HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Pills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Purple Pills

    I absolutely Love d12's new song Purple pills and i was wondering if n e one knew where i could download it off the internet.
    coz i've been lookin but i havent found it yet.

    I reckon Eminem looks really young in the video clip. I know he's not OLD but he just looks younger than he usually looked.
    (he looks like a babe)

    well..... thats all i wanted to say so thanx:D
    Eminem's Malteaser

  • #2
    uuuhm, in case you didnt npoticed, you can liosten to it if you put Devils Night in your cd player, and then play song #10
    DertyHarry.CJB.Net

    Comment


    • #3
      umm..

      ok i know im gonna come off as a bitch, but i dont give a shit.. first, d12's NEW song? where the fuck have you been, that song is not new.. anyway, download it off the internet? go out and fucking buy the CD and show some fuckin support..DAMN.. oh, he looks like a "babe" huh? how old are you, fuckin 12? thank you for your examination about how old eminem looks in his videos, im sure everyone was REALLY interested in that.. damn..im out
      -lilshadyyy

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn, heres anotha teenybopper...
        www.canibusworld.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by XPLICIT
          Damn, heres anotha teenybopper...
          well that teenybopper just had her birthday.. so happy b'day..
          I'm sure the video is on the D-12 single - purple pills..
          so if you want to spend around $6 you can get it on cd.. wow.. but it get's played on Channel [V] a fair bit.. so you might see it there.. could record it onto a video.. or there is always d/l off the net.. but it would be huge if it's mpg.. or there is Asf, or Mov.. too many different media types to name... so just buy the single.. and the album as well if you haven't already...

          well you don't see this everyday,, another Australian on the board..
          Need help?? on d12world?.
          ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
          CanibusWORLD.com
          Raptism.com

          Comment


          • #6
            i already bought the single and well...yeah.

            and LiLShAdY1017 it actually is new in australia so fuck off!!!!


            by the way, Little wog how did u know all that shit bout me?

            Comment


            • #7
              shit..

              hey Crunchy Bizkit, how about you take you and your 2 posts, and go DIE..can you comprehend that? THANK YOU..enuff said
              -lilshadyyy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Crunchy Bizkit
                i already bought the single and well...yeah.
                and LiLShAdY1017 it actually is new in australia so fuck off!!!!

                by the way, Little wog how did u know all that shit bout me?
                LiLShAdY1017 the Purple pills single has only been out in Aus for about 5 days.. so I'll agree with Crunchy Bizkit there..

                Crunchy Bizkit, I don't know any sh!t about you.. can you please quote, what i said or PM me, thanks.. because i'm not exactly sure what your on about there..
                Need help?? on d12world?.
                ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
                CanibusWORLD.com
                Raptism.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LiLShAdY1017
                  ok i know im gonna come off as a bitch, but i dont give a shit.. first, d12's NEW song? where the fuck have you been, that song is not new.. anyway, download it off the internet? go out and fucking buy the CD and show some fuckin support..DAMN.. oh, he looks like a "babe" huh? how old are you, fuckin 12? thank you for your examination about how old eminem looks in his videos, im sure everyone was REALLY interested in that.. damn..im out
                  -lilshadyyy
                  Misson succesfull I would say. Hehe.
                  But uh, seriously, LiLShAdY1017, I agree with you here. Not totally, but with some things.

                  - Purple Pills isn't exactly "new", that's a fact. But, it depends on where you live as well, so I guess it still is new in some countries..

                  - Buying the CD is better than just downloading the MP3, I agree. But I myself have only got Purple Pills on MP3 at the moment, knowing I can't buy the CD here...yet. And a real fan will buy the CD anyway, so don't worry about the supporting bit.

                  Eminems Maltesa: Just search for it on Napster, type "purplepills" and you'll probably find it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ahahaaha... lilshady, u crack me up girl! preach on!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crunchy Bizkit
                      i already bought the single and well...yeah.

                      and LiLShAdY1017 it actually is new in australia so fuck off!!!!


                      by the way, Little wog how did u know all that shit bout me?

                      Yeah But the Devils Night cd has been out sence June 19 and the 18th for u guys so go get the HOLE cd and Like it or I'll KILL U!
                      Fuckin teeny boppin,dick riden BITCH!

                      I got some advice:Do what BULLET said!
                      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                      Keep it real.

                      www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        cant someone just answer her question?

                        u can find it on kazaa, www.kazaa.com (kazaa is like napster but not dead)
                        [email protected]
                        The Proof is in the puddin', Just ask Deshawn Holton.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Whizzman

                          - Buying the CD is better than just downloading the MP3, I agree. But I myself have only got Purple Pills on MP3 at the moment, knowing I can't buy the CD here...yet. And a real fan will buy the CD anyway, so don't worry about the supporting bit.
                          Yo..in The Netherlands the Purple Pills single is already out yet..I was in the frs last week and they had the purple pills single

                          peace
                          DertyHarry.CJB.Net

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: shit..

                            Originally posted by LiLShAdY1017
                            hey Crunchy Bizkit, how about you take you and your 2 posts, and go DIE..can you comprehend that? THANK YOU..enuff said
                            -lilshadyyy
                            The amount of posts don't mean anything special.. only teeny boppers really go by post numbers.. so just carm down and stop your death talk, or listen to gothic music.. most peoples are being so negative.. geez

                            So far the only place where I saw the Purple Pills Single was Target (Aus).. all the other big chain stores and music stores don't have it as yet..
                            and D-12 the album i've only seen in Sanity's and would also be in HMV if it was were i lived.. but you can't by the album at Target or Big W or K-mart <- those 3 stores there sell hardly any rap music, and in The Source, they show adds for K-mart with a decent collection of rap albums.. well that's not the case down under..
                            Need help?? on d12world?.
                            ....tha-outhouse.cjb.net.....
                            CanibusWORLD.com
                            Raptism.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bullet


                              Yo..in The Netherlands the Purple Pills single is already out yet..I was in the frs last week and they had the purple pills single

                              peace
                              True, BUT the city I live in...is...kinda SLOW...if ya know what I mean. So that sucks, but I reckon it will be out soon here.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ken Kezzy, 02-25-2020, 02:53 AM
                              3 responses
                              15 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by urdudi8, Today, 04:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post urdudi8
                              by urdudi8
                               
                              Started by jefzerewe, Yesterday, 11:52 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jefzerewe  
                              Started by magnumxtpills, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post magnumxtpills  
                              Started by magnumxtpills, Yesterday, 11:01 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post magnumxtpills  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:41 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                              41 responses
                              272 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by Drishk, Yesterday, 06:49 AM
                              1 response
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lipa
                              by Lipa
                               
                              Started by Rapsodia, Yesterday, 04:22 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heridan
                              by Heridan
                               
                              Started by markcarlson70, Yesterday, 05:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post markcarlson70  
                              Working...
                              X