Ex Tabs - The Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Tabs - The Truth

Yo I juss watched a special on it last night and all Ican say is, Em better smarten up and quit because of these things:

* Some people, 1 tab effects them bad and will fuck them up 4ever

* 15 year old boy in my city died from 1 tab last year and the doctor looked at an Xray of his brain and it was similar to that of an 80 year old man with Parkinsons Disease

* It may not hurt u now, but in the future it'll fuck your spine up guaranteed

* Fucks ure brain cells up, we all know that

There is LOTS more shit they said that i just cant think of right now, all i can say is be safe peeps, if u gon do drugs, just dont take chemicals. Its dangerous shit
    Go CANADA

E is pretty fucked up shit. I have 3 friends that have died from it in the last year and 2 that are really messed up in the head.Taking 1 pill, real or bunk ,can kill you or fuck you up, no matter if its you first time or last. I used to do it all the time, but its just to scary, ( and I dont do drugs, really). They do have test kits to see if its real tho. It is interesting to read the history on MDA and why it was created in the first place.
    -Jodi
    U make me cum-
    U make me cumplete-
    U make me cumpletely miserable.
    When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
    What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
    And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
    There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
    So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
    And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
    And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
    And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
    It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

X.T.C.

Alright You are right Sheets it is a very dangerous drug but it is also fun as hell!!! But i dont mess with that too much anymore cuz of how dangerous it was. Ive seen some people major cracked out cuz of it! I used to do it alot a year ago and let me tell you it is a very strange drug! I mean there was a couple times where i took a roll with a bunch of my friends and they all rolled their balls off and it didnt even effect me(we took the same amount and have done it the same amount of times). So i dont mess with that too much thats why i mostly stick to weed...and ever1ce and a while shrooms and maybe pain killers. Whats your poisons?

Holla
      d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

ya dog for one I by my weed,shoomz from my homies only,neva anyone else.I've tried crystal meth b4 and I didn't go to sleep for 2 days!and I saw some pretty weird things it fucked up my vision(not bad)for a day I was parinoide the ppl were following me an shit.My homie SATAN from this board was wit me it was crazy.But I'm just gonna stick wit my weed and shoomz.-It's from the earth god put it here for me...and u so I'm gonna get u hi today-FRIDAY-Chris Tucker- funny shit
        DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
        Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

One girl in the uk just died from x , she boiled to death , caused massive internal bleeding. That is why i would never fuck around with that stuff

Comment

Thats the thing about X..there too many people making bunk shit to make a dollar...i won't fuck with it, i don't trust what its made of.

~A.

Comment

yo on da X

thanks fo the info sheets but yo, i will quit when i feel i should. u know what i'm sayin. i wanna have fun while i'm young. if i die, i die. nothin i can do bout it, it would be my time. it is a fun drug, but i mean so is weed. i only do X sometimes, not every day or week or even month. i've done it 3 times and i know the mothafucker that makes the shit fo me. he's tight wit me. iknow basically everything bout it down to the scientific name being methylendioxamethamphetines. i'm safe when it comes to it
              ------------------------------------
              "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
              ------------------------------------

Comment

Sure, its fun now but... damn guys think about your future. Maybe I'm just overly optomisic 'bout things but I think a life is a precious thing to waste on a few trips that you'll get on that shit. It's really not worth it.

I have friends that are on X and... damn, I worry for them for real.

Comment

x tabs actually pick patches off of your brain...

Comment

ya always here about so many people dying off them...even like there first time
                    NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Reading stuff like this, I don't know why people still use such deadly drugs. I just don't do drugs at all. keepin' clean..
                      I don't want to pay money to kill myself. If i'm sad, i'm not going to smoke a joint, so it cheers me up. life wasn't always ment to be fun, just don't see why people have to get high to be happy. I'm sure most of you drug addicts can have a great time with out getting high.
                      Need help?¿? on d12world?.
                      ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
                      CanibusWORLD.com
                      Raptism.com

Comment

Yeah I mean i understand what your saying. Its totally cool that you dont do it but not all people do drugs to be happy they just enjoy it. There might be other things to do some peple choose not to drugs and some do. I dont think any1 should do e that much but every1ce and awhile...hey its their life right. There reallly is no winning in a topic like this cuz the people who dont do drugs dont understand the 1s who do and vice verca.

holla
                        d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

&quot;i,m gonna get u high today.....&quot; why? &quot;cuz its friday ....n we aint got shit to do&q

If you never smoked trees b 4 then u r not allowed to answer the question . cuz if u never smoked , then that means u only kno what u have heard about it .
                          weed is not a drug.
                          u cant die from weed. i can smoke a oz to myself n i woulnt die. i will be verry fucked up and probably pass out but not dead.
                          thats like christopher reevs doin tha crip walk

tha herbals have spoken

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Hellconjuror