Tongue Piercing Shit (i'm bored too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tongue Piercing Shit (i'm bored too)

I've had my tongue pierced for 4 years now and i'm an idiot.
    Do Not Whistel With Your Fingers!

when you push back on your tongue your barbell rips back the bottom of your tongue. Not dangerous but enough to put you in some fucking pain, the kind of pain you felt when you woke up the day after having it pierced and that pain lasts a while. Anyone that has had it done dosn't want to go through that again.
    Anyway just wanted to warn you not to do it cause it fucking hurts like a bitch.

helpful shit to know if you got it done and if your getting it done:
    ***It dosn't hurt getting it done, matter of fact that day you get it done isant bad its the next morning when you wake up expect to be in some major fucking pain and have that pain last for a week or two depending on your behavior if you play with it, dont clean it, smoke, drink, before its healed it will take longer to heal.
    ***you usually have teeth imprints on the sides of your tongue when its swolen, its normal.
    ***try to chew sugar free gum the same day it will get you use to chewing food normally.
    ***Seriouslly dont drink alochol or take asprine before you go cause it thins your blood and you'll bleed more
    ***make sure the guy/girl tilts your head back a lil when he's doing it otherwise you'll drool down the front of you.
    My neighbor is a tattoo artist and a body piercer out of his home.
    I've had my tongue pierced twice.
    ***Suggestion dont get it re-pierced after it closes up once cause the needle going through scar tissue hurts more than you could possable imagine. Fucking Bullshit! Tears were rolling down my eyes and i couldn't stop the shit it was like rubbing a raw onion in my eye i couldn't stop it or control it. the first time i had it done i diddn't even realize he was finished cause it diddn't hurt. Same with everyone else i whitnessed get it done.
    ***I'm not kidding about the re-piercing it fucking hurts!
    ***Do not go out and buy expencive barbells with Dice ends or jemstone balls because it tears up the roof of your mouth and makes it raw n shit trust me i had all that cute shit i wasted my $ now i have a solid gold 12 guage and i'm leaving it that way.
    ***dont buy a gold barbell unless you know its solid gold.
    ***the acids in your mouth eventually eat the color off of colored barbells to thats a waste of $.
    ***plastic balls crack if you need clear get an accrilic and i dont think i spelled that right.
    ***dont get snap on balls cause again they crack or fall off and you will swallow the barbell.
    ***keep the ball you unscrew on the top cause if it falls off you are less likely to swallow the bar itself.
    ***the barbells you can put glowsticks through are awesome i have one their a bitch to get together and to eat with and to get the end on but cool. i wouldn't pay more than $25 and when you first get it buy 4 or 5 packs of 5 refil colors and go ahead and buy 2 extra stompers they are easy to loose. you'll go through refils dont pay more than $5, mine were 5 glow sticks for $3.

ok i'm done this insomneac is going to try to sleep now.
    The Good Die Young
    Deshaun D. Holton
    PROOF
    1973-2006

Proof,
    Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
    I love you bro,
    Laura

Laura, tnx for the info, I feel sorry for you that you had to go thru all that shit, but I dont think I'll ever get a piercing, Im not really into that..but tnx(Im still bored, that why I'd replied, uz there's actually nuttin in this reply, but fuck it)
    DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

bet u give good hed with a pierced tong

Comment

LOL
        bet u give good hed with a pierced tong
        LOL why dont you get it done so you can find out

I'm a lady I dont suck dick.
        I diddn't get it done for that reason i got it done for shock value. I was the first person at my highschool ever to have a pierced tongue. No one at that school had it done before me, so i was special lol
        The Good Die Young
        Deshaun D. Holton
        PROOF
        1973-2006

Proof,
        I love you bro,
        Laura

Comment

I wanna get my tounge pierced really bad. i am 15 so i cant unless my mom will let me but she doesnt really want me to and my dad says no. i got my eyebrow pierced also. do you got anything else pierced? i heard the septum hurts the most. my eyebrow didnt hurt at all and after wors it didnt urt that bad either i was surprised. and yeah i am bored too
          Tiffani

