HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya know what I just realized?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ya know what I just realized?

    I've been registered to this site for like a million years and I'm still just Dirty! I've been sayin it for like 2 days now, but I really gotta start postin more. I know you all love and miss me!!! Haha ok so prolly not but it's all good I don't know why I just wrote that but I did...
    ~Kate~

  • #2
    Get yo ass to the boards more often then..haha
    My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

    Comment


    • #3
      wanna fight??? i'll kick your ass boy! haha ya know i'm just playin kid!
      ~Kate~

      Comment


      • #4
        for real i only need a couple more...maybe i should just keep postin' until i become a head...wait..i don't want to be a head. i want to be gettin head....THERE WE GO!!!!
        ~Kate~

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kate
          for real i only need a couple more...maybe i should just keep postin' until i become a head...wait..i don't want to be a head. i want to be gettin head....THERE WE GO!!!!
          Now you're talkin..haha
          My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

          Comment


          • #6
            haha i didn't say GIVE head...i said GET head
            ~Kate~

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kate
              haha i didn't say GIVE head...i said GET head
              I understand what you said..haha
              My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

              Comment


              • #8
                didn't know that shit

                i had no idea you became a head, i just thought that you where ramdomly picked as dirty or head when you registered. now that i know that, how many times do i have to post to become a head?
                and when the principle would tell me i was nothing and i wouldnt amount to shit
                I made my first million and counted it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: didn't know that shit

                  Originally posted by The_Wizzed_Man
                  i had no idea you became a head, i just thought that you where ramdomly picked as dirty or head when you registered. now that i know that, how many times do i have to post to become a head?
                  One - Hundred...
                  My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ya know what I just realized?

                    Originally posted by Kate
                    I've been registered to this site for like a million years and I'm still just Dirty! I've been sayin it for like 2 days now, but I really gotta start postin more. I know you all love and miss me!!! Haha ok so prolly not but it's all good I don't know why I just wrote that but I did...
                    ya ive been registered for ages aswell and im still not a head but im starting to post a bit more regularly now.especially on garbage threads like this. lol!!!!!!
                    anyway whats this about someone givin head!!!!
                    im smacking up sluts
                    keepin the hoes in check
                    the double s slim shady

                    if i could capture the rage of todays youth and bottle it,
                    crush the glass from my bare hands and swallow it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ya fosho I whant some dirty head 2 Hahahaha!
                      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                      Keep it real.

                      www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        haha me too

                        all you female dirty heads need to give some dirty head haha
                        and when the principle would tell me i was nothing and i wouldnt amount to shit
                        I made my first million and counted it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: haha me too

                          Originally posted by The_Wizzed_Man
                          all you female dirty heads need to give some dirty head haha

                          Thats What Im Talkin About
                          The Family Picture
                          http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
                          (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

                          "I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
                          JoJo Pellegrino

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            A lot more and Ill be a 'head'....nice :D


                            Rap_GirL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm tryin my hardest 2 become a head not just dirty.
                              DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                              Keep it real.

                              www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post besabki
                              by besabki
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by sylviaweber, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sylviaweber  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Working...
                              X