HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Blaine - Street Magic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David Blaine - Street Magic

    now i'm not one to believe in magic. theirs obviously tricks behind everything, no matter how suttle. was just curious if anyone saw his show on tlc @ 10? the trick that got me was when he was performing one for the audience at home where he flipped through a deck of cards, you were suppose to pick out one you saw and then he'd reveal a card. me and my gf happened to pick the same card out of all the ones we saw and thats the one he revealed. freaky shit, but somehow it worked.

    the only reason it seemed different to me is cause he only got one try on that one since it was to a home audience and not on the street where he can edit out anytime that he messed up and only show the ones where it worked.

    *shruggs* i don't know. for anyone interested they're reairing it at 1am eastern time.

  • #2
    there's a trick behind everything, and ur not supposed to know how he does it, so don't even try.
    I rap.

    Comment


    • #3
      I wanna see how he levitates really.

      Or the trick where you go through the glass window.

      Comment


      • #4
        He does that weak ass levitation trick which you can learn yourself... but that other dude Criss Angel, he's on some OTHER SHIT: hypnotizing people & levitating them....it's probably camera tricks or whatever but it's still pretty fucking cool.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xpunkoff
          now i'm not one to believe in magic. theirs obviously tricks behind everything, no matter how suttle. was just curious if anyone saw his show on tlc @ 10? the trick that got me was when he was performing one for the audience at home where he flipped through a deck of cards, you were suppose to pick out one you saw and then he'd reveal a card. me and my gf happened to pick the same card out of all the ones we saw and thats the one he revealed. freaky shit, but somehow it worked.
          the only reason it seemed different to me is cause he only got one try on that one since it was to a home audience and not on the street where he can edit out anytime that he messed up and only show the ones where it worked.
          *shruggs* i don't know. for anyone interested they're reairing it at 1am eastern time.
          The trick behind that card trick was that the card you pick, is actually held up longer when he goes through the deck. By like, a split second or something. It's something like that, I read it somewhere.
          cinematic adoration

          Comment


          • #6
            i hate when people say "I KNOW HOW THATS DONE!!" i mean, thats great and all but i enjoy seeing tricks and not trying to figure them out. if you want to figure them out, then so be it. but i dont understand your desire to do so. anyways david blaine and criss angel are the shiiiiit
            treated.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm the opposite. It'll kill me when I don't know how it's done.
              cinematic adoration

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow, I am surprised to see another thread like this. There was one i was in way back and had people asking all sorts of questions about magic.

                As far as learning magic....
                You shouldn't learn it just to know it. That ruins the whole effect. Just knowing it makes you one of those dicks on the street that yells I KNOW THAT SHIT! If you want to learn magic to do magic then by all means pursue because it is a great art. Just be ready for it to lose its luster because once you know the "magic" the impressiveness is completely gone.

                One Way, you got part of the idea of the trick but not the complete package....that's all I'll say...

                Cryptic- Like i said the levitation seems weak because you know how it is done, yet you see the reactions that Blaine has gotten with it. So, don't dismiss it just because you know the illusion. Try it on someone who doesn't know and watch there reaction. But it is also a performance, you have to make the spectator believe you by your talking and such...am I making any sense cuz it's hard to explain.

                There are many other levitations, like Criss Angels. There is one I saw a preview for called ALIUN where the guy levitated and then turned IN AIR 180 degrees. FREAKIN SICK!!
                I've got all of D.B. videos STREET MAGIC, MAGIC MAN, VERTIGO, and FROZEN IN TIME. Great stuff to watch.

                I also have the first season of MINDFREAK which was a great series, can't wait for season 2.

                Want to see some sweet stuff check out www.ellusionist.com you can watch previews of tricks and buy if you want. DVD's and such are on the site. Or just watch the previews and go what the fuck!????

                Glad to see another thread about magic, Lemme know if i can help anyone with anything in this area, as I have been doing magic for about a year as a street magician. NEWAY i'm rambling so PEACE OUT! HOLLA
                [insert funny comment here]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cryptic
                  He does that weak ass levitation trick which you can learn yourself... but that other dude Criss Angel, he's on some OTHER SHIT: hypnotizing people & levitating them....it's probably camera tricks or whatever but it's still pretty fucking cool.
                  Yeah Chris Angel gets on my nerves though with the way he talks!!
                  I don't why but he just does. He does some pretty cool tricks though.
                  One-Way, same here. I always want to know how they do the tricks too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm so caught between two minds with these shows. Say what you like but there is no denying the fact that the shit they do is impressive, I don't care what trick it is that makes it possible. It pisses me off not to know how they do it though, it drives me crazy, I think that adds to the entertainment though.

                    What pisses me off is the fucking characters that do this shit. That Criss Angel fuck in particular, he's just such a fucking annoying character. If you took some everyday guy with some charisma that could do all that shit as well, I'd much prefer it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bla>|<Wolf
                      .One Way, you got part of the idea of the trick but not the complete package....that's all I'll say...
                      Yeah, I forgot the rest. I used to be really into magic, so I'd know the secrets to all sorts of tricks.
                      cinematic adoration

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by One-Way
                        The trick behind that card trick was that the card you pick, is actually held up longer when he goes through the deck. By like, a split second or something. It's something like that, I read it somewhere.

                        I think you're suppose to cut a card short and place it before the card you want your audience to see when you flip through them or some shit like that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i could not possibly be any less interested in "big magic". Gimme some up close card magic any day
                          "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            anyone seen that kid "DYNAMO"

                            hes 19 and from the uk, hip hop kinda style and is a magician - hes just WOW
                            GROWN MAN SH!T AND SQUIDBERT FOR VET
                            They're bringing sexy back
                            *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ *̡͌l̡*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              google david blaine secrets and u have answers to all
                              hes most hated most def, but hes most def one of the most def wit exception of Mos Def, correction hes most def one of the most with depth, but most slept, cause he prolly went over most heads"

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
                              3 responses
                              13 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Zavylon
                              by Zavylon
                               
                              Started by kafi87o, 05-28-2021, 07:37 AM
                              3 responses
                              33 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Vic Romano  
                              Started by Cokiger, Today, 06:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cokiger
                              by Cokiger
                               
                              Started by SofiaWick, 10-11-2021, 07:12 AM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ryffis
                              by ryffis
                               
                              Started by elizabrielle, 10-02-2021, 12:15 AM
                              1 response
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ryffis
                              by ryffis
                               
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 01-25-2016, 04:58 PM
                              4 responses
                              114 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ryffis
                              by ryffis
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-18-2021, 12:16 PM
                              2 responses
                              17 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Florida White  
                              Started by ketostrongdiet, Yesterday, 11:34 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketostrongdiet  
                              Started by ketostrongdiet, Yesterday, 11:33 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ketostrongdiet  
                              Started by PiperAlaia, Yesterday, 01:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post PiperAlaia  
                              Working...
                              X