HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man i told yall cops in britian were racist..i just saw a documentary exposing that..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man i told yall cops in britian were racist..i just saw a documentary exposing that..

brazilian guy.

yo the met police.

killed that guy because he wasnt white.....

man he wasnt wearing no big jacket and he aint jump over no ticket machine...

i just caught a documentary now on that shit exposing the met police as racist mofo towards anyone who looks asian they can shoot u down with semi automatics.

man fuck britian they should give like some money to brazilians guy family and shit
    if they got any respect just be killing innocent mofo who aint english.
    BRINGING YOU THE TRUTH AND I KNOW IT HURTS YOU

yo man and enelish people there not even allowed gats yet the police there have semis and can shoot u down,

thats retarded yall should be fucking ashamed of a retarded policy like that. u should get guns legalised in that place for civilians and shoot some of those cops down next time they shoot at you for no reason.

Comment

shut up ******.
      My other aliases:
      justp1ayin
      West
      Masai
      On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
      i seeth for a minute
      Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
      i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

they just messed up BIG this time,,,,,kinda stupid. But those police officers must've ben scared shitless when they saw that guy runnin out of the building towards the subway. And because theres a shoot to kill policy now,, they shot him 8 times. Thing is that they shouldnt have lied about it...
        But I still think it's a good thing to shoot very very suspicious people. If that means it wil save my ass from a major blast,,,,,,,,it's all fine with me!
        You mean to tell me, they can find Saddam Hussein in a fuckin' hole
        in Iraq, but you can't tell me who shot Tupac ?!?!?!?!

Comment

ok wigga keep on rocing those head wraps and keep it real next time u see a brother.

Comment

i
            tv news has obtained police files about the incident that show that the police after the event lied/lied and then lied again.

lie 1/ turns out the police officer observing the flats where the brazilian suspect emerged from was having a piss at the time and had his video camera turned off.

lie 2/he never identified the brazilian as a terror suspect as he had no idea who he was.

lie 3/he was not wearing a heavy coat or dressed suspiciously but was in fact wearing denim jeans and a tee shirt with a light denim shirt.

lie 4/he was not stopped or shouted at entering the station by the police , but cctv footage showed he walked casually off the bus , picked up a free newspaper at the station enterence and walked into the station.

lie 5/ he did not vault the barries at the station but had a ticket and enterred the underground calmly and leggally having no idea he was being followed.

lie 6/ he did not run down the escalators but went by the officers own words in a slow and calm way.

lie 7/ he did not run panicking away with armed officers screaming for him to stop, but entered the train, looked right and left , saw an empty seat and walked over and calmly sat down.

it was only then that armed police entered the train put him on the floor and then procceded to shoot him 7 times in the back of the head and once in the shoulder giving him no time to explain who he was.

lie 8/ got up and and went towards the armed officers, as the police say,which contradicts the eyewittnesses on the train who say he was sitting down until dragged out of his seat and shot.

basically this proves from begginning to end the govt and police having been feeding the public a complete pack of lies .

the police were meant to hand over all info and details to the investigating team within 24 hours but surprise surprise lots of vital info has mysteriously dissapeared from the police evidence room.

without this leaked evidence being put on the primetime news we would have continued to have been fed the lies.

bang goes the myth that this man was in anyway to blame at all and from 30 mins after the shooting the cover up started.
            Some real bullshit went on

Comment

yeah but they trying to shoot asians i heard ... like any muslims they can just shoot down and then say they thought he had a bomb to his body so we popped him 8 times to the head.

and i dont know if asians are pussies but they should be armed to if police are loaded up against them like that or infact any minority there who feels there at risk like other muslims and shit...

its like blacks in n.y or anywhere else in amerikkka not being allowed guns.

just crazy.
              Last edited by ill_lyricist; 08-24-2005, 02:58 PM.

Comment

wtf 2 cops shoot 1 man now the whole police force is racist.

Comment

You obviously didn't see the video of the police wearing white hoods and talking about beating up minorites for no reason. They didn't even lose they jobs.

Comment

The entire police force was wearing white hoods?

Comment

u aint labelin the whole uk police force racist. bet they just as bad as any other country.

Comment

hey didnt they used to be aswell mad racist to blacks .

like that stephen lawrence case i must have heard of once like the cops didnt do shit because the guy was black and they must have let some white kids free even though they did that cirme or some shit like that..

And as i said when i visited and chilled london a while back now ... i remember speaking to jamaicans who said there was mad racism and that they sprinkle crack on blacks like they do in nyc and do mad biased stop n searchs.

the moment i described the cops in nyc they could relate to them straight away to them being like london cops...

Comment

lol @ the white people in this thread denying it. Like they are really gonna get harassed by the police based on race.

Comment

is it or is it not true that they shot him because they thought he looked like an asian muslim...

it wanst cause of his clothes or because he jumped a machine.

it was because of his complexion staright away a supsect that needs to be shot

u cant deny that as not being a racist act.

Comment

because it aint a racist act...

when they have atleast some level for reason of suspecting.... they just done that raw based on complexion...if he was a suspect then why the hell didnt they even know that the guy was a brazilian christian...or atleast done the slightest bit of research...i mean they were just looking for the money shot...

the guy was a christian wasnt even muslim because they were probably thinking yeah well pop this muslism and well get some stripes and go up a rank...lets just go for it and not even think about this one he may have a bomb in his thing jean jacket ...

and then tried to cover it up thats whats worse
                              Last edited by ill_lyricist; 08-24-2005, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:48 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 09:42 AM