Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide

ok people i just want ur opinions on this...

... what do you think about people comitting suicide? alot of people have been doing it. on December 11, 1999 the mom of who then was my boyfriend comitted suicide. she shot herself in the chin up twords her brain. Her son (NOT my ex boyfriend) had been gone for 2 days after stealing $20 out of her purse. She kept calling the place where he was at and telling him he had to be hom by 11:00 on december 11th he got home made himself a bowl of serial and went in his room. thats when he herd "I Love you" he said "Love you too mom" next thing he knew he herd a shot. She was pernounced dead at 11:34 pm December 11, 1999. My ex-boyfriend thinks she killed herself to teach this kid a lesson cause his life was getting really bad and may be it would make him straiten up. it makes since to me but i dont think that was a way to do it. please tell me what you think of suicide in general and of the story i have just shared with you.

thank you,
    Tiffani
    Tiffani

Aim: YxY TiTi YxY
    E-mail: [email protected]

Suicide is.......well crazy but I can see y ppl do it tho.Sometimes life is just so fucked up ppl comit suicide and thats it.If it wasn't for the slimshady EP and LP I probly would of comited suicide and I'm not just say'in that I mean it foreal!
    Last edited by Dirty Chris; 07-23-2001, 08:24 PM.
    DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
    Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Re: Suicide

Originally posted by DirtyTiffani
      ok people i just want ur opinions on this...

... what do you think about people comitting suicide? alot of people have been doing it. on December 11, 1999 the mom of who then was my boyfriend comitted suicide. she shot herself in the chin up twords her brain. Her son (NOT my ex boyfriend) had been gone for 2 days after stealing $20 out of her purse. She kept calling the place where he was at and telling him he had to be hom by 11:00 on december 11th he got home made himself a bowl of serial and went in his room. thats when he herd "I Love you" he said "Love you too mom" next thing he knew he herd a shot. She was pernounced dead at 11:34 pm December 11, 1999. My ex-boyfriend thinks she killed herself to teach this kid a lesson cause his life was getting really bad and may be it would make him straiten up. it makes since to me but i dont think that was a way to do it. please tell me what you think of suicide in general and of the story i have just shared with you.

thank you,
      Tiffani
      jesus christ, that story actually ment somethin to me. shit is crazy sad.

Comment

that shit is made up
        sarcazm you is a fukkin woman

suicide is fo cowards
        Beefeater aka Fat Albert

Banned from tha followin-
        RapBoard
        RapBattle
        AudioArena
        EminemBoard
        FreeStyling

Comment

Originally posted by Beefeater
          that shit is made up
          sarcazm you is a fukkin woman

suicide is fo cowards
          I agree.

In my opinion suicide is just weak. "Oh my life so sucks, I will just kill myself!" Fuck that, how fucking weak can you be?! If your life sucks then you should change it. "Yeah but sometimes that just ain't possible!" True, but suicide still ain't the "right" solution for this. It's weak, and if you've got friends you might want to know that there's a thing called "caring". If you kill yourself you can mentally kill other people as well.

My opinion about your story:
          Hmmmmmmmm..

Note: Be aware of the fact that all of this is based on my personal opinion. Thank you.

Comment

it takes a coward to commit suicide, it takes balls to face up to your problems.
            ***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

eh? shut up I'm trying to touch Bizarre's breasts...
            My Shout Out List
            Spike
            Simone17
            kazychroniclady
            BRM
            EnCrY
            lil_els2000

http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0257034.jpg

wanna hear my voice? click right here!
            http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0227601.jpg
            Blaow! Ka-pow
            Watch out now
            It's the lil one and I'm not Bow Wow

Comment

Suicide Sucks I know of a lot of people who have comittied suicide. Only one could i even smipithz with and it was because he was 50 years old and ate up with cancer. Killing you self cause you parter dumped you is stupid, but you have those people who think they cant go on without them. But for a Mom to kill herself to "teach" her son a lesson, is alot of bull. Seems that Mom had some issues of her own, and the rest of the family told him that in hopes that he would straighten up. Mom had other ways to "teach" him a lesson. What she really tought him was "If life gets too hard end it".
              Last edited by Miss_N-4md; 07-24-2001, 10:46 AM.

