Is it about the music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it about the music?

Recently someone on this board made a comment to me about thinking it REALLY all about the music. To me this person made it sound like its NOT about the music to them. What I wanna know is how many of yall DO think its about the music? And how many sorry mutha fucka's think it about other shit?

i have no idea about what the fuck you are trying to say, but when i buy a cd it is for the music...i don't support anybody if they're wak

Comment

T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR! damn you studder and fuckin don't make too much sense. but anyways, when i buy albums, it's for the music.. wha the fuck else do you buy dat shit for? but in D12's sense, i believe they in this shit for the music becuz it is what inspired them to where they are today. i rap for the music, i wanna get my shit heard. fuck money, bitches, and drugs, i can get all that outside of rap.
      ------------------------------------
      "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
      ------------------------------------

Comment

Uhhhh, I really don't understand the question either. I buy music of artists that I like to listen to. I don't buy CDs b/c I see someone I like on the cover--hell no, b/c that's BS and that's dumb!! If I buy a CD, it's b/c i like the music. If the CD isn't good, I'm not gonna buy it, I'm gonna put it back on the shelf, period!!! Like Tone, I too will buy music if it's good. If the music ISN'T good, then I'll leave it on the shelf!!

Comment

doesn't everybody buy a CD for the music? damn I wouldn't waste my money just because I like the person on the cover. If i'm gonna spend $17 then its gonna be spent on something good.

Comment

CDs are to listen to... theres no point to buy music if you want pictures... thats what websites with picture pages are for.... and if that isnt what youre trying to ask.. i got no clue how to answer your question...
            Dirty Shady
            Straight Outta Tha D
            RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty_Shady
              CDs are to listen to... theres no point to buy music if you want pictures... thats what websites with picture pages are for.... and if that isnt what youre trying to ask.. i got no clue how to answer your question...
              lol I think she's asking about why people buy CDs: is it for the music or for something else like you think the musician's cute or you got a crush on one of the members of the group. Stupid reasons like that.

Comment

yeah i thought thats what she ment... but if you think theyre "cute" or whatever you get pictures off the internet... CDs are all about the music...
                Dirty Shady
                Straight Outta Tha D
                RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

i took the question as do the artists, not the fans, really do it for the music. i would have to say initially yes its all about the music. but it reaches a certain point if you ever get big enough to where you almost have to do certain things that you would have not done before you were ever that big just because thats what is expected by the label, fans, etc. and it becomes more for the business not the music at that point. but if thats not what you meant by your question then hell i dont know and if you buy a cd it is for the music unless you are a total moron i think we all know that. peace

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by terrylogan, Today, 12:41 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post terrylogan  
                  Started by ashwagandhacbd, Today, 12:20 AM