The Gayest Thing About Rappers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gayest Thing About Rappers...

Are Their "Subliminal Disses"... I've always been a fan of D12's, But now even THEY are going down the gayass road of sublimal dissing people... In This Case, Esham. They bit the CD name off one of his songs, and then pushed their album back a few months just so they could squash E's sales. Now, I got no problem with that, But if they're gonna diss the motherfucker like that, Why not just call out his fuckin' name?

Eminem has always been a favorite of mine because if he wants to diss somebody, He'll come straight up and say "Hey, Fuck this guy" you know?

But I see more and more subliminal disses on Harder hip hop, Like Prodigy, The LOX, and Jay-Z, The king of Subliminally dissing people.

Bottom line, If you're gonna call somebody out, Do it like a man, Not a bitch.

So go buy a backstreat boys cd and get over it..i dont think d12 would of held back an album over somebody like him anyway..just my oppinion
    R.I.P - Proof

"Pull you out the truck and beat you ass worse then Reginald Denny"
    -Bizarre-

Comment

in other news..

"Well it seems things have reached a peek. Esham, Eminem and D12 come to heads. Interscope Records and D12's Management have been franticly contacting, Kevin Lyman, CEO of Warped Tour, about the beef between the 2 camps. Enimen and D12 are very concerned that things are gonna happen as soon as they join the tour on July 31st. Kevin Lyman asked Esham to take the song, "Chemical Imbalance" out of his set list because of the references to Hallie Mathers, Eminem's daughter. Later, Kevin came back and told Esham that he wouldn't have to remove the song because Warped Tour isn't about censorship. But with D12 joining the tour if anything goes down that Esham, D12 and Eminem will be kicked off the Warped Tour. But we all know that only Esham will get kicked off..."
      My breath is disastrous
      And I'll bet cash at the bottom of your style is my name next to an asterisk

Comment

album sales.

D12 is smarter than to call out no-name punks on there album. If Esham's name came up on Devil's Night, then Esham would have gotten a lot more sales just because of gettin' his name heard. Didn't you listen to "Quitter"? Em said "Fuck you and you're nameless crew / Like I'ma say there names so they can be famous too." He never released the diss to Dilated Peoples (it was leaked) for the same reason. If you say some nameless MCs name on an album that punk will just get sales and make money. The best thing to do is to ignore it. Unless he's got some fame like ICP or Everlast.
        No. 1 Player Hater

http://www.nbc.com/photos/Late_Night...n/1LCOab99.jpg

Comment

Re: in other news..

Originally posted by 6
          "Well it seems things have reached a peek. Esham, Eminem and D12 come to heads. Interscope Records and D12's Management have been franticly contacting, Kevin Lyman, CEO of Warped Tour, about the beef between the 2 camps. Enimen and D12 are very concerned that things are gonna happen as soon as they join the tour on July 31st. Kevin Lyman asked Esham to take the song, "Chemical Imbalance" out of his set list because of the references to Hallie Mathers, Eminem's daughter. Later, Kevin came back and told Esham that he wouldn't have to remove the song because Warped Tour isn't about censorship. But with D12 joining the tour if anything goes down that Esham, D12 and Eminem will be kicked off the Warped Tour. But we all know that only Esham will get kicked off..."

if esham fucked with the d12 camp, hed get fuckkkkkkked uppppp 4sho

Comment

One word>>>>HUH?

Comment

If your talking about the title "devils night" thats based on Oct. 30, which is infamous for major arson and crazy shit going down in detroit...

As for pushing the CD back, i doubt that D12 would be that concerned about Esham..besides i think i heard the album was pushed back becuz some details with the tracks (CD was too long or something)...

~A.

Comment

true story

i got locked for devils nite in 96,no shit!!!
                mr. poop chute banger says....
                Homeland Security Advisory System
                http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
                is wrestling fake?
                http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

little story..

I grew up in the Upper penn. and the town i use to live in basically was a population of 1500 but about 600 of those people lived in the prison in the center of the town.. so a lot of the families that lived their where families of the prisoners...some not so nice... we use to have there own devils night... (detroit wannabees) People use to vandalize and for some reason kill cats...when i was little i thought we were the only town with "devils night" ...i couldn't have been more wrong

~A.

Comment

Talkin of Devil's Night, some of my friends have brought it 2 london and are already gettin ready for this halloween. so all da fuckers around our area betta watch they houses in case we accidently (thinkin they r empty buildings) set they houses on fire 2.
                    Fuck a headache
                    Give me a migrane
                    Damn it i like pain

RIP
                    Aaliyah, Tupac and everyone who died in the terrorist attacks
                    you'll be missed by all

My love goes out to the families and friends of everyone killed.

Comment

most people haave heard of devil's night........i remember when i was a wee one..on devils night people smashed my pumpkin...boo hoo
                      NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Fuck this

I'm disappointed in most of you. Alot of you have become just as bad as ICP's little "juggalo". Callin' yourself "dirty heads", jockin' Eminem and anyone with no name just because you heard they did a song with a D12 member. This shit is gettin' outta hand. Furst off about Esham. Anyone who's not a dick rider knows Esham couldn't give a fuck less about Em's shit half as much as Em gives a fuck about Esham's. Esham influenced every rapper in Detroit (including EMINEM). I ain't arguing on Esham's behalf but that shit is kinda fuckin' fag to jock someone so bad that you twist facts to make shit sound like he's better than he is.
                        As for the subliminal disses. To knock that is dumb too. That actually takes intelligence where telling another rapper "fuck you" is fuckin' wack ass ICP type shit. I wanna see more subliminal disses. Like when Jay-Z dissed 50 Cents with "I'm about a dolla' what the fuck is 50 Cents". That shit takes skills. And when Esham disses Dre with "Bubble gum gangsta rap, Helta Skelta, get off my balsac punk", after Dre did an album called Helter Skelter after Esham did. The subliminal disses are fresh as fuck cause you wonder how many other people picked up on it.

Comment

Tony Rome...

I don't know about you, But I'd rather listen to 50 Cent's "How To Rob" any day over any of Hova's shit.

At least 'Cent has enough nuts to call motherfucker's names out.

"Run up on Missy And Timbaland with tha pound, Like "You, Gimme the cash, put that hot dog down!"

Bajajajjaja.... Now THATS what I call a diss.

Comment

i like sibmilinical disses

like "i dont know who the fuck u think u talkin to, but im not im aight skim so watch what u do or u gonna find urself buried next to someone else and we all thought u loved yourself"

i wonder if ppl realized that he was dissing eminem.
                            [email protected]
                            The Proof is in the puddin', Just ask Deshawn Holton.

Comment

when i helped interview d dot for urban latino magazine, one of the things he said was that pun was really mad at the comment that 50 cent made about him in, "how to rob"...he said pun called him up about it, but that's where it ended...then again pun threatened 50 cent's life on his second album...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Today, 03:50 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert