Back 2 School: Methods 2 Cheating On Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back 2 School: Methods 2 Cheating On Tests

I did this thread before, so to remind ya'll since ya'll brains aint workin after this summer here's some tips to cheating on tests.

1) Earphones
    Now this is for people with long hair. Now simply record yourself studying or giving answers and then hide the cord in ur clothing and hide the buds with your hair. Or u could just use one bud and keep ur head layed down on one side.

2) Tie's
    For those who go to private schools simply write the answers under ur tie and the rest is self-explanatory.

3) Magnets
    Now let's say u get to class a little early and the class is restless. Now while the teacher's not around or busy hang something on the wall next to other bs but it's just temporary so thats how magnets come to play. Buy a set of magnet earings since there magnets r small and use clear plastic and write ur lil answers on it and use markers something that blends with the poster or paper u posted on top of and poof! there ya go

4) Rubberbands
    Notice I said rubberbands (plural) cuz you'll need more then one to get all ya shit together. And hey when ur finished using it fling to someone else. You'll get alot of props after class.

5) Bottles
    Pretty basic use the paper of the bottle and write ur answers on it and glue it back on, thats if ur allowed to have bottles out in class'

6) The ceiling
    No one ever thinks of the ceiling. Depending on how big ur ceiling is tape the answers (in code) on the ceiling and makle sure it's transparent or ur screwed

7) The Desk
    Be creative don't use ur desk if u have a very cautious teacher use theirs. The teacher usually notices everything but their own business. So the rest is self-explanatory. Use their desk to get ur info.

8) Mirrors
    Tape the cheat sheet under your desk and place a small lil mirror on ur lap and voila!, it doesn't have to be ur lap to...be creative

9) Don't Take The Test
    Pay attention! Make sure u got an extra test, act as if ur taking the test and hand it in blank. Then take it after class where u can get answers then get a friend who has the same teacher to hand it in when he/or she has the teacher and when the teach claims he doesn't have ur test just convince him u took it then he'll dig deeper into the tests and think he must have misplaced it or somthing

10) Bookbags
    Attach the cheat sheet to ur bookbag in a view where only u could see it then cheat.

11) Hair
    If u got a girlfriend or a girl as a friend who sits in front of u n is willing to help u out ur in luck. If she has long hair u could hide the cheet sheet on her shirt and look at it behind her from time to time and if the teach comes fix her hair so its hidden. Or for girls with short hair ....... I got nothin this can also work for guys to.

12) Write lightly on the desk
    Self-explanatory

13) Sneakers
    this requires more then 1 person. If someone's willin to help u out put the lil cheet sheet on the bottom of there sneaker and as there taking the test they keep there toes directly to the ground which allows u to see the sheet. But be sure the sheet doesn't rip if their walking. Words of advice tape the whole sheet with tape.

14) Write answers on the inside of ur livestrong bracelet..

15) Write answers on index card and put on the cover of a calculator which u slide upp.

16) Write all the answers on an eraser

17) Use a ruler if it's math.

If they sound retarded then fuck you come up wit something better, it suck that only on this board u have to get at the haters before they get at u. And dont come here with that cheatin is wrong bullshit, I dont wanna hear none of that. Anywayz I hope I helped some of ya'll out.

all weak---

u write lil cheat sheets on paper on small writing and bust em out underneath the test paper and simply copy

skooled exams doin that
    my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
    http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
    http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
    DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

if you have a cell phone and no someone in your class that has a cell phone text back and forth

Comment

Originally posted by XxbabyshortyxX
        if you have a cell phone and no someone in your class that has a cell phone text back and forth
        thats way 2 heat score and most teachers wont let you fuck with yo cell during a class
        my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
        http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
        http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
        DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

you have to hide it in your hoddie pocket or something like that (and make sure its on silent)

Comment

This shit is like out of a movie impossible. Simple methods always work.

But a really good way, for short quizzes.. is to kind of carve the answers (if theyre letter answers) into your pencil. Seriously works real well, no teachers look at your pencils, and you can just flip it over if they are nearby. I used that all last year for English quizzes.

Comment

^ Like actually trying to learn something?

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                ^ Like actually trying to learn something?
                WHAT ARE THESE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?????

Comment

Ok, dumb fucks....answer this question! When its time for sat's, what cha gonna do? Cheat on a federal test with rubberbands? Or try to learn 4yrs of academics in a month? Huh?
                  Earn Points, Get Free Prizes
                  Free XBox Live Points, XBox 360 Accessories
                  Click Here

Comment

Well there is always the option of spreading your cheating out over the course of 4 years.

Then when you need to do the test you can call the answers from your brain! It's a different form of cheating. The kind that actually gains you knowledge.

Comment

i have the most fucking retared teachers this year. any of this shit would work all the time. thanks.
                      say my name.
                      && i won't answer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                        Well there is always the option of spreading your cheating out over the course of 4 years.

Then when you need to do the test you can call the answers from your brain! It's a different form of cheating. The kind that actually gains you knowledge.
                        most people arent aware of that method.

Comment

I've never used any of those methods, but I've cheated a few times. In math we were all given high tech calculators to use and it turns out that you could save notes on it. I put every math formula I ever had to use on that thing. And then there were the easier times where I just put cheat sheets on the floor (only works when the aisles are small and people have books and papers in the aisle) or in the seat of the desk next to me. Or put a paper in a book and leave about half of it sticking out and write on the part that is sticking out.

Comment

Originally posted by XxbabyshortyxX
                            not the smartest idea, all teachers know that teens like textin, and most of the teachers got REALLLLLLY goood at catching people, plus if its silent in the class u can hear the clicking on the cellphone
                            dO tHe DrUg DoNt LeT tHe DrUg Do YoU

Comment

Originally posted by TheRapGame
                              most people arent aware of that method.
                              That would be due to most people being functionally retarded.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rince1985  
                              Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM
                              0 responses