This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some crazy dude on CNN.

During the flood/hurricane coverage today they were doing a bunch of crowd shots of a bunch of black people that were gathered together.

During this shot there was no audio, but there WAS this one guy who was mouthing off the camera and posturing and shouting. It was very easy to see that he was saying:

"We coming for YOU whitey!" and "You're all dead."

Did anyone else witness this luancy? Or better yet, does anyone have a video of it?

Why does it matter?
    But You Already Knew That

Comment

hahahaha thats fuckin hilarious....

ps i wonder if hes talkin bout whitey as in a white person he see's bcuz i dont wanna be killed cuz im white
      Based

Comment

he should not be helped. THAT is the kind of black person that blames his poverty or whatever on the entire white race.just because he doesnt wanna get off his lazy black ass,cuz his ancestors from 100+years ago "suffered". fuckin pathetic.

Comment

did you see the videos of all the black people stealing shoes? im not even fucking kidding you.. walking out of payless with boxes of shoes

its fucking pathetic, and most black people wonder why they are labeled as thiefs and killers YOUR OUT STEALING FUCKING SHOES AND TVS and im not trying to be or sound racist but the videos speak the truth.. i didnt see 1 white person come out with a pair of shoes.. they were coming out with water and food
          99% of this forum is filled with morons.

Comment

lmao

Comment

i didnt see 1 white person come out with a pair of shoes.. they were coming out with water and food
              ahh man ive seen like 4 white people in the all the footage of new orleans
              stop the rascist bull mularky
              Last edited by Head Phones; 09-02-2005, 01:11 AM.
              http://d12world.com/board/showthread...a2c42&t=247875

Comment

I saw a lot of people yelling at cameras.

Originally posted by Head Phones
                I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Head Phones
                  i didnt see 1 white person come out with a pair of shoes.. they were coming out with water and food

ahh man ive seen like 4 white people in the all the footage of new orleans
                  if you bothered to read it dumbfuck i said i wasnt being racist, i saw atleast 7 loot clips on the news today and i saw atleast 20 black people walking with brand new boxes of shoes and the only things the white people had were food and water

like i said african americans wonder why they get labeled like this.. well its because of these dumbfucks who take looting for granted, im not racist im just telling you what i saw on tv asshat now learn to read.

Comment

yo how the fuck can y'all judge someone, whether they are looting or not, when they are stranded in a city that is below sea level and destroyed. You don't know if they lost family members or their homes...Maybe they are barely hanging on to their sanity and the shoes make them happy.
                    Got enough bread
                    And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nuttin' Butt-head
                    -Big L

They wanna know why I'm so fly
                    A girl ask me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye
                    -Big L

Comment

Originally posted by Styl3s
                      did you see the videos of all the black people stealing shoes? im not even fucking kidding you.. walking out of payless with boxes of shoes

its fucking pathetic, and most black people wonder why they are labeled as thiefs and killers YOUR OUT STEALING FUCKING SHOES AND TVS and im not trying to be or sound racist but the videos speak the truth.. i didnt see 1 white person come out with a pair of shoes.. they were coming out with water and food
                      not only that but who the fuck wants new shoes when the grounds derty as fuck and they just gona get ruined anyways.......i could see takin a pair if you got sandals on but not 2 or more

Comment

if you bothered to read it dumbfuck i said i wasnt being racist, i saw atleast 7 loot clips on the news today and i saw atleast 20 black people walking with brand new boxes of shoes and the only things the white people had were food and water

like i said african americans wonder why they get labeled like this.. well its because of these dumbfucks who take looting for granted, im not racist im just telling you what i saw on tv asshat now learn to read.
                        It's probly the same seven clips they've been showing for the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpmanmax
                          yo how the fuck can y'all judge someone, whether they are looting or not, when they are stranded in a city that is below sea level and destroyed. You don't know if they lost family members or their homes...Maybe they are barely hanging on to their sanity and the shoes make them happy.
                          theres no goddamn reason to loot 10 boxes of shoes you moron.

i could see looting water boots, boots or something if you dont have any shoes on but boxes and boxes of shoes? TVS? theres no fucking reason to do that, they should be shot on fucking site for being pathetic greedy fucks

Comment

you need to shut the fuck up and quit making conclusions based on some clips you saw. if a white person is caught on video he's just "picking up stuff from the store" yet when a black person is caught he's "looting."
                            Last edited by Cryptic; 09-01-2005, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1GROUPIEBITCH!
                              It's probly the same seven clips they've been showing for the last two days.
                              so how am i being racist? please explain

i saw the clips, now if i didnt see anything and i just assumed everyone who looted was black that would be racist, im not saying everyone who is looting is black, but everyone they showed on tv was.

i dont understand how that makes me racist, but again 99% of this forum is filled with ignorant tools

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Tarzan, 03-13-2018, 02:56 PM
                              14 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Tarzan
                              by Tarzan

Started by nehasharma16, 11-29-2021, 02:26 AM