HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube video of X-Files episode that has to do with a plane hitting towers on sept11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube video of X-Files episode that has to do with a plane hitting towers on sept11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQyYu...=x-files%20wtc

Kinda interesting....the writer to this episode must have paid attention to the warning signs in the two documents in 2000 (which shows the twin towers in the view of a sniper's aim, 2 different documents with the same kind of cover to be exact) Whoever made this episode must've wanted to get this visual out there knowing of the warnings our gov. was getting and or knew what was going to go down...isn't funny how this show got canceled not long after the actual events took place?

This episode aired in the US on March of 2001, I didn't see this episode when it originally aired but imagine what it must've been like to watch this when it did...and then in Sept. 11 the attacks took place...must've freaked the hell out of people who saw it months prior.

The episode was filmed in the year of the documents (2000) and aired almost the same month the episode started filming the following year which was March of 2001. Enjoy

The plot of the video is that the government has locked controls of the plane and have it remotely controlled (which the technology for remotely controlling planes existed in the 80's so imagine it then and now) and the people in the FBI or character's in the episode are trying to hack into the systems to give the pilots control back so they can avoid hitting the towers.
    Last edited by E-WiQ; 04-05-2006, 03:24 PM.

lmao..i get bad repped because i post something interesting which you can't deny it is. THE FUCKING VIDEO IS RIGHT THERE. I wasn't saying shit on the actual topic of 9/11 or if it really was planned anymore cause it causes too much controversy..i was explaining what the episode was about and how funny it is that it coincides with people's opinions after the actual event..and how funny it is an episode about hitting the twin towers with a hi-jacked plane...that specific idea ACTUALLY materialized...just posting how weird it is that this existed before 9/11...what a bad omen. My god, i hate this fucking site. You people here are dicks.
    Last edited by E-WiQ; 04-05-2006, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Its Not X-Files, Its A Spin Off Show Called The Lone Gunmen, Theres A Video Floating Around Of Dean Haglund (The Long Blonde Haired Gunmen, Langly.) Talking About The Episode And The 9/11 Attack.
      If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Mikey
        Its Not X-Files, Its A Spin Off Show Called The Lone Gunmen, Theres A Video Floating Around Of Dean Haglund (The Long Blonde Haired Gunmen, Langly.) Talking About The Episode And The 9/11 Attack.
        Shit is interesting as hell, yeah, no wonder i never saw this episode lol...i think wikipedia said something about it boosting the sales of x-file dvd's or something so i dunno why it's been stated it was an x-file episode. And the assistant director from the fbi on x-files is on the show...i wonder why his character would follow a spin-off. Tx for the info.

Comment

is it me? or have i accelerated a new movement for the conspiracy theorists on the site?

lol, im flattered in a way. jp jp.
          8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

lol, that is pretty interesting though. its kinda a reach (the reasoning) because the amount of military spending is always EXTREMELY high (its what our taxes go to the most).

and the cold war was over, so we made Saddam Hussein our enemy, at least that's what I think (which led to Desert Storm). They did this with PR, in order to sustain military spending. Even before 9/11 our military budget was higher than the next 7 nations (with high military spending) combined. Interesting though.
            8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

Originally posted by FaCT oR FiCTiON
              is it me? or have i accelerated a new movement for the conspiracy theorists on the site?
              lol, im flattered in a way. jp jp.
              lol in what way..in detering them and having them see another view or on speeding up the theories even more?..by the way im not saying this has to do with "knowing of the government plan to bring down the towers"..in my opinion the writer of the episode just probably took the suggestions of operation northwoods and the 2, 2000 documents and came up with an episode based on his findings of

A. Warnings of an interest to attack the towers (which we all know that at least warnings did exist)

and B. The speculations and conspiracy's that op. northwoods has manifested in people

combine the two and you have a real warning that really exists on a real event before it happens in real documents (towers being hit) and you got a document with a man suggesting a mock terror attack (op. northwoods) combine both of these pieces of research and the episode was born..he must've been shocked when it really did happen...or maybe he knew what he was doing.

My Opinion ^ that's exactly how the episode idea came up....wether he thought it really would take place or be stopped and prevented...ehhh i dunno..but it's interesting to make the episode about GOV. involvment and then later on that's what people would speculate.

BAD OMEN
              Last edited by E-WiQ; 04-05-2006, 04:52 PM.

Comment

^see E, this shit should be on a television drama lol.

o wait...
                8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

^see E, this shit should be on a television drama lol.
                  o wait...
                  The lone gunmen are now "lone free-lance actors"

Comment

what show was that when the whitehouse finally got a female president....the wing or some shit?? anyone know...OH NO this may be another prediction..maybe Hilary Clinton will win next election

Comment

^its still on, i think its called Commander and Chief.

Hilary Clinton won't win...

I hope we dont slip into an ANYONES BETTER THAN BUSH mentality and pick some clown tho...
                      8 YEARS DEEP

Comment

^its still on, i think its called Commander and Chief.
                        Hilary Clinton won't win...
                        I hope we dont slip into an ANYONES BETTER THAN BUSH mentality and pick some clown tho...
                        see....i know i may fall into the "conspiracy" pit again but i honestly don't think voting truthfully determines who will be president. People are stupid and the government knows this...do you really think they'd put the "fait" of our country into our own hands? They feel as though they have to be our wise parents to guide us yet let us think we are having fun choosing for real. Any real hard proof? No..but i think once you have that much power behind the scenes and you run the show...you will definitely throw in some perks of control where you see fit..and throw some corruption in the mix and you got a nightmare.

Hey FaCT oR FiCTiON..imagine if Janet Reno became president???
                        Last edited by E-WiQ; 04-05-2006, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Dean Haglund said that FBI and CIA would often approach the writers of X-Files with storyline ideas.

Comment

wow. crazy shit.

horrible acting and scenes, but it gets the job done for conspiracy theorists and such...

ill be passing this on...nice find.
                            =W=
                            My other aliases:
                            On The Shelf
                            Masai
                            justp1ayin
                            TheMan

Comment

Oprah 2008.

It's a pretty interesting find.
                              Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment