HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Else here has been Skydiving???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I wanna sooooo bad. I love huge rushes. I'm only 17 though...
    ~*And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back I promise to never go back on that promise*~

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Stick137
      I wanna sooooo bad. I love huge rushes. I'm only 17 though...
      I did it the summer I turned 18, it cost like 300 bucks, but it was Definitely fucking worth it man
      NEW YORK YANKEES

      Originally posted by Swizz
      sigged

      Comment


      • #18
        God no...i mean, i might tell myself i can do it, it may look easy, but i'll just be realistic, yea i would get up in that plane and i would probably chicken out last minute...i would rather go skydiving then bungee jumping tho..lol..

        ..if i ever went skydiving tho i want to do tandem...lol...and that parachute better fucking open...

        how do people die from shock??? they have a heartattack or sumthin??
        My Iconastic!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by sanityisillegal
          God no...i mean, i might tell myself i can do it, it may look easy, but i'll just be realistic, yea i would get up in that plane and i would probably chicken out last minute...i would rather go skydiving then bungee jumping tho..lol..

          ..if i ever went skydiving tho i want to do tandem...lol...and that parachute better fucking open...

          how do people die from shock??? they have a heartattack or sumthin??
          If you dive from too high a distance, or your set in your mind that you're going to die...once you drop your brain will pretty much shut off. They had like a motivational speaker come in for us and convince everyone that nothing bad could happen....it helped a little I guess, but I would have never gone If I wasn't confedent that nothing would happen.

          It's all in your head, shock is a sudden mental fuck up basically, and it would be like "I never wanted to go skydiving and it's the last thing I would ever do" and then you find yourself jumping out of a plain, you can scare yourself into shock, that's basically what shock is, feeling something exactly the oppositve of what you expect creates shock.....you either get the ultimate rush....or your ultimate fear
          NEW YORK YANKEES

          Originally posted by Swizz
          sigged

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Boothio
            If you dive from too high a distance, or your set in your mind that you're going to die...once you drop your brain will pretty much shut off. They had like a motivational speaker come in for us and convince everyone that nothing bad could happen....it helped a little I guess, but I would have never gone If I wasn't confedent that nothing would happen.
            It's all in your head, shock is a sudden mental fuck up basically, and it would be like "I never wanted to go skydiving and it's the last thing I would ever do" and then you find yourself jumping out of a plain, you can scare yourself into shock, that's basically what shock is, feeling something exactly the oppositve of what you expect creates shock.....you either get the ultimate rush....or your ultimate fear
            oic...i think i would like to try it one day...if i ever tried it i dont think i would regret it its just getting past the first part i suppose...what does it feel like falling? i mean before you open the parachute...that kinda what im worried about lol....like i'll be all nerveracked i'll forget to open the parachute or faint or somethin, lol..and of course getting up the nerve to jump
            My Iconastic!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Boothio
              you either get the ultimate rush....or your ultimate fear
              Sounds like an acid trip...

              I don't know if I'd go sky diving, I do know I'd much rather sky dive than bungee jump though.

              Comment


              • #22
                never thought of doing it tho, interesting.
                R.I.P Proof
                ......
                get higher, get higher i never retire
                there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

                Comment


                • #23
                  I've always wanted to sky dive.
                  Looks so much fun
                  Rest In Peace Big Proof

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Always wanted to go but think id be way too scared.
                    Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.


                    Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      never done it i would love 2 tho
                      -GiNa :]

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Its funny that most of the world spends alot of time and energy on making sure people dont fall out of planes, and you *****s just jump right out of them. Your filming deadly animals in bare feet with no hospital for thousands and thousands of miles, your putting rocket engines in Hundai's, jumping out of planes and STILL wondering what went wrong.
                        LastFM

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          yeah once...with the military...it was a fucking rush..i actually got to the door and chickened out i wa slike fuck this..why jump out of a perfectly good airplane.. but with the army they dont let you chicken out..they kick you in the ass and your out the door....it was cool as hell once i got back on solid ground

                          this one chick was stupid as fuck..she was told to put her hair up and put it up tight..but she didnt and when her chute opened her hair got tangled in it and rip the shit right out of her scalp...then i know one dude who put the straps that go betweeb your legs a little to close to his balls....and put it this way he was in some pain when his opened his shoot and got pulled up.
                          Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                          Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by D_Twizzy021
                            I dont even think I'd be able to bunjee jump. Again, I'd be afraid sumthin would go wrong
                            .

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              i've always wanted to, but haven't(age). i'd rather do that than bungee jumping, and even roller coasters.

                              a day skidiving>>>>bungee jumping or a day at 6 flags.
                              I rap.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                No Ive never tried it, I wouldnt even consider it. Im scared shitless of heights. I would probably wet my pants on the plane on the way up. Fair fucks to you guys that have tried it and liked it.

                                Comment

                                Post ad widget 300x250

                                Collapse

                                LATEST POSTS

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                                7 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post mariagarcia  
                                Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post seroibvnyt  
                                Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                                5 responses
                                25 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Nancystarkman  
                                Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Nancystarkman  
                                Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post jreuirei  
                                Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                                2 responses
                                16 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post BrookeDavis  
                                Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                                3 responses
                                16 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Torry
                                by Torry
                                 
                                Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                                Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                                Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                                2 responses
                                8 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post nicklloyd  
                                Working...
                                X