HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything that is Global Warming. Virus's, disease, storms including Hurricanes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything that is Global Warming. Virus's, disease, storms including Hurricanes.

I'm in Minnesota, and today the temp was 83F which is a record with the old record being 76F. There were 90's in parts of MN which is just crazy in April. Some people say it's a cycle, but the truth is is that not only is the Earth tempature rising, the Sun is getting bigger and hotter. The main reason the (upper)Midwest is getting warmer is the push of warm air from the Gulf. It's also the cause of damgerous(tornadic) weather when the warm weather fronts meet cold weather fronts dropping down from Canada.

It doesn't take a genius to predict that 2006 will be another severe Hurricane season, the tempature of the water in the Gulf is rising yet again. Expect more majior Hurricanes in 2006. South Africa has been in a majior drought, expect more of the same with the new ElNinio in the Pacific on the horrizon.

The real issue: These warmer climates are incubators for disease, Bird Flue, SARS, Mumps which is in my area now, ect. Prepare people, prepare.

I don't mean to scare, I just want you to have a heads up.
    An Extremely important, interesting and facinating read.

Another one

This one's a bit crazy.

there was a tornado it my lil town (middleton) which is not right cos England never used to get them...they getting more frequent and also the weather gunna be hotter towards the summer (another heatwave) and winter's will get colder.

I think I had my vaccine against mumps, Bird Flu don't bother me tbh...i don't think its as much as a threat as its being made out to be by the media.

Comment

it aint hot here

Comment

Originally posted by Roonaldo
        there was a tornado it my lil town (middleton) which is not right cos England never used to get them...they getting more frequent and also the weather gunna be hotter towards the summer (another heatwave) and winter's will get colder.

I think I had my vaccine against mumps, Bird Flu don't bother me tbh...i don't think its as much as a threat as its being made out to be by the media.
        Weather patterns are changing, and will continue as the Earth's climate continues to rise.

This new Mumps outbreak started in Iowa and has come North to Minnesota, 7 states are now affected. I'm a little worried but I'll be on the lookout for people with the symptoms. There're 2 worries about Bird Flu for me, 1, the virus is mostly in migratory birds. My state is the land of 10,000 lakes with many migratory birds, ducks, geese, wild turkey ect.. There are ducks out in the creek in my yard as I type this. 2, and this is the biggest worry, if the virus mutates into a strain that is passed from human to human.

Look at what's happened over the last 16-17 month's, the Tsunami, the killer Hurricane's(more to come this year) and tornado's in the midwest especially. The killer Earthquake in Pakistan, and the one forth coming in California that is literally a ticking time bomb. Mother Nature obviously isn't happy.
        An Extremely important, interesting and facinating read.

Another one

This one's a bit crazy.

Comment

There are several tornado's every year here in England now. All of them in the south though, so I've not been affected. There was a major mudslide last year too, which wiped out a whole town.
          Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Comment

yeah, today's a record high day in st louis as well
            My other aliases:
            The West is Back
            Masai
            justp1ayin
            The Man

Comment