Hotel Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Parties

HAve anyof you guys ever held your own hotel party? a few of my friends want to for our after-prom party, but we don't know what to do at all. What do we need? will hotels acutally let you blast music? how expesnive? Has anybody ever done this or been to a really good one?
    R.I.P. Big Proof
    http://www.facebook.com/p/Laura_Ferreras/48914366
    http://www.myspace.com/brampton_jugganaut

p1ayers club member

Rent a hotel room, go out to club with your buddies, bring back some girls for an afterparty, and have best prom night ever. All you need is liquor, (maybe drugs, depending on your and your friends' preference), and girls. Most hotels won't let you go crazy unless you have the whole floor rented out with your class. Otherwise just chill out and make it memorable. Prices for overnight 2 bedroom rooms are usually around $100 for an ok hotel. Have fun.
    ..Still takin' my time to perfect the beat, and I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E...

Comment

Fuck That Shit If You're Underage, Thats How I Got My Drinking Tickets.... And No Hotels Arnt Going To Let You Blast Music... Hotel Parties Are Only Good If You Have The Right People, It Only Takes One Dude To Get Yall Busted.
      If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Originally posted by komacyde
        Rent a hotel room, go out to club with your buddies, bring back some girls for an afterparty, and have best prom night ever. All you need is liquor, (maybe drugs, depending on your and your friends' preference), and girls. Most hotels won't let you go crazy unless you have the whole floor rented out with your class. Otherwise just chill out and make it memorable. Prices for overnight 2 bedroom rooms are usually around $100 for an ok hotel. Have fun.
        heh, i'm a chick .

So what would be a better idea? A house party or something? only problem is we need someone with an avaible house with parents who are either cool enough to let us go there, or are out for the weekend. Usually we'd go to cottage country n chill there, but my school's gay like that..
        R.I.P. Big Proof

p1ayers club member

Comment

a house party would def be better than hotel party for after prom.
          my jr prom we rented a badass house for like $400, a lot of alcohol, swimming pool,
          and the house got packed and it was jus a lot of fun. unforgetable night!
          so i would sugest to like u said find a friend with cool parents or just try
          and get a house by any means necessary!!!

Comment

me and my boys rented 3 adjoining rooms last night after a show we did...man dont do it...we got kicked out within a hour cuz everyone from the club showed up...if u doin it make sure u know the people there and it dont get outta control...cuz u cant get your money back if they toss u out.
            Originally posted by Tone Riggz
            Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

thanks for the advice
              R.I.P. Big Proof

p1ayers club member

Comment

We rented 3 rooms next to eachother, too. Just go to the club or do whatever the fuck you kids do. Then reserve the hotel rooms for "vips" (people who know how to keep it together that you're really cool with). You can have music and shit but don't turn it up too damn loud that people outside the room or next door can hear. Hotel rooms have smoke detectors and shit so if you need to smoke either go to the car or smoke somewhere else then come back to the hotel, dont even try to crack a window cause it will pick up and depends on what you're smoking people might get in trouble. So what can you do in a hotel room? Get drunk, kick it, and if your hotel is like the one we went to you might even get to play Mario Kart 64. Then when people start to clear up then the rooms are free for people that rented them to fuck or whatnot. Speaking of damn prom I'm gonna make a thread about this little problem I'm having.
                My other aliases:
                The West is Back
                Masai
                justp1ayin
                The Man

Comment

I was at a hotel party this weekend actually my firends 18th, there was about 30 people, music blasted in 2 seperate rooms, i seriously have no idea how we didnt get kicked out and why the fuck they let us stay, i woke up in the mornin people everywhere litterally sleeping, about a thousand (not literally) bottles everywhere, the place was a fuckin disaster (literally). I got wasted don't really remember much, but it was a good night. it all depends how the managment is, people in the rooms are around you, and what hotel you choose, i guess we were just lucky, btw it was Au$275 for two bedroom apartment over night.
                  Everybody sound same; commercialize the game, reminiscing when it wasn’t all business.

If Hip Hop should die, we die together.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Deborahlanker, 08-26-2020, 01:33 AM
                  5 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post kenelty
                  by kenelty