Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve--O
    replied
    Believe it or not but i have and i agree with Boothio it's a fucking rush that will never be repeated first few times i did it tandem and when i did my first solo i had to have a special parachute and harness made because of my size but alone is the best because it's all on your head.
    To the people who say they are too scared trust me the parachutes malfunctioning you have more chance of being in a plane crash.
    So much fun and boy what a rush, it's a rush that nothing else in the world can provide.

Leave a comment:

• Freeze_24
    replied
    Originally posted by Miss Shady
    I haven't but I would love to.

Leave a comment:

• C.R.Y.
    replied
    i cant skydive. cause id be hitting everyone on the ground with shit and piss

Leave a comment:

• JohnB
    replied
    No Ive never tried it, I wouldnt even consider it. Im scared shitless of heights. I would probably wet my pants on the plane on the way up. Fair fucks to you guys that have tried it and liked it.

Leave a comment:

• Underground
    replied
    i've always wanted to, but haven't(age). i'd rather do that than bungee jumping, and even roller coasters.

a day skidiving>>>>bungee jumping or a day at 6 flags.

Leave a comment:

• SuperRothus
    replied
    Originally posted by D_Twizzy021
    I dont even think I'd be able to bunjee jump. Again, I'd be afraid sumthin would go wrong

Leave a comment:

• Splackavellie
    replied
    yeah once...with the military...it was a fucking rush..i actually got to the door and chickened out i wa slike fuck this..why jump out of a perfectly good airplane.. but with the army they dont let you chicken out..they kick you in the ass and your out the door....it was cool as hell once i got back on solid ground

this one chick was stupid as fuck..she was told to put her hair up and put it up tight..but she didnt and when her chute opened her hair got tangled in it and rip the shit right out of her scalp...then i know one dude who put the straps that go betweeb your legs a little to close to his balls....and put it this way he was in some pain when his opened his shoot and got pulled up.

Leave a comment:

• AK
    replied
    Its funny that most of the world spends alot of time and energy on making sure people dont fall out of planes, and you *****s just jump right out of them. Your filming deadly animals in bare feet with no hospital for thousands and thousands of miles, your putting rocket engines in Hundai's, jumping out of planes and STILL wondering what went wrong.

Leave a comment:

• xx g fizzle xx
    replied
    never done it i would love 2 tho

Leave a comment:

• *~Angel~*
    replied
    Always wanted to go but think id be way too scared.

Leave a comment:

• Ove kr.
    replied
    I've always wanted to sky dive.
    Looks so much fun

Leave a comment:

• dead|ine
    replied
    never thought of doing it tho, interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Rog
    replied
    Originally posted by Boothio
    you either get the ultimate rush....or your ultimate fear
    Sounds like an acid trip...

I don't know if I'd go sky diving, I do know I'd much rather sky dive than bungee jump though.

Leave a comment:

• sanityisillegal
    replied
    Originally posted by Boothio
    If you dive from too high a distance, or your set in your mind that you're going to die...once you drop your brain will pretty much shut off. They had like a motivational speaker come in for us and convince everyone that nothing bad could happen....it helped a little I guess, but I would have never gone If I wasn't confedent that nothing would happen.
    It's all in your head, shock is a sudden mental fuck up basically, and it would be like "I never wanted to go skydiving and it's the last thing I would ever do" and then you find yourself jumping out of a plain, you can scare yourself into shock, that's basically what shock is, feeling something exactly the oppositve of what you expect creates shock.....you either get the ultimate rush....or your ultimate fear
    oic...i think i would like to try it one day...if i ever tried it i dont think i would regret it its just getting past the first part i suppose...what does it feel like falling? i mean before you open the parachute...that kinda what im worried about lol....like i'll be all nerveracked i'll forget to open the parachute or faint or somethin, lol..and of course getting up the nerve to jump

Leave a comment:

• Boothio
    replied
    Originally posted by sanityisillegal
    God no...i mean, i might tell myself i can do it, it may look easy, but i'll just be realistic, yea i would get up in that plane and i would probably chicken out last minute...i would rather go skydiving then bungee jumping tho..lol..

..if i ever went skydiving tho i want to do tandem...lol...and that parachute better fucking open...

how do people die from shock??? they have a heartattack or sumthin??
    If you dive from too high a distance, or your set in your mind that you're going to die...once you drop your brain will pretty much shut off. They had like a motivational speaker come in for us and convince everyone that nothing bad could happen....it helped a little I guess, but I would have never gone If I wasn't confedent that nothing would happen.

It's all in your head, shock is a sudden mental fuck up basically, and it would be like "I never wanted to go skydiving and it's the last thing I would ever do" and then you find yourself jumping out of a plain, you can scare yourself into shock, that's basically what shock is, feeling something exactly the oppositve of what you expect creates shock.....you either get the ultimate rush....or your ultimate fear

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:48 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post basketballeven  
Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 09:42 AM
0 responses