Michael Jackson feat Biggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson feat Biggie

i read on some music site the other day, that Michael jacksons new album 'Invinvible' is gonna feature Biggie Smalls. now i never Been into biggie smalls, because he lisps,hes fat, his eye is fucking retarded, and he deserved to get killed. apparently the king of pop dont have de same opinion. this will be the second time biggie appears on an MJ song. I wonder why MJ dont just work wif eminem or pac? do you guys reckon d12 would work wif MJl, i heard Dr Dre turned him down. I also heard that a few months back, when MJ was in london he bought a copy of the SSLP.
    and when the principle would tell me i was nothing and i wouldnt amount to shit
    I made my first million and counted it

Re: Michael Jackson feat Biggie

Originally posted by The_Wizzed_Man
    i read on some music site the other day, that Michael jacksons new album 'Invinvible' is gonna feature Biggie Smalls. now i never Been into biggie smalls, because he lisps,hes fat, his eye is fucking retarded, and he deserved to get killed.
    Ok i think that is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard. How the fuck can you hate on a rapper because hes fat and has a fucked up eye???? And he doesnt have a lisp, thats because he had to much spit in his mouth. And just to tell you, i am not even a big fan of biggie, but not because hes fat. You deserve to be killed.
    The Family Picture
    http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
    (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
    JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

4 real i was jus trippin. i dont like biggie, and was tryna be funny about it. and he does lisp for sho. the real reason is because he sounds like a retard. thats why i dont listen to him, and he doesnt have shit to say. the fuckin retard reckons hes gonna get girls on a boat wif him like in dat video hipmotize or whateva. fuck biggie, now tupac was talented. he was an ill rhymer, wrote about real shit and was a fuckin good actor too. oh yeah have u guys heard that freestyle wif eminem and biggie? hahaha, that shit is so crap.
      and when the principle would tell me i was nothing and i wouldnt amount to shit
      I made my first million and counted it

Comment

I think that verse was taken from a track called bad boys with Pac. I'm not sure cuz I don't have the shit but one of my homies was playin that shit.
        http://www.cobweb.nl/derooij/Smokemon.jpg

Comment

Michael Jackson

MJ is the man. He doing a track with Jay Z and Method Man too I heard.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

Fuck ya MJ is dope, he lost a lotta fans after that faggot ass bitch parent and her kid tried sayin he molested kids or whuteva, I still say thats Bullshit, he's still tha motha fuckin king no matter whut people throw at him
            Go CANADA

Comment

Bizzare likes MJ!Me I don't like him but I don't hate cuz he did alota shit that made music in that era.Just like elvis even tho I don't like him or his music he difined music in his era.So don't hate.Thats y I hate on BSB an N'stink cuz they did shit all and I don't like them or there music.
              DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
              Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

was i the only person who didnt like michael jackson when they were little????

Comment

i love micheal *************** i'm sorry but he is just bad. it pisses me off that peps are comparing him with sisqo - what the f*ck!!! sisqo is a puss. i cant wait for his new cd. he is working with prince too. i havent heard much of anyone else that he is working with. i think it would be cool if d12 work with micheal. i would probably orgasm to see em dancin around like him .. lol well maybe not but 4- real that shit would be tight.
                  whoever you are.. i already know
                  you're not the one who got away... you're the one
                  who let me go

Comment

Haha, what does Michael Jackson concider a perfect 10? Two five year olds!!!!

How do you know if Michael Jackson is having sex? The ferris wheel is running in his backyard!!

A little kid asks his mom is god black or white? She says god is both. Is god man or woman? She says god is both. He says mom, is Michael Jackson god?

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker