HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

easy way to get a girls attention, and to get em to talk to you while driving........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easy way to get a girls attention, and to get em to talk to you while driving........

im bored.. but.. i thought guys would wanna know this... instead of wasting your time trying to yell or honk.. or whistle.. or even just try to talk to em.. and have em stick their noses in the air.. and act all gay.. and make u not even wanna give em the extra attention.. cuz .. once u get em to laugh a lil bit.. they weaken and reply.. anyways.. go to the junkyard.. and get a police siren.. or just one of those alarm speakers.... and place it somewhere under your hood.. where theres room.. keep it stable.. and hook it up to your battery.. and hook it up to a button.. that you could get from radioshack or something.. have to drill a little hole.. if u dont have a port going through for other wires already.. anyways.. its funny.. and pretty cool.. just tap the button a few times.. and it sounds like a cop siren .. not the ongoing one.. but the little sqeak they do when they pull u over.. if you get bored alot .. like on weekdays.. with nothing to do... on your day off or whatever.. this is fun....
    go to some crackin spot.. like a plaza with a starbucks an clothes shops or whatever.. or the mall.. parking lot.. heh.. i have this little mask/hat .. Army Snowgear... just the hat tho.. and these cheap peica shit binoculars.. ( or you could just use your hands as binoculars.. its funnier that way..) .. u do the siren.. and they look cuz they dont expect it to be a guy trying to holler... heh.. and you put that hat on.. and look at em with the binoculars.. like.. not even 10 feet away.. heh.. then act like.. "oh shit their onto us.." .. or someshit.. wipe the binoculars on your shirt.. then look at em again.. and if their fat girls.. be like.. "OH SHIT! SHES HUGE!" .. and flip the binoculars to the side where everything looks further and smaller.. and be like " ahh, much better".. well anyways.. fuck pickin up on bitches.. i have more fun this way.. lol.. then point at em an be like " YOU SUCK!" .. n shrug your shoulders.. n' dip off.. anyways.. im bored.. and i have a weird ass sense of humor.. and i forgot whatelse i was gonna say.. but ya.. WOOWOOO PULL OVER THAT ASSSS TOO FAT! .. sorry to waste your time.. but this lil siren is my new bestfriend.. just installed it myself today :] you can put as many as you want.. to 1 button.. heh.. anyways.. i got a phonecall and forgot what i was talking about.. so im just gonna submit this.. 1 think turned into another from subject title to this sentence ;] .. -Peace sorry to waste ur time to whoever didnt find any interest in this.. but i wanted to share this bullshit.. goodnight
    Last edited by PeicyP; 08-20-2005, 03:58 AM.
    -PeicyP

"Shit wherever I want, can't deal with constipation." -WIZ

i only read almost the first half.

are you on drugs?
    My other aliases:
    justp1ayin
    West
    Masai
    On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
    i seeth for a minute
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

something like that... but legal drugs..
      -PeicyP

Comment

It could work.............................

Comment

an instead of askin for a girls number.. be like.. OOooooooooo! Wuttup babbyy! lemme get yO A--- I---- M !!! .. heh.... with the hand signals spellin it out an shit.. well.. actually.. thats an inside joke wit my homies little brother.. he was all.. " we were just talking to these hot girls" blablablalba.. im all " yayaya w/e did u do anything?...." .. hes all.. " hell ya man! i got her AIM Screen name!" .. it was funny.. so we went around fkin around.. wuttup baby lemme get yo A--I--M ! .. instead of lemme get yo phone num-berrr! :]

vBulletin Message

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
          -PeicyP

Comment

...imma do that i already ran on the beach with army fatigue and camaflouge make up and just started looking at ppl 10 ft away with binoculars and while i was talking to my boi on a walkie talkie saying dumb shit lol

Comment

haha

lol " code blue, code blue!" .. "dispatch all units" .. fkin throw a ball of sand into the crowd an shit.. " fire in the hole!" fkin dive down an shit :P .. " incomingg" heh..
              -PeicyP

Comment

lol i go to use the aim thing some time lol

Comment

easy way to get a girls attention, and to get em to talk to you while driving........

knock em over
                  ...::: Player Hater of the Year :::...

Comment

An army hat and mask? what?
                    Build Big Muscles Fast

Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist

knock em over
                      LOL check out the bad rep for that

wtf omg ur such a pig,,, y r guys such pigs? jesus u r goiin to heck 4 sure

that bitch did damage too, i had like 50 green dots and shit
                      ...::: Player Hater of the Year :::...

Comment

uhm...nice idea and u prolly get the response u lookin for(from most girls i think)but nah..i wouldnt bother doing all that...
                        -T.L-

Comment

Originally posted by PeicyP
                          im bored.. but.. i thought guys would wanna know this... instead of wasting your time trying to yell or honk.. or whistle.. or even just try to talk to em.. and have em stick their noses in the air.. and act all gay.. and make u not even wanna give em the extra attention.. cuz .. once u get em to laugh a lil bit.. they weaken and reply.. anyways.. go to the junkyard.. and get a police siren.. or just one of those alarm speakers.... and place it somewhere under your hood.. where theres room.. keep it stable.. and hook it up to your battery.. and hook it up to a button.. that you could get from radioshack or something.. have to drill a little hole.. if u dont have a port going through for other wires already.. anyways.. its funny.. and pretty cool.. just tap the button a few times.. and it sounds like a cop siren .. not the ongoing one.. but the little sqeak they do when they pull u over.. if you get bored alot .. like on weekdays.. with nothing to do... on your day off or whatever.. this is fun....
                          go to some crackin spot.. like a plaza with a starbucks an clothes shops or whatever.. or the mall.. parking lot.. heh.. i have this little mask/hat .. Army Snowgear... just the hat tho.. and these cheap peica shit binoculars.. ( or you could just use your hands as binoculars.. its funnier that way..) .. u do the siren.. and they look cuz they dont expect it to be a guy trying to holler... heh.. and you put that hat on.. and look at em with the binoculars.. like.. not even 10 feet away.. heh.. then act like.. "oh shit their onto us.." .. or someshit.. wipe the binoculars on your shirt.. then look at em again.. and if their fat girls.. be like.. "OH SHIT! SHES HUGE!" .. and flip the binoculars to the side where everything looks further and smaller.. and be like " ahh, much better".. well anyways.. fuck pickin up on bitches.. i have more fun this way.. lol.. then point at em an be like " YOU SUCK!" .. n shrug your shoulders.. n' dip off.. anyways.. im bored.. and i have a weird ass sense of humor.. and i forgot whatelse i was gonna say.. but ya.. WOOWOOO PULL OVER THAT ASSSS TOO FAT! .. sorry to waste your time.. but this lil siren is my new bestfriend.. just installed it myself today :] you can put as many as you want.. to 1 button.. heh.. anyways.. i got a phonecall and forgot what i was talking about.. so im just gonna submit this.. 1 think turned into another from subject title to this sentence ;] .. -Peace sorry to waste ur time to whoever didnt find any interest in this.. but i wanted to share this bullshit.. goodnight
                          That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Comment

If your honestly taking advice in this thread, than you probably dont get girls and never will.

Comment

hold on let me get my notepad and pen.
                              100ten%

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Steve--O, 08-09-2005, 06:30 PM
                              52 responses
                              0 likes