HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If U Are A Dj Or Producer Or Artist View This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If U Are A Dj Or Producer Or Artist View This!

Wanna Be A Dj Of The Month At My New Site Or Promote you.?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then send me a e-mail bcuz we need 1 dj for dj of the month setember and 1 artist of the month for september.... the new site is www.phillymixtapes.com and we used to be a site a while back so haveing stuff on my site will promote u cuz we get atleast 1000 site views a day by different users.

if you wanna be a artist or dj of the month u must email me one promo of a track or a hot mixtape u have done that you would like to promote that people can download and it must be uploaded at rapidshare.de or megaupload.com to make sure your link does not die......

who ever has the best material sent in before sept 1st will be selected for our september dj or artist of the month and will be promoted in there very own section with a link to buy there newest mixtape a promo track that users can download and a picture of you if you have one to send in.

we also are opening a forum soon and are going to need moderators and forum admins if you are interested email me...

we also are not a illegal download or file sharing site we just promote djs and artists who need to get there shine on all people who send in links will get there stuff in our downloads section and who ver wins dj of the month or artist of the month will have there own secion for 1 month like i already said and i will put up a interview i done with the dj if i could reach the dj for a interview

well i tihnk im getting carried away with the typeing and should stop here is my email [email protected]
    and my aim is topflightkenny

by the way if you ever see your mixtape on my site and u did not want it there email me and i will remove it ...

im not responsible for what people send me to put up for people to download or what people put up to download on the forum! peace out ya'll and btw we will have graphic artist of the month soon also.....

oh yeah site is phillymixtapes.com check it out.
    PhillyCustoms.Com & Bornagamer.com
    Myspace.com/phillycustoms
    Myspace.com/bornagamer

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Deborahlanker