Check Your Horoscope For The Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Your Horoscope For The Day!

these ones are pretty good... mine was on point. i'm a scorpio.

Scorpio: You might struggling between your desire to make something happen in the present moment and your need for a deeper understanding about the overall plan. This is a conflict between your imagination and reality. Just because you can fantasize it doesn't mean you can make it real. As much as you'd like to visit the dream world now, you will be more productive and happier if you stay focused on your long-term goals.

Aries: It may be best to trust your instincts today rather than your senses, for you can be easily deceived by what you perceive. Normally, seeing is believing, but now your judgment is clouded by your own desires. Wait until the Moon enters Leo midday before making any important decisions. By then, you'll know what you want to do.

Taurus: You may be tempted by sweet Venus today, but she can be like a wiggling worm on a fisherman's line. Don't bite, especially if you are hungry, for your eagerness will surely get you into more trouble than you can imagine. Consider the hidden hook carefully before it's too late. If you still want to go for it, gently nibble around the edges to avoid getting caught.

Gemini: You could get rather discouraged today, for it seems like everything you say is either misinterpreted or it just comes out wrong. You may think that you would be better off if you stayed silent, but that won't work either. You might have to move slower than you prefer in order to make sure that everyone truly understands what's going on.

Cancer: It may feel as if you have run out of time, but this is just an illusion. You do have responsibilities that are building and the sooner you take care of them, the easier it will be for all involved. Keep in mind that your moods are still in flux until the Moon leaves your sign midday. It's better now to listen to logic than to act on a changing whim.

Leo: It's as if beings in a parallel universe are playing chess with your life now. You feel like you are just a pawn in someone else's game, but you cannot even find the playing board. Fear of the unknown can make it difficult to know what to do, but your confidence will grow as the facts become clearer later in the day, even if you don't like what you learn. At least you won't be in the dark.

Virgo: Everything seems more important now than it really is and this can add stress to an already complicated day. A pulled thread in a sweater can seem like a gigantic hole; a little scheduling snafu feels like it's going to bring down your entire life. The truth is that the sweater is wearable and that you'll be able to work around a change in your calendar. Remaining flexible can help reduce the pressure.

Libra: You may be truly inspired today, but it might be an uphill battle to transform your vision into anything productive. The problem is that your imagination is not constrained now by reality and there may not be an easy way to fit your ideas into the normal world. Avoid frustration by letting go of your need to show others what you know. The most important ideas will become more concrete over the next few days.

Sagittarius: It may seem as if you are quite the happy camper, but something is gnawing at you from the hidden reaches of your subconscious mind. Jupiter, now in your 12th House of Spirituality, is hooking up with several planets today. Although you may be more concerned with finding your true purpose in life than with completing your duties at work, today is not a great day to make an impulsive change.

Capricorn: Others often rely on you to make the tough choices, for you have a good sense about knowing what is most important. Today, however, you might want to pass the decision-making buck on to someone else, for it's hard to tell the good news from the bad. This is not a long-lasting impairment, so a bit of uncharacteristic procrastination may be just the right thing.

Aquarius: Take disappointment today with a grain of salt. Whatever happens now, it's not as bad as it seems, but it could delay your work for a few days. Instead of trying to quickly regain control, it may be a better strategy to loosen up on the reins completely and let things settle down before trying again.

Pisces: You might be dreaming of a vacation getaway, but face frustrations due to a lack of time or available funds. Either way, you must pare back your dreams to a manageable level if you want them to come true. You don't have to give up everything; just choose the experience you really want wisely.

lmao. I'm Aries, and mine was actually right.

I had to print out some shit at the library, and it was gonna cost me money but just now before I read this I figured I'd wait till i go to school tonight, use their printers for free.

Some important decision making eh?

*runs to the store*

Comment

taurus-mines comin pretty close too.

Comment

I'm Taurus too. Hits the nail on the head.

I'm thinkin about gettin with this girl - but it could land me in some hot water.

Horoscope says:

You may be tempted by sweet Venus today, but she can be like a wiggling worm on a fisherman's line. Don't bite, especially if you are hungry, for your eagerness will surely get you into more trouble than you can imagine. Consider the hidden hook carefully before it's too late. If you still want to go for it, gently nibble around the edges to avoid getting caught.
        Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Comment

Virgo: Everything seems more important now than it really is and this can add stress to an already complicated day. A pulled thread in a sweater can seem like a gigantic hole; a little scheduling snafu feels like it's going to bring down your entire life. The truth is that the sweater is wearable and that you'll be able to work around a change in your calendar. Remaining flexible can help reduce the pressure.

I guess it's correct...

Comment

Pisces and totally wrong..

I am The Exorcist. Thou have bewitched.

Comment

ahh man why you gotta kill it pawl derty... haha

Comment

LoL. My bad.

I am The Exorcist. Thou have bewitched.

Comment

lol i'm playin

Comment

Cancer: It may feel as if you have run out of time, but this is just an illusion. You do have responsibilities that are building and the sooner you take care of them, the easier it will be for all involved. Keep in mind that your moods are still in flux until the Moon leaves your sign midday. It's better now to listen to logic than to act on a changing whim.

pretty accurate

Comment

Pisces: You might be dreaming of a vacation getaway, but face frustrations due to a lack of time or available funds. Either way, you must pare back your dreams to a manageable level if you want them to come true. You don't have to give up everything; just choose the experience you really want wisely.

Comment

mines wrong
                        OH HAI!

Comment

thats actually right. something happened today but not including a sweater.. something different but in the same way like it said.
                          Rest In Peace, Big Proof
                          1973-2006

Comment

im a scorpio. lol theres always a conflict between my imagination and reality.

if i would have read this 3 weeks ago i would have been amazed, but not right now
                            i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

Aries, don't know what the fucks going on...

*Sprints to McDonalds*
                              NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                              sigged

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses