HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my lastest encounter with the police today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my lastest encounter with the police today!!!

yeah so i'm minding my business doing about 93 in a 45 in the construction zone and this cop had the fuckin nerve to try to pull me over but i didn't stop cuz i had to go to the store,so i kept going and ignored him. Then out of nowhere it was about 5 more behind him and they started following me and i was wondering what the hell was going on,so i finally makes it to the store and the pull up and surround me with their guns drawn and i say hey what that fuck is going on here,i demand a fuckin answer right now!!!
    So this cop start telling me to get on the ground and put my hands behind my hand and i said are u out your fuckin mind!!! Don't you see i got on all white? Are u gonna pay my dry cleaning bill you big donut chasing,pickle juice drinking beady-eyed low-life wallet sucking cop!!! Then this ma'fucka gon tell me they will use necessary force if they have to and gave me another warning to get on the ground.
    I said listen to me, do you know who tha' hell i am!!! They call me rev-da-alkaholik aka chuck derty aka mr. big drawz aka the internet e-outlaw and i will tear this fuckin place up if u don't leave me alone but at this time i did see a k-9 sneakin up behind me and when i turned around i saw something jump and i caught the dog in mid-air and suplexed the dog onto the roof of the car. I said i know u fuckers didn't just try that,so i reached down to grab my roscoe but i didn't wanna go to jail 4 murder 1 so i walked over to the 1st cop and said,i ought to smash your head threw this windsheild for trying to stop me.So i put my sun glasses on and walked into the store and got a loaf of bread and walked back out.And these fuckers are still here seaching my car,so i'm like whoa what y'all doing breaking to my car so i called 911 on these cops that was breaking in my car and the operator told me that they already had 6 units at that location trying to arrest a man. And i'm like yeah thats me but i need 6 more units out here cuz they broke into my car without my permission and this dispatcher act like she couldn't believe i was calling the police on the police?
    I said listen to me you rotten coochie 483 pound hefer,send me 6 units to arrest the 6 units you have out here in my car,then i yell out,hey,put my weed back in the cupholder,then i go back to the phone and tell this dispatcher they stealin' my weed and i wanna be reimbursted right fucking now!!!
    So the 6 units roll up,tossing donuts across the hood of my car getting powered sugar on the hood and i'm like hey what tha' fuck are u guyz doing?Who's gonna clean up this mess? So here i am with 12 cops surrounding me and i'm cleaning donut crumbs off my hood and 1 cop says hey,u know,u under arrest right,i said did u run my plates yet and he said no,and i was like well,imma run home and get my license and insurance and i'll be right back in about 20 or 30 minutes or maybe even tomorrow and they was like ok,we'll be waiting for you to come back and the 1 cop said u promise to come back right and i said yeah,4sho,u know just call me a track record and drove off!! Then about 2 mins later 1 police man called me on the phone and asked why did u say track record,and i replied,remember that promise i made to you,it was like a track record and it was meant to be broken and he said cool and hung up. So now i'm back home and i can't even finf my damn license so i can't go back up there now cuz thats an extra charge for driving without a license,i'm not fuckin stupid u know!!!
    Last edited by revdaalkaholik; 09-08-2005, 10:56 AM.
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

lmaoooooooo
    LastFM

Comment

sorry rev, but that made me laugh

How come its always you who comes into these situations???

I hope you find your driver lisence, good luck
      ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
      Come what may.....!

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
        so i called 911 on these cops that was breaking in my car and the operator told me that they already had 6 units at that location trying to arrest a man. And i'm like yeah thats me but i need 6 more units out here cuz they broke into my car without my permission and this dispatcher act like she couldn't believe i was calling the police on the police?
        I said listen to me to rotten coochie 483 pound hefer,send me 6 units to arrest the 6 units you have out here in my car,then i yell out,hey,put my weed back in the cupholder,then i go back to the phone and tell this dispatcher they stealin' my weed and i wanna be reimbursted right fucking now!!!
        Hahahah that bit was awesome 2;-{}2
        AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Originally posted by DaFunkster
          sorry rev, but that made me laugh

How come its always you who comes into these situations???

I hope you find your driver lisence, good luck
          You actually think this really happened?
          Originally posted by midwestwitch
          If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
            yeah so i'm minding my business doing about 93 in a 45 in the construction zone and this cop had the fuckin nerve to try to pull me over but i didn't stop cuz i had to go to the store,so i kept going and ignored him. Then out of nowhere it was about 5 more behind him and they started following me and i was wondering what the hell was going on,so i finally makes it to the store and the pull up and surround me with their guns drawn and i say hey what that fuck is going on here,i demand a fuckin answer right now!!!
            So this cop start telling me to get on the ground and put my hands behind my hand and i said are u out your fuckin mind!!! Don't you see i got on all white? Are u gonna pay my dry cleaning bill you big donut chasing,pickle juice drinking beady-eyed low-life wallet sucking cop!!! Then this ma'fucka gon tell me they will use necessary force if they have to and gave me another warning to get on the ground.
            I said listen to me, do you know who tha' hell i am!!! They call me rev-da-alkaholik aka chuck derty aka mr. big drawz aka the internet e-outlaw and i will tear this fuckin place up if u don't leave me alone but at this time i did see a k-9 sneakin up behind me and when i turned around i saw something jump and i caught the dog in mid-air and suplexed the dog onto the roof of the car. I said i know u fuckers didn't just try that,so i reached down to grab my roscoe but i didn't wanna go to jail 4 murder 1 so i walked over to the 1st cop and said,i ought to smash your head threw this windsheild for trying to stop me.So i put my sun glasses on and walked into the store and got a loaf of bread and walked back out.And these fuckers are still here seaching my car,so i'm like whoa what y'all doing breaking to my car so i called 911 on these cops that was breaking in my car and the operator told me that they already had 6 units at that location trying to arrest a man. And i'm like yeah thats me but i need 6 more units out here cuz they broke into my car without my permission and this dispatcher act like she couldn't believe i was calling the police on the police?
            I said listen to me to rotten coochie 483 pound hefer,send me 6 units to arrest the 6 units you have out here in my car,then i yell out,hey,put my weed back in the cupholder,then i go back to the phone and tell this dispatcher they stealin' my weed and i wanna be reimbursted right fucking now!!!
            So the 6 units roll up,tossing donuts across the hood off my car getting powered suger on the hood and i'm like hey what tha' fuck are u guyz doing?Who's gonna clean up this mess? So here i am with 12 cops surrounding me and i'm cleaning donut crumbs off my hood and 1 cop says hey,u know u under arrest right,i said did u run my plates yet and he said no,and i was like well,imma run home and get my license and insurance and i'll be right back in about 20 or 30 minutes or maybe even tomorrow and they was like ok,we'll be waiting for you to come back and the 1 cop said u promise to come back right and i said yeah,4sho,u know just call me a track record and drove off!! Then about 2 mins later 1 police mancalled me on the phone and asked why did u say track record,and i replied,remember that promise i made to you,it was like a track record and it was meant to be broken and he said cool and hung up. So now i'm back home and i can't even finf my damn license so i can't go back up there now cuz thats an extra charge for driving without a license,i'm not fuckin stupid u know!!!
            lololol hahahahhah Rev is the man!!!

Comment

haha, well good luck finding your license.. yeah, them cops are a pain in the ass.. cheers to ya
              "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
              "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
              2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
              \m/\m/

Comment

Fuck The Police

Comment

good shrooms, eh?
                  in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

HAHHahahaha you should share more stories like that with us.

Rev is a crazy motherfucker

Comment

hahahahahha, shit man, that was awesome
                      LOST
                      THEN I NEVER WANT TO DIE
                      I... I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER

Comment

lmao
                        "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

Comment

lol
                          disappear here

Comment

Lmfao
                            My Iconastic!

Comment

Smells like bullshit
                              R.I.P Baby Juda
                              June 16th 2004 - July 15th 2004

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250