• Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    thanks for all the help

Leave a comment:

• KINGB19
    replied
    If you want a good affordable hotel in New York especially if you mean the city area then I would suggest the Edison. The "cheap" hotels really aren't that cheap in the city area with the Edison you get a place right next to Broadway for less than $100 a night.

Leave a comment:

• LadyOfWhite
    replied
    Just thought, when I went the dollar was pretty bad so I was getting about $1.50 for 1, which made the hotel cheaper... think its about $1.22 for the

Leave a comment:

• LadyOfWhite
    replied
    I stayed in the best budget hotel...

Its called hotel pennsylvania - its right across the road from Madison Square Gardens and Penn Station, Macys is the block next to it and its about 2 blocks from Time Square. You couldnt ask for better location.

When I was there a few years ago they were doing renovations in some rooms. If you booked directly with the hotel you got a renovated room, however, we booked with another site for cheaper and got a non renovated room.

The room itself wasn't the best but, really, how much time are u going to spend in your room in NYC? The lobby is fantastic and u couldn't ask for a better location!

Link:

http://www.hotelpenn.com/

^ have a look at it there and then go to one of those 'cheap hotels' sites and book it through that!

Leave a comment:

• xpunkoff
    replied
    i'm sketchy about ny hotels. i stayed at a red roof inn awhile back, cheap prices and all. didn't think anything was wrong about it till i got home and within the next couple weeks i had to call an exterminator cause my apt. got a mad case of bed bugs. the hotel is the only place they could of come from. cost me 250 bucks to get rid of them and a few scars from the bed bug bites.

Leave a comment:

started a topic Budget American Hotels???

Budget American Hotels???

Hey guys

I'm going to New York on my holidays and I know it's not for a while but I was hoping to book my hotel now so I could start getting some money together for spending over there.

Over here in Ireland we have some budget hotel chains like Travel Lodge etc.... and I was just wondering if there is any like that in the U.S. especially New York.

Or even some hostels - but I'm going with my girl so I would need a private room in a hostel - any help would be great

Thanks

Chris

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 05:12 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post Franok
by Franok