strait road and they were racing against another car and a cop seen them her camaro slowed down but the other car diddn't so the cop followed them and they hit a tree. her camaro busted a u and were dogging that car out when they got to a ramp that was slick they diddn't dtop and went over 2 lanes of traffic head on into a guardrail. the windshield was cracked and bent out where someone's head hit it and the steering collum was touching the dash. the hood was found about 200 feet across the road in tact like it flew off on impact and well camaros have long front ends her car is 2 1/2 feet from the bumper and ground effects to the windshield.

i'll see if i can get pics cause maybe it will encourage kids not to steal cars and those who actually have their liscense maybe it will show them what happends when you dogg cars out and shit. If its your car and you are paying for it you usually dont drive like an idiot cause you depend on it.

there were 5 cars stolen by 13 14 15 yr olds they all knew each other. 4 of the 5 cars were wrecked the other one was set on fire, these kids were probably playing midnight club and got bored with the game and wanted to do the shit for real. cause they were crashing into each other like bumper cars, talk about attempting suiside.

You know what, the cops found the kids walking down the street. I'm sorry but if that were me in that car i would be dead, i dont know how they got out of that alive but i'm sure they are hurting. The one driving has to have some broken ribs cause his body bent the steering colum. theres blood on her seats n shit and there was a black bandanna rolled up on the seat like someone was wearing it on their head and when they hit it came off i'm sorry but i would be using that bandanna to stop the blood. Stupid fucking idiots. The worst part is they will just get a slap on the wrists. Minors dont get shit but if it was an adult it dont matter if you have a criminal record or not your getting some shit for:
                          grand theift auto, reckless endangerment, speeding,fleaing the scene of an accident, failure to show ID, racing on county roads, driving without a liscense, destruction of govt property, etc etc etc
                          the list goes on.
                          The Good Die Young
                          Deshaun D. Holton
                          PROOF
                          1973-2006

Proof,
                          I love you bro,
                          Laura

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by ketbodytrim, Today, 10:20 PM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes