No announcement yet.

any advice? .. business advice.. plz..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice? .. business advice.. plz..

Can anyone help me, by giving me ideas?

Me and my dad bought some property a while ago, and i want to open something up on the land, and lease the rest of the land out... but i'm trying to come up with ideas of what i should open up... i mean it could be something like a franchise.. but i've been thinking about starting my own business or company or something, what would do you all think would work out good? the property is in an industrial area.. theres a gas station across the street, and its next to a busy freeway exit and entrance, theres also a quiznos/starbucks across the street, there useto be a strip club on the land we bought.. i'm thinking about something that won't require too many workers, i have a few ideas, but i'm just not too sure about them, anyone have any good ideas that they are willing to share with me? i just need to get my feet on the ground and do my own thing already, my future is looking dim.. and i dont want to work with my dad for the rest of my life, or even take over his business, its not the type of work i would like to be doing.. i basically want to enjoy my life without doing much work, i'd appreciate any advice, (except for the stupid comments and bullshit hate talk obviously) but anyways, i should be done with my G.E .. but im not even close.. i'm either gonna go to devry university.. and get my bachelors in 3 years.., and do something with computers.. or just go str8 to this and take some business classes, and start my own business, any help would be great, thanks. -PeicyP.
    -PeicyP

"Shit wherever I want, can't deal with constipation." -WIZ

Start your own sports apperal store.... sport equipment/ apperal will always be in need.. shit dude i dont know you enough on a personal level to brainstrom ideas..

Comment

competing gas station or corner store?

my brother in law just did something like that with a friend, doing pretty well. lotsa work though.
      My other aliases:
      justp1ayin
      West
      Masai
      On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
      i seeth for a minute
      Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
      i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

cool, i was thinking about a competing gas station, cuz right now its a Shell open across the street.. and theres another shell.. 2 blocks down the cross street.. and another shell 2 blocks down the opposite direction, i was thinking about Valero or arco, but i duno if valero is a franchise.. i was thinking about one with.. only gas and .. air/water.. no body shop.. and if it goes well.. a drive-thru car wash.. and have the station open 24 hours.. (cuz i dont think the shell is open 24hrs) .. like a gas station and lease out another portion of the block to someone who wants to open a mcdonalds.. the block has ALOT of entrances.. the starbucks/quiznos has a fked up entrance and exit.. their useto be a burgerking where it was, and they closed down.. burgerking wanted to open on our property cuz its very easy to enter and exit the block, but i dont know why my dad didnt want to do it.. anyways, if i give Mcdonald's the Corner lot.. then i can charge them around 6-$7,000 a month... buttt would it be better for the gas station to be on the corner? .. oh, and there is a 18 wheeler 'body shop' and gas station right behind my lot.. and alot of truckers pass through.. i mean for sure they'll all be at the mcdonalds heh.. its not really a residential area.. but there is alot of traffic on the street+the cross street... fwy entrances and exits are right there.. anyways.. i had alot of ideas, but i cant remember em right now =\ i wrote em down somewhere but thx for the replies. -repped- i cant rep u yet theman, but i will when i can -PeacE n ThX-
        -PeicyP

Comment

or if anyone has any URL's to another site that has relates to my situation.. or can be more useful to me, plz post up a link, thx.

-PeicyP
          -PeicyP

Comment

A motel/hotel?
            HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

hmmm, i duno, i thought about that, but room service, maintenence, house keeping, tho a cheap Motel in that area would probably be used alot, for IN-CALLS, and whores or whatever.. lol.. i duno, but im not too into that idea =/ Thx i appreciate the reply :]
              -PeicyP

Comment

get some boss style studio equipment and lay some loyal tracks down(I)
                FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Realize
                  get some boss style studio equipment and lay some loyal tracks down(I)
                  ::
                  -PeicyP

Comment

Originally posted by PeicyP
                    ::
                    i take it that youve accepted this simple victory task
                    FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

i got an idea off it tho ;P

lol :P i can sell audio equipment! open up a sterio shop :] for car sterios tho :P

juss go to downtown n get hooked up at the wherehouse :] an slang that shit, hell ya, thats perfect :] im already doin that but at my friends liquor store.. an i can jack up the prices like it was a legit shop :] like a few subs, but now i can do it in my own store with a buncha equipment, :] ima think more into that :] thx lol your a genius Realize haha ;]

-PeicyP

Comment

how about a fast food place? Somewhere where all the workers (from the indusatrial area you talked about) could grab some lunch for cheap? I did that for a uni project and it seemed possible.

Comment

^^ id do it just for the kittens and puppies

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:58 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker