HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Right This Is Some Real Talk About What Kayne Said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Right This Is Some Real Talk About What Kayne Said...

Firstly Any Peckerwoods From Ohio Iowa And Texas Need Not Reply..because There Always Going To Be On That Republican Shit And Pro Bush No Matter What...

Yo BlAcks Have Always Been To Broke To Be Republicans So Bush Aint Ever Going To Represent The Interests Of Blacks...

Kayne Was Spot On Wit That Racist Shit I Hope The World Sees That Shit

Now Its Time For A Latino Artist To Speak On That Latino Racism To.

And Thats Some Shit Right There Amerikkka Is Getting Exposed And I Know Its Hurting Because Truth Hurts....

Man Up And Civilise Yourselfs People...
    BRINGING YOU THE TRUTH AND I KNOW IT HURTS YOU

I'm sure if Fat Joe or Jennifer Lopez weren't too caught up in their fame and fortune, they would say something...but they probably dont give a fuck..Fat Joe might but Jennifer Lopez probably dont.

But I do agree somethin should be said...but besides Fat Joe what are some other Latino mainstream rappers...
    Last edited by Professor RT; 09-05-2005, 02:45 PM.
    Originally Posted by FaB514
    You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
    Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

Great post, I can't believe they deleted this. I made a reply saying that it's a shame cause you will probs get hated for speaking the truth, yet they tried to go one step further and silence you.

Comment

Originally posted by ill_lyricist
        Firstly Any Peckerwoods From Ohio Iowa And Texas Need Not Reply..because There Always Going To Be On That Republican Shit And Pro Bush No Matter What...

Yo BlAcks Have Always Been To Broke To Be Republicans So Bush Aint Ever Going To Represent The Interests Of Blacks...

Kayne Was Spot On Wit That Racist Shit I Hope The World Sees That Shit

Now Its Time For A Latino Artist To Speak On That Latino Racism To.

And Thats Some Shit Right There Amerikkka Is Getting Exposed And I Know Its Hurting Because Truth Hurts....

Man Up And Civilise Yourselfs People...
        Civilize
        My other aliases:
        The West is Back
        Masai
        justp1ayin
        The Man

Comment

Originally posted by Professor RT
          I'm sure if Fat Joe or Jennifer Lopez weren't too caught up in their fame and fortune, they would say something...but they probably dont give a fuck..Fat Joe might but Jennifer Lopez probably dont.

But I do agree somethin should be said...but besides Fat Joe what are some other Latino mainstream rappers...
          Very true. Only other Latino rappers besides Reggaeton artists I could think of is PitBull.
          The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
          www.gp.org

Comment

Who the fuck cares what Jennifer Lopez and Fat Joe think? They're fucking actors and rappers.

Comment

Good thread, freedom of speech!!! I agree wit this, hope some kinda justice can be achieved somehow, the whole situations a mess!!!
              twitter.com/thisistc

Comment

Originally posted by On The Shelf
                Civilize
                Have you ever been outside the US? That's the official spelling of that word for the English language you waste of a life.

Civilise, realise, etc

Goddamn you Americans.

Comment

jenier lopez is basically white, like she wants 2 be white in hollywood and all her movies but when it comes 2 music she wants 2 go and work with all the black and latino artists,
                  FREE XBOX360 it really works, I did it for a free ipod, just sign up and complete the FREE audiobooks 1 month trial. Absolutley free.

Comment

I think more artist no matter from what genre must speak up
                    They have a lot of power, let them take this power and use it as a benefit
                    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                    Come what may.....!

Comment

Why are people so hyped over what Kanye said? I completely dont give a fuck. People been sayin what Kanye said the only difference is it came outta Kanye's mouth. I do agree wit da ***** but still we don't need to make 1,000 threads about this has if its the first time we heard this. And about the whole Latino racism, its the same difference with Blacks, Asians, Arabs etc. (minority's).

Comment

^ And U Say Your In Brooklyn....ji

Hahahahahahaha...u Dont Care About Racism Being Brought To Light On A Natonal Scale At A Time When Tons Of People Are Wacthing It ...instead Of It Being Heard On Those Corny Nbc Documentaries That Dont Move On From The 60s...to Make Out Things Are Different Now...he Brought It Out Now.

Its Like Every Black Kid I Meet In N.y Says it, Even The Rich Ones Or Middle Class Ones That There Is Still Most Def Racism Thats Why After Hearing This And Then Seeing It Brought To A Global Awareness Scale From Kayne U GoT To Say Damn.....

Thats Something...It Justs Hard Not To Make A Big Deal Out Of It Because It Came Out Of The Blue The Way He Just Said It Like That. Alot Of Guts To Say That I Dont See Other Black Stars Doing It In a moment of spotlight
                        BRINGING YOU THE TRUTH AND I KNOW IT HURTS YOU

Comment

Kanye looked stupid making those comments. It wasn't the time or the place for remarks like that. Using a telethon meant to bring aid to Katrina victims to spew your political beliefs? Kanye's not justified in pulling the race card because the BLACKS in New Orleans are the ones committing rapes in the Superdome along with other criminal acts. I'm sure whites are doing the same thing, but on a larger scale I'm willing to bet it's the BLACKS.

They knew the hurricane was coming. Why didn't they leave the city too? They had a chance.

Kanye's right: George Bush doesn't care about black people, but who didn't already know this? You guys are acting like his motives for speaking out were purely altruistic, which is bullshit.

Sorry to break it to you guys, but Kanye has his own agenda.
                          Originally posted by Obie2005
                          So far i've turned 20 kid's rep's red...

To people bad reppin me. keep em comin. I got well over 100,000 rep points so your shit don't faze me.
                          Originally posted by bad rep from obie
                          fuck you - obie2005 ( - 1000 bitch)

Comment

Originally posted by Carmen Sandiego
                            They knew the hurricane was coming. Why didn't they leave the city too? They had a chance.
                            out of the 100,000 stranded there, almost none of them had cars. not to mention most of the people there are too poor to survive outside of the city for more than 2 weeks. paycheck to paycheck is the phrase. the people living on welfare probably had no money at all because the hurricane happened at the end of the month. you have to take these things into consideration.
                            What I'm Listening To

Comment

Originally posted by Carmen Sandiego

These people live in poverty. They thought they could protect their houses (usually the only things, if at all, they own), now they don't have houses and alot of people died.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 08:48 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 06:12 PM
                              0 responses