HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The X Factor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The X Factor

    No not the wrestling move but the tv show

    Judges simon cowell, sharon osbourne and louis walsh return for a second series of the singing competition.

    For those who arent familiar its a singing competition for anybody to audition, solo artists under 25, bands and over 25

    It started last night and some of the people are fucking crazy to think they can sing anyway discuss away about it if you wish
    The Facebook

  • #2
    ye lol u c the 1 where all the family got on their knees beggin. pathetic family looked rediculous. hope there will be some rappers who try out thought there would be more who try

    Comment


    • #3
      there probably are a lot of rappers who try but its not really a hip hop comp
      The Facebook

      Comment


      • #4
        hey anybody can have the x factor no matter the music thought thats what the program was all about

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah but its down to the judges who goes through
          The Facebook

          Comment


          • #6
            ye suppose simon cowell, sharon osbourne and louis walsh arnt big hip hop fans lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Lol I watched it... did you see the other X Factor show on ITV2 with that lad from Manchester thinking he could rap lolololol
              He was trying to start beef with that other "rapper" Whiteboy or whatever his name was... fucking hilarious.
              http://www.myspace.com/desternee

              Comment


              • #8
                was it the mitchell brothers? lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Australian version of "The X Factor" was probably one of the biggest flops in Australian television history... I have trouble believing that that show is popular anywhere.

                  It's far too much like "Pop/American/Australian/______ Idol" to be easily differentiated.
                  OZ HIP HOP.COM
                  THE RAP CELLA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol I dont think so, I don't know what his name is but he was with these two girls hanging off each arm, and dressed like a G, he was proper trying to talk like he was from Brooklyn but he was a proper Manc lol. They told him he was shit but he was like "I'm coming back next year, and Whiteboy better watch his ass"... was funny as fuck.
                    http://www.myspace.com/desternee

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Steve--O
                      No not the wrestling move but the tv show

                      Judges simon cowell, sharon osbourne and louis walsh return for a second series of the singing competition.

                      For those who arent familiar its a singing competition for anybody to audition, solo artists under 25, bands and over 25

                      It started last night and some of the people are fucking crazy to think they can sing anyway discuss away about it if you wish
                      Hi, I'm Steve-O, and I'm making another pointless fucking thread.
                      Originally posted by Obie2005
                      So far i've turned 20 kid's rep's red...

                      To people bad reppin me. keep em comin. I got well over 100,000 rep points so your shit don't faze me.
                      Originally posted by bad rep from obie
                      fuck you - obie2005 ( - 1000 bitch)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hi im carmen and i follow steve-o (which his name actually has 2 dashes in it) round to every post and thread to make fun of him because my life is boring and i have no friends
                        The Facebook

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Desternee
                          Lol I dont think so, I don't know what his name is but he was with these two girls hanging off each arm, and dressed like a G, he was proper trying to talk like he was from Brooklyn but he was a proper Manc lol. They told him he was shit but he was like "I'm coming back next year, and Whiteboy better watch his ass"... was funny as fuck.
                          im from near manchester, good to see some local talent on tv lol
                          there was another guy like him on last year

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mwf
                            im from near manchester, good to see some local talent on tv lol
                            there was another guy like him on last year
                            I think it was the same guy, cuz Simon Cowell said something like oh no not you again lol I think his name was Steve now I think about it, ugly bastard, skinhead... is it the same guy?
                            http://www.myspace.com/desternee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              what the fuck is the obsession with these shite shows i fuckin hate them with a passion, i did howevere see that fat bitch at the end who thought she was the shit and when they all said no, her family came in on their knees to plead witht them, that shit was freaky to watch, peopel take this bullshit too muthafuckin far imo

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by vibration, Today, 12:21 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post vibration  
                              Started by vibration, Today, 12:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post vibration  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:27 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Michenldlsan, 06-19-2019, 12:39 AM
                              5 responses
                              64 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post davidwalker4152  
                              Started by qgjaplgs, Yesterday, 06:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post qgjaplgs  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 10:47 PM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 10:43 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by toxiburn, Yesterday, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post toxiburn  
                              Working...
                              X