HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herpes Simplex Type I Question (Help a Brother Out!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Herpes Simplex Type I Question (Help a Brother Out!!)

    I have a cold sore around my eye (sounds fucked, I know) and I was wondering if you can only get it in one place? Like if I touched my mouth after itching my eye would I get it there too? I couldn't find any information... I'm already very cautious but I'm just trying to get some confirmation. Thanks for any help.
    Not Your Normal "Guns, Money, Bitches" Rap

  • #2
    webmd.com

    It should explain it all. I believe the answer to your question is yes though.
    The Movement!

    G-Peezy!!1!
    www.gp.org

    Comment


    • #3
      so you have herpes and you are babysitting, cool
      I'm a monster on the block

      Comment


      • #4
        i think it's predetermined where on your body it's gonna setup shop, meaning, if you scratch your eye and then touch your lip, it won't spread to your lip .. i'm not 100% sure on that though.

        it's nasty to think that just a cold sore, which most people have had at one point or another in their lifetime, is actually a type of herpes.

        and ya, just type in "cold sores" or something in to Yahoo/Google, and like a billion sites should come up.
        in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

        Comment


        • #5
          You want children to sleep quickly. You have herpes. You are sick.

          I am The Exorcist. Thou have bewitched.

          Comment


          • #6
            ^^^ lmao... that was funny.
            Not Your Normal "Guns, Money, Bitches" Rap

            Comment


            • #7
              i get them on my lip every once in awhile..there more annoying than anything....*mental note* never go down on a chick with a cold sore on your lip..she'll end up with gential herpes which there is no cure for..she flare up and be in pain..and probably wont ever have a normal sex life again specially if shes honest bout having herpes.....oh yeah she'll hate you for it....fuck her..lol
              Originally posted by Tone Riggz
              Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Splackavellie
                i get them on my lip every once in awhile..there more annoying than anything....*mental note* never go down on a chick with a cold sore on your lip..she'll end up with gential herpes which there is no cure for..she flare up and be in pain..and probably wont ever have a normal sex life again specially if shes honest bout having herpes.....oh yeah she'll hate you for it....fuck her..lol
                Or don't let a girl go down on you with a cold sore.

                Peace
                +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JULZ13
                  Or don't let a girl go down on you with a cold sore.
                  Peace
                  fuck i forgot the most important part...thanks man
                  Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                  Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

                  Comment

                  Post ad widget 300x250

                  Collapse

                  LATEST POSTS

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Campt1971  
                  Started by RachelHelmik, Today, 01:43 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post RachelHelmik  
                  Started by buytrueketo, Today, 01:14 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post buytrueketo  
                  Started by buytrueketo, Today, 01:13 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post buytrueketo  
                  Started by Thaves1953, Today, 12:18 AM
                  0 responses
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Thaves1953  
                  Started by Agar1936, Yesterday, 04:12 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Agar1936  
                  Started by DeclanMenzie, Yesterday, 01:51 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post DeclanMenzie  
                  Started by greencbduksale, Yesterday, 01:31 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post greencbduksale  
                  Started by greencbduksale, Yesterday, 01:30 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post greencbduksale  
                  Started by Agul1985, Yesterday, 12:10 AM
                  0 responses
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Agul1985  
                  Working...
                  X