Aim: YxY TiTi YxY
          E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

nah i dont really like visable piercings ears but thats it. I wanted to be an actoress so i figured facial piercing scar and i wanted to stay away from that. the only scar you see when you take the tongue bar out is underneath your tongue so its not visable.

you know how kids get good grades and get $ for good grades well my grades sucked so at the end of the year if i passed i got a shoping spree or a road trip somewhere or something.
            When i told my mom what i wanted she refused to let me get it done. She said pick something else so i said ok you take me and 5 friends to 6 flags for 2 days. Mom is Cheep she finally caved. so the last day of school i went.
            Mom even held the forecepts it was funny she said "i cant look" well when he put the needle to my tongue she was all up in my grill like My friend took pics of me getting it done and my moms face while he was doing it but i havn't seen her since that summer so i'll probably never see them.
            lol I called up family after the fact asking what they thought if i got it done. Just so i knew who not to viset lol and my dad diddn't have much to say just that its a stupid thought.
            they get over it but have fun durring the first week when your in pain.
            Last edited by DirtyGirlLaura; 07-23-2001, 11:45 PM.
            The Good Die Young
            Deshaun D. Holton
            PROOF
            1973-2006

Proof,
            I love you bro,
            Laura

Comment

ha

dirtygirllaura got some jokes but thats ok
              it kool
              and i guess u are a lady if u dont give hed (ladys like that are hard to come by these days)

Comment

I feel your pain! I too Have had mine done for quite a few years now.( got it in 95) I never had the whisteling prob. but I have done such things as crack teeth, swallow balls(HAHAHA) and rip the hole a little. But I got sick of all the cheep plastic and metal barbells, so I had a jewler custom make me a 12G 14K gold barbell with a dimondes on each end for the balls. It was pricy but I love it and I get HELLA complaments on it.

QUESTION?: If you leave yours out for a long period of time will it close up? If not whats the longest you've kept it out? I can leave mine out for months at a time. I used this stuff called Gly-oxide to heal it and it made the hole heal COMPLETELY around the barbell so after the first 6 months of having it I never had to worrie about it closeing. So my advice to anyone planning to get punctured.... USE THE GLY-OXIDE!!!

Comment

glyoxide dose work.
                  The longest i've ever left it out was for 8 hours.

I was hospitalized with an anurism in '99 my Dr. wanted me to keep it out while i was in the hospital cause they were taking me back n forth from mri, to cat scan, to angeogram, to spinal tap, to nasal drain, to... well the list is long and it was a hassel taking it out every 5 mins. so i took it out and when i got out of the hospital i used a paper clip to strech the hole. (because the needle they pierce it with is hollow the hole never closes it just shrinks to a smaller guage) Anyway i was back in the hospital a week after i got out with a sinucitus n shit so i was in the hospital again for 2 weeks. It shrunk to small by then so my neighbor re pierced it for free.

I aint ever cracked a tooth, but I have cracked those stupid plastic balls. I am talented i have a snap barbell and i can take it apart and put it back to gether without using my hands and also flip the barbell without my hands. (hay i get bored)

I do take it out when i'm on stage i just dont like the way my vocals sound with it in.

i got to go my back is killing me
                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                  WyhteBoy
                  i am a lady and for real i dont waste my time on guys who are just out to get them selfs off, thats not what its about. The way i see it theres bitches out on the streets who you can pay to get you off i'm not one of them, and i wont be treated like one of them. Its all about respect!
                  Last edited by DirtyGirlLaura; 07-25-2001, 01:25 AM.
                  The Good Die Young
                  Deshaun D. Holton
                  PROOF
                  1973-2006

Proof,
                  I love you bro,
                  Laura

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Heridan