Comment

For real

Word lilmi$$.
                Peace out.
                No expectations, no disappointments.
                -Ted Danson (Becker)

I'll roll you like a philly blunt and smoke your bitch ass.
                -Eddie Griffin
                (Double Take)

"NUKE'EM LETS NUKE THE BASTARDS."
                -President, Independence Day

Can you keep a secret? So can I.
                -Clue

Once I snap I cant be held accountable for my actions, thats when accidents happen.
                -EMINEM

Comment

if it is true or isnt true.....no differnce itz still sad as fuck i'd be fucked up fo lyfe if my mom ever did that.....But she would'nt (knock on wood) so I have nothing to worry about

-EnCrY
                  Gratsi & Arrivederci,
                  Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
                  www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk
                  (Contact me professionally for any types business.)

Comment

Originally posted by lilmi$$ Piranha
                    it takes a coward to commit suicide, it takes balls to face up to your problems.
                    That beats "To be or not to be".

Comment

Cowards...

I believe in the "coward theory" too! Life is about what you make it. It takes alot of positive energy and determination to live your dreams. Sometimes life sucks.....but, not enough to make people who love you's SUCK TOO!!

Danielle

Comment

well thats just grat

Originally posted by lilmi$$ Piranha
                        so now i'm a coward,i don't think so and i feel life has been one big pot of uncooked shit,the reason why i'm so suicidal cuz i've had a bad fucked life,and i'm in pain 24hrs out the day,when the doctors,tell u that there is no meds for your headaches and the living with a bad back with a gunshot wound,i've tried not to think about about it but its hard not too,i'm so sick and tired of being in pain allday everyday,i want somebody to walk in my shoes,but i'm not gonna try again but its always there,haunting me,it feels like it calls my name and won't leave me alone,only if u knew how i feel right now,you'd want to do it too,any normal human being would have call Dr.Kervorkain long time ago,i've wanted too,but its not that i run from from my problems my problems beat me down,but i'm a positive person most of the time but like i said its still there,and theres nothin i can do about it,so does that make me a coward,for wanting to end it all,for being in pain,not able to sleep at night,and when i do fall asleep,i wake back up shotly there after,i've faced my problems and theres only one thing that has stop me from doing it,and thats my girlfriend,but i will not kill myself over anybody,i feel this way cuz i've been fucked since day one,i'm not gonna go into details anymore than what i did on whats ur views on racism,i didn't come close to mentioning all the shit i've been thru,not evn close!!!!!!!REV?
                        mr. poop chute banger says....
                        Homeland Security Advisory System
                        http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
                        is wrestling fake?
                        http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

Hey-o Rev keep up tha positive attitude.......I proud of you for that.....Suicide isnt the right way to go even for your problem....I feel bad that u go throu all that pain everyday and you think about suicide every once in a while or watevar, but you never ever know what will happen in the future man....maybe some day shit will clear up or a doctor will find a medication for you.....just keep your head up and hold on your tightest... it takes a true man to be as brave as you are.....I know 4sho things will be aight......your cool in my book for being so brave....just keep it up dawg!

Life is a complcated puzzle and when you think that there is a piece missing look for it....it is somewhere never give up.....giveing up is for losers

if ya need sum 1 to talk to im alwayz open....just drop me a pm..

and on that note......Keep it Real 4sho

-EnCrY
                          Last edited by EnCrY-DirtyHead; 07-24-2001, 06:20 PM.
                          Gratsi & Arrivederci,
                          Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
                          www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk

Comment

I once found a man hanging from a wooden beam in our school, it was in the holidays last year and we were playin baseball and the ball went over the roof so my friend went to get it, I heard him yell look at this so I got up as fast as I could, it looked like a man stood but then he swang round and his eyes were huge, blood from his nose an shit. Also my sister tried to commit suicide by a drug overdose, she was in intensive care for 2 weeks. She lived but she isnt no coward, just stupid. She put is thru alot of hell and I dont know why she did it, the only reason is how fucked up our lives were. But shes no coward, its more scarier to kill yourself than to live. Yall probably darent touch weed cause your scared of death! Anyways, she has a job and a car and a boyfriend (in prison for 6 years) but everythings lookin better!

Marcus.

Comment

thats good to hear Marcus

keep it real 4sho

-EnCrY
                              Gratsi & Arrivederci,
                              Paul "Encrypted" Rocco
                              www.ENCRYPTED-MUSIC.tk

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Today, 03:